Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ!

3 posters

Go down

OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Empty OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ!

Post by jessixxfan Wed May 02, 2012 6:18 pm

So today at my school, there was a screening of the movie "The Butterfly Effect" and afterwards a Q&A with the writers and directors of the movie, Eric Bress and J. Mackye Gruber. so in the middle of this Q&A one of the was answering a question and then mentions Kyle XY to which i found out that they were the creators of the show! and right then and there had a major fangirl moment and told them i LOVED that show. so afterwards I asked them what would have happened after the cliffhanger at the end of season 3. They told me that Cassidy wasn't really Kyle's brother, that it was all a lie. And the reason for its cancellation had nothing to do with its ratings, it was all personal. There was some beef with one of the guys that worked on the show. They told me they all wanted to make just one more episode to wrap the whole series up because the house was still in storage and everything and they could have if they got the green light for it.

but yeah, there is my major fangirl moment today. haha
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Empty Re: OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ!

Post by Rex Thu May 03, 2012 12:42 pm

...wait are you serious!?!???

OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Tumblr_m2amyrwm5E1qgcm8ko2_500

No way! I am so jealous of you right now. And so happy to live this through you! Woho!OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Tumblr_m3gl0sWGE11r9ows9OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Tumblr_m0t57hw2zU1qcc0js

Tell me everything! Every single moment,every single word. I need to know more. I know to know who to curse. I knew it was something personal! It wasn't normal for the highest rated show to be given almost a whole year pause between the seasons!

Oh god now I know that we will never kXY againOMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Tumblr_lntsvuBkT11qevrlbo1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Empty Re: OMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ!

Post by jessixxfan Thu May 03, 2012 9:48 pm

100% serious. i know, i can't even believe it myself. if i knew that they were the masterminds behind my favorite show i would have brought in all the dvd's for them to sign! it was Eric Bress that i talked to mainly. but yeah he was answering a question about The Butterfly Effect and somewhere in the answer he was like "and then we did a show called Kyle XY" to which i was like O_O "i love that show!!!" but i sort of mumbled it and he was like "what? you hated it?" and i was like "NO nononono i loved it! it's my favorite show, seriously!" To that comment they cheered and were like "yessss!!" and everyone in my class looked at me and laughed at my fangirling haha but after that they continues answering the question. and i waited until after the Q&A because the main focus was on their film The Butterfly Effect haha. so afterwards i went up to Eric as he was getting his stuff ready to leave and said "okay, i have a question about Kyle XY" and he stopped what he was doing and said "okay shoot!" and i asked "what would have happened after that cliffhanger at the end of season 3?" and he was like "it was all a lie. he isn't Kyle's brother, he lied about all that!" and i said "wow really??" and he said "yeah, i know it was the worse thing to end it like that, right? trust me, we all wanted to pull together one more episode just to tied the loose ends but they wouldn't let us. their house hadn't even been torn down yet or anything but they still wouldn't let us!" and i said "yeah, i was like ready to cry when i watched that cliffhanger." and he said "i know, i know, it was like drinking poison when that was all we had to put out there. and it wasn't cancelled because of ratings or any of that stuff, it was all personal. one of the guys that worked on the show was part of a fight and it just went downhill from there." he didn't put out any names though so sorry Rex, you still don't have a specific person to curse at >_< but yeah, after that he had to run so i didn't get to ask him anything else :/ i wanted to ask if Kyle was gonna end up with Jessi or Amanda but i didn't get a chance too. oh well...we all know it was gonna be Jessi. haha but yeah i'm seriously in shock of the whole thing. i still can't believe i met the people who created this wonderful show. it's all so mind-blowing!
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun May 06, 2012 10:10 am

Damn. I was just starting to look through my old lectures for a good curse Sad

I am so jealous of you. And so angry at those damn inner politics. Damn. I can only hope that Jaimie becomes to famous that they decide to cash in on her new fame with a KXY movie

By the way have you check this out ? http://fuckyeahkyleandjessi.tumblr.com/
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Sun May 06, 2012 10:29 am

i wish i got more time to talk to them! but it was really cool meeting them. soo crazy. i know Jaimie is going to hit it big one day. i can't wait for that day! i'll so off my autograph picture i have of her and everyone will be like whattttt??? no way?? some people already do when they see it because most people know her as Sif from Thor.

that blog is so freaking awesome! i've been wanted to find a Kyle XY blog, so now i have one to follow! yessss! Smile
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 07, 2012 1:01 pm

Me too. I really hope she gets a larger part in Thor 2. From what I saw on her twitter it looks like she is starting the prepartion already.

I wish I had me an autograph picture as well Sad

Glad to oblige. Are you on tumblr?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Tue May 08, 2012 12:58 am

yes i am on Tumblr, are you?
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue May 08, 2012 7:36 am

Sure! And I love the fact that you can track tags. So easy to keep up with the latest Jaimie pictures and news. And not just her but so many things. It's awesome
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Wed May 09, 2012 5:43 pm

yeah it is pretty cool!

i am going through my season 1 DVD and just saw that the guy i talked to is on the commentary for the pilot! it's been a week and i still can't believe it.
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Man I wish I had me the DVD's. Gotta try and find them. And I still can't believe how cool it was that you got to talk with the cretors. Man if I lived in California/Vancouver I would probably be constantly trying to meet peope like this or try to get work as an extra. It sounds so much fun
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Sat May 12, 2012 9:46 pm

it is so cool meeting all these people! i'm in film school and one of my teachers has connections with people in the business and always invites them to guest speak! one of my other favorites besides the Kyle XY creators was meeting the cinematographer Dean Cundey! he worked on the original Halloween, The Thing, Back to the Future, Jurassic Park, The Parent Trap, Who Framed Roger Rabbit, and most recently Jack and Jill. he was cool to meet because his job is my dream job and he worked on so many great films!
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:06 pm

REXX!!! I MET MATT DALLAS!! Smile

I went to a taping of Jean-Luc's new show "Baby Daddy" and Matt Dallas was guest starring!! they filmed all of Matt's scenes the day before so I wasn't even sure if I would get to see him but he came as they were filming the last scene to be apart of the curtain call. and he so happened to bring April Matson with him. it was crazy...seeing all 3 trager kids in one place...all at once. Matt was the only one I got to talk to though but I got an autograph from him! ahhh fangirlinggggg!
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Nov 18, 2012 2:08 am

Just so you know...

I am completely jealous. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:46 am

This is so AWESOME! You have the best experiences!

I am still hoping that I will randomly run into Jaimie someday. Hey it can happen. At least we are spending some time on the same continent now tongue
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

I miss this so much

http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mdpdjtKCZ41rnrs8lo1_500.jpgOMFG Rex and any other Kyle XY fan...MUST READ! Tumblr_mdpdjtKCZ41rnrs8lo1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum