Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is going to bug the hell out of me.

2 posters

Go down

This is going to bug the hell out of me. Empty This is going to bug the hell out of me.

Post by Unit7 Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:49 pm

So earlier today I was thinking and I remembered a show I rediscovered the title for. That was a few months ago. Now? Now I can't remember it. I am back at square freaking one. Damn you!!!

So! before I get onto the real reason I am posting this I need your help. It was a show on Nickelodeon in the 90's(I think) It was about these two kids who befriend an alien and he lives in their attic. The alien passes off as a human child. The only scene I actually remember from this show is one where the Alien Kid did a presentation on black history. Unaware he presented the history of the color black. It confused him when he got it wrong. He was kinda confused and thought humans either chose to black, white, asian and all that stuff. In fact thats what he did.

So. does anyone remember it? Hell did I make a post about finding it? I remember I posted about finding Adventures of Tin Tin.

EDIT:

Found the movie I was looking for. My God, how the hell could I forget a title such as Keith? lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

This is going to bug the hell out of me. Empty Re: This is going to bug the hell out of me.

Post by Rex Wed Mar 02, 2011 11:50 am

I haven't watched a lot of Nickeoldeon shows. I remember this animated one about humanoid bugs who fought various monsters oh and one with mummies who got transported in our present time. Oh and I think Eerie in Indiana was also on this one. That was a good show

Damn. Can't find this keith online. Sound fun
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

This is going to bug the hell out of me. Empty Re: This is going to bug the hell out of me.

Post by Unit7 Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:00 pm

Rex wrote:I haven't watched a lot of Nickeoldeon shows. I remember this animated one about humanoid bugs who fought various monsters oh and one with mummies who got transported in our present time. Oh and I think Eerie in Indiana was also on this one. That was a good show

Damn. Can't find this keith online. Sound fun

Never heard of those shows or do they sound familiar. lol

Well if you don't mind watching it online http://www.moviewatch.in/watch-433-Keith

Though I suppose you might beable to go to stagevu, let it load, and save the video to your computer and what not.

I know I really enjoyed the movie. Actually I just went onto my short little review on it and apparently you have already seen it. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down