Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Truth About Jane- A Story of coming out.

2 posters

Go down

The Truth About Jane- A Story of coming out. Empty The Truth About Jane- A Story of coming out.

Post by Unit7 Sat Oct 22, 2011 8:38 pm

While searching for a movie to watch I stumbled onto The Truth About Jane. I was almost going to put it onto my list to watch later but a certain actress popped up. Ellen Muth. It was sorta like a 'Yeah definitely going to watch'

The movie is about a girl named Jane, played by Ellen Muth, who slowly falls in love with another girl, and her struggle as to figure out whether or not she is gay. When her little brother catches Taylor and Jane kissing and then spreads the word around that she was gay. Things take a turn for the worse...

Now Ellen Muth was fantastic in this movie. Well I thought so anyways. I dont think I have ever seen her in anything that I didn't like. The parents were also great actors... Lets just say I wanted to strangle them and then some.

Now from here on out its going to be spoilers. Just warning you. Smile

Spoiler:

A great movie. A bit low budget and it was a movie made for TV. But its still great. Definitely worth a watch
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

The Truth About Jane- A Story of coming out. Empty Re: The Truth About Jane- A Story of coming out.

Post by Rex Sun Oct 23, 2011 12:22 pm

I remember this movie. It really was a great one. I love Ellen Muth. Sadly I could barely find any of her movie. Damn TV movies almost impossible to find them online Sad

Although I was kinda confused about the mother. Her reaction didn't make sense to me. I mean I could understand if she was a religious nutjob . That would make sense. Hell it would make sense if she was raised by some nutjob like the mother on South of Nowhere but she seemed quite normal and then she freaked out like crazy

Yeah me too. Well I would be kinda freaked out if my son if I ever have one turned out to be gay but I would still support him. I mean come on loved ones always come first

But with a girl? Are you kidding me. If I ever have a daughter and she turned out to be a lesbian I would be beyond happy. No chance of getting knocked up by some douche. Much lower chance of contracting STD. Why that's a father's dream. Hell yeah
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down