Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your first time?

5 posters

Go down

Your first time? Empty Your first time?

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Fri Apr 13, 2012 9:50 pm

Even though those who are more experienced mention that it's not all it's cracked up to me, most people have the romantic notion that losing your virginity is supposed to be some magical experience.

I've noticed that those who regret having sex for the first time (whether because they thought they were too young, it was with the wrong person, or for religious reasons or something) generally say that their first time sucked, but those who have only slept with one person hold to the idea that it was super special.

I ask you this -- from a virgin to those of you who are not virgins -- How was your first time? And be honest. Don't hold back awkward details in fear of offending significant others. Even if you admit that the first time was awful, it doesn't necessarily mean that your partner is bad in bed. I would assume it gets better with time and experience.

I really just want to hear this stuff from an unbiased source. No one wants to tell even their closest friends in as much detail as I seek. Just so many things to clear up. Not that I'm planning on having sex any time soon, but I just want to know. Sheer curiosity.

I've heard people say stuff like, "It was good, but I'm glad I didn't wait till I was married. I wouldn't want my first time to be on my wedding night." That confuses me... Why would this be (and I'm not going into personal opinions about waiting)? Was it just too awkward for a wedding night? If so, what made it good?

Then there's all the stereotypical thoughts about the first time. It's short, clumsy, painful... Just overall not what anyone is really expecting.

Feel free to tell stories of losing your virginity. In as little or as much detail as you so choose.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Your first time? Empty Re: Your first time?

Post by Rex Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:55 am

Well it was nothing really special or romantic. It was mostly because of curiosity. Being a boy of course I very much enjoyed it. With her I didn't give her an orgasm but she still had fun and enjoyed herself after the initial awkwardness. Especially since when I want to I am really really good with the smooth talk and compliments and paying attention.

.. Why would this be (and I'm not going into personal opinions about waiting)? Was it just too awkward for a wedding night? If so, what made it good?
Honestly? It all depends on the individual. With boys it's rather easy to get us off but with girls....it's more complicated. With some girls it can be easy with other much harder and it takes you longer to get to know their bodies. But one of the most important things is mentality. Big part of the sexual experience is about the brain essentially. And girls who grew up in a very conservative or even worse religious environment (the usual first time on wedding night crowd)where sex is treated very harshly and obsessed over they can have a much harder time opening themselves up which can makes sex more complicated and less enjoyable for them. Not to mention it's much harder to get into more adventurous stuff. And when you combine this with an ignorant and very repressed boy...sheesh I pity the girl

But as I said it's all very much subjective and one HUGE factor that helps all girls is to have a dedicated and loving partner they know and trust.

Also from what I understand from a few girls I know.... if they are any bi leanings it is good for a girl if her first time is with another girl. Preferably a more experienced bi or lesbian girl. Of course I can't confirm since I am not actually a girl
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Apr 20, 2012 8:57 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:
I've noticed that those who regret having sex for the first time (whether because they thought they were too young, it was with the wrong person, or for religious reasons or something) generally say that their first time sucked, but those who have only slept with one person hold to the idea that it was super special.

There's a reason why people who are broken up, are broken up. The person regrets screwing them because they didn't last and doesn't want to associate anything good with their ex, especially if he or she was an ass.

I ask you this -- from a virgin to those of you who are not virgins -- How was your first time? And be honest. Don't hold back awkward details in fear of offending significant others. Even if you admit that the first time was awful, it doesn't necessarily mean that your partner is bad in bed. I would assume it gets better with time and experience.
It wasn't terrible, but it wasn't the best. I'm not saying that he was bad, I was just nervous and couldn't fully enjoy it. But it was everything that I hoped it would be. I'm happy that it was with the person it was with and that we're still together. No regrets. And you assume correctly.

I've heard people say stuff like, "It was good, but I'm glad I didn't wait till I was married. I wouldn't want my first time to be on my wedding night." That confuses me... Why would this be (and I'm not going into personal opinions about waiting)? Was it just too awkward for a wedding night? If so, what made it good?

I wouldn't want to wait simply because of all the things that go along with sex. Like, one lovely detail I learned was that I have a mild allergy to latex when it comes into contact with sensitive areas. Yeahhh, not fun. And I learned just how easy it is to get a UTI...or 6, before my mother gave me the best advice she has ever given me. Pee after getting laid, and if I can't- cranberry capsules for a few days. These aren't things I would have wanted to deal with as a newlywed, not that these things happen to everybody. With that aside, I wouldn't say it was too awkward for the wedding night, I just wouldn't want to wait that long. We didn't want to get married yet, I want to be at least 26-27. That makes it 7-8 years together before getting hitched....And 7-8 years together without sex? No. Haha.

Then there's all the stereotypical thoughts about the first time. It's short, clumsy, painful... Just overall not what anyone is really expecting.
Depends on the person you're with, and your body and how comfortable you are. If you're comfortable with your man and he's gentle, it's probably not going to be a horrible experience. And if you're with somebody a while and in love with the person, and really know and trust them (and they can be trusted), you probably won't regret it.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Soap Sat May 05, 2012 12:25 pm

--

Last edited by Soap on Sat May 24, 2014 7:44 pm; edited 1 time in total
Soap
Soap

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Sat May 05, 2012 6:44 pm

My first was with my husband (way before we got married) and I do not regret it at all. He was more experienced (not like 100 girls, but he slept with 2 before me) and that made me feel a little more comfortable. Everyone is different and everyone is going to have different experiences.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum