Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello ladies...about your breasts

+2
Hannah_Banana222
Rex
6 posters

Go down

Hello ladies...about your breasts Empty Hello ladies...about your breasts

Post by Rex Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:15 pm

This might be helpful to you. It's a guide towards finding the best bra for you. Enjoy Smile
http://www.reddit.com/r/ABraThatFits/comments/rh26h/is_getting_fitted_for_a_bra_as_humiliating_as_it/c469bi0
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Hello ladies...about your breasts Empty Re: Hello ladies...about your breasts

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:26 pm

Pretty sure this is bullshit. It's an interesting concept, and it's very true that most women wear the wrong bra size, myself included. But for me, there's no way around it. My actual size is something like 40AA, but as very few larger women have tiny boobs, that size doesn't exist. The closest size that is sold widely is 36A, which is what I wear. The band is always tight, and the cups are fairly loose, but hey, what can I do? I'm not paying hundreds of dollars for custom-made bras.

But back to the bullshit. According to this calculator, I'd be a 36D. Uh, no. Even if I "scooped" all by breast tissue away from my armpits and such to get it where my boobs are supposed to be, that would not work. I'm not a 50-year-old woman. My boobs don't go clear up into my armpits. All my boobage is where it's supposed to be. And I can't even fill out an A-cup. There is no way a D could possibly fit me. Especially not a 36D. I'm already wearing 36, and I always have red marks from the band because it's too tight. My true size should be larger in the ribcage, smaller in the cups. But as that doesn't exist, I must continue to be part of the vast majority of women wearing the wrong size. Until I lose a bunch of weight or my boobs get bigger, I can't do anything about that.... Meh. First world problems.

But maybe this is accurate for some people. I don't know. Maybe I just have weird boobs. You be the judge. (Kidding; I'm not showing you my titties.)
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:10 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote: And I can't even fill out an A-cup.

Pushup bra. I can't fill an A cup either, but I can with this lovely invention. Makes it look like I have boobies too. Yayyy!
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 am

I could never find the right bra. I swear I hate shopping for bras, I just wear 34a because its the closest thing.

oh my gosh! maybe all the ladies here have small boobs. that would be hilarious.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:27 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
Hannah_Banana222 wrote: And I can't even fill out an A-cup.

Pushup bra. I can't fill an A cup either, but I can with this lovely invention. Makes it look like I have boobies too. Yayyy!

Oh, I've discovered this. I don't own a nonpushup bra. Hahahaha!! My friends always say, "Your boobs baffle me" because I'm always talking about how small they are, but they're jealous of mine.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jun 12, 2012 11:01 am

lol. According to this I wear a 28DD. wtf? haha

In reality, I wear 32Bs and I am happy. Sometimes I have to settle for 34As if I am in dire need, because they sometimes don't have my size. That's the problem really, the range of sizes doesn't always include everyone.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:43 pm

Yep. Bra manufacturers assume fat chicks have giant knockers, or in your case, skinny girls are flat-chested. Not always the case. :/
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 12, 2012 4:14 pm

That's the same with everything you wear though; manufacturers and retailers have a stereotypical image in their minds on what sizes cover everyone. It's a pain in the ass to find a size 32 bra at all here, sometimes I get 34s and hope that they can be adjusted enough to fit right. And shoes, forget it. Apparently everyone has big, fat feet. Some places sell wide sizes, but how about narrow? I have a shitload of shoes, but I would have way more if I could find the right fit more often. Jeans, I've yet to find a size 0 that isn't too long or way too short. This is why I wear clothes until they literally begin falling apart.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:53 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:That's the same with everything you wear though; manufacturers and retailers have a stereotypical image in their minds on what sizes cover everyone. It's a pain in the ass to find a size 32 bra at all here, sometimes I get 34s and hope that they can be adjusted enough to fit right. And shoes, forget it. Apparently everyone has big, fat feet. Some places sell wide sizes, but how about narrow? I have a shitload of shoes, but I would have way more if I could find the right fit more often. Jeans, I've yet to find a size 0 that isn't too long or way too short. This is why I wear clothes until they literally begin falling apart.

Dude, we must have the same bodies. Shoes freaking kill me. I wear a 7 but my feet are super narrow. Straps on shirts and dresses are always too long on me too, so that I can't wear them unless they are super adjustable.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:42 am

Wow....being a girl must be complicated. I don't even look at sizes when I am buying clothes(seriously I have no idea what my size is) I just look at something that looks like it will fit me, try it on and voila

P.S Piper you look hot in this picture
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Jun 13, 2012 3:13 pm

Rex wrote:Wow....being a girl must be complicated. I don't even look at sizes when I am buying clothes(seriously I have no idea what my size is) I just look at something that looks like it will fit me, try it on and voila

Nothing like a thread about women complaining to each other about these things to make you be thankful for being a guy. Razz

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Wed Jun 13, 2012 8:06 pm

Lol Unit even after going through all these crap, and much more. I am still glad I am not a male. tongue

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Rex wrote:Wow....being a girl must be complicated. I don't even look at sizes when I am buying clothes(seriously I have no idea what my size is) I just look at something that looks like it will fit me, try it on and voila

Yes, very complicated. And thank you. Wink
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jun 15, 2012 5:28 pm

PiperC! wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:That's the same with everything you wear though; manufacturers and retailers have a stereotypical image in their minds on what sizes cover everyone. It's a pain in the ass to find a size 32 bra at all here, sometimes I get 34s and hope that they can be adjusted enough to fit right. And shoes, forget it. Apparently everyone has big, fat feet. Some places sell wide sizes, but how about narrow? I have a shitload of shoes, but I would have way more if I could find the right fit more often. Jeans, I've yet to find a size 0 that isn't too long or way too short. This is why I wear clothes until they literally begin falling apart.

Dude, we must have the same bodies. Shoes freaking kill me. I wear a 7 but my feet are super narrow. Straps on shirts and dresses are always too long on me too, so that I can't wear them unless they are super adjustable.

We must. I'm glad my grandma taught me how to sew when I was little; I almost always have to shorten the straps on things. Speaking of, I have to get to work. I have a cute pink spaghetti strap top that I need to shorten the straps on. I wore it to a car show last month thinking that they were okay and I think I accidentally flashed one of my boyfriends friends. If I didn't, it was pretty close. He didn't say anything, but still. Awkwarddddd.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Fri Jun 15, 2012 10:55 pm

I have the opposite problem with shoes. I have really wide feet, and wide width usually aren't even wide enough. >.< My work shoes are the worst. We have to order from a catalog, and even though mine are wide, they still give me blisters, and wearing them almost 40 hours a week just isn't fun.

Don't even get me started on arches. My footprint is the shape of a foot. Like there's no raised part in the inside at all. I get blisters from any kind of shoe with an arch.

Seriously, the only shoes that don't kill my feet are flipflops. I used to wear them year-round in California, but I just can't do that here. Even in summer, but that's just because my stepdad thinks showing your toes is "disrespectful." I have to wear real shoes all the time. Ridiculous.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Jun 16, 2012 9:55 am

Yeah. Me and your step douche wouldn't get along too well. I wear toeless almost everyday in the summer unless I'm working. Any other time I'm completely barefoot.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum