Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So... What's up?

5 posters

Go down

So... What's up? Empty So... What's up?

Post by PiperC! Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:40 pm

Very Happy
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

So... What's up? Empty Re: So... What's up?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:59 am

Nothin' until Friday. Off to PA for the weekend with the boyfriend for a car show.

What's up with you?
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Jun 19, 2012 1:31 am

Well... In the past couple months, I graduated high school, I moved 10 minutes away from where I lived before, my dad got engaged, the guy I've been in love with for 2 years finally made his relationship with my "friend" Facebook official, my grandmother died (and I fly to California this week for the funeral), I met a guy who's just as pathetic as I am (but who is also into yet another friend of mine), I blogged about cannibalism, and I've played about a thousand games of spider solitaire.

I've had a lot going on, with working 5 days a week, babysitting my little sister, and just life. I haven't had much time to hang out with my friends. Which sucks, as I'm moving back to California for good in a little over a month. I'm glad about that, but it's sad that I don't get much time to spend with the people who are staying here.

What's up with you?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:45 am

It sounds like you guys have much more of a life than me. I've been doing nothing. Working a few days a week at my friend's aunt's coffee place. Planning for college and junk. I don't party much, and I don't work much, I'm not really sure what I do. I spend to much time being idle/pensive, I guess. I'm glad you get to move back to California. I know how much you have been wanting to. You seem so miserable in Virginia. And don't worry, I'm sure you will meet some new guys, guys interested in you, not your friends, in California. I know how much it sucks to never be the person of interest. I've always been second to my cousin in most people's opinion, despite being more attractive and smarter in mine. haha. Some people just shine bright, while others have more of a deep seated glow. Like you and I. Smile Which is totally better in the long run anyway.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:59 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Nothin' until Friday. Off to PA for the weekend with the boyfriend for a car show.

What's up with you?

My 99 Ford Taurus broke down on the interstate, in freaking 95 degree weather. The alternator broke, whatever that is, and the battery died. I sat there like some helpless creature until a random guy pushed me onto the shoulder. He was sort of cute, from a distance. Then I had to listen to my cousin complain about having to pee while we waited for my brother to come get us. I gave her a cup, but she refused. Finally after about and hour, she peed on the street. Later her boyfriend towed my car off. Which I was thankful for but kind of resented since I don't much like him. Razz Most exciting thing to happen to me since graduation.

Oh and I got a new kitten. She's all white and her name is Gardenia. I captured her off the street.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:02 am

Ehh pretty much nothing. Recently got home from a nice vacation, now I am trying to figure out a crappy Ipad, I applied for the scholarship type of thing that would be pretty sweet(and pay me a lot of money) and now currently like a gazzilion of my relatives are coming back to the country which means I will most likely have to see them all. And I am REALLY not close or even remotely intereste with in the vast majority of them

Hannah congrats on moving back to Cali soon. It's a damn good state. Are you going to L.A?

Piper congrats on the new cat! I hope she doesn't scratch you too much
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:19 am

I am not doing much. I have been working for awhile, and just staying home and planing a friend's wedding. My dad's dad is really sick in Berlin and my parents left to visit him. I feel bad because I couldn't go. If he gets worse though there is a chance I might fly to Germany next week.

My two cousins came from Philadelphia yesterday and will stay with me until august, so I am excited about that. So far I am not digging the Minnesota weather though . I swear we have winter for like 6 months, almost winter for three months, and June July and August are hot as hell.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Jun 19, 2012 12:42 pm

I know I'll meet someone worth my time eventually because I'm so wonderful, but it just sucks now. It's not like I want a relationship right now. I really do like being single. I just would like an offer, you know? Because as of now, I've never had a boyfriend, never been on a date, never been asked out, and the farthest I've ever been with a guy is a hug. It's not like I want to go out and be a slut, but it sucks that no one is interested in me NOW. I feel so undesirable, and that's no fun. Sad

I love kitties. That's pretty exciting!

Rex, I'll be in Riverside, where I'm from. It's due east of LA, north of San Diego. If you're looking at a map, it pretty much forms the vertex of a right angle between the 2 coolest cities in the state. I'm just over an hour away from either of them. Very Happy
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:19 pm

Rex wrote:Ehh pretty much nothing. Recently got home from a nice vacation, now I am trying to figure out a crappy Ipad, I applied for the scholarship type of thing that would be pretty sweet(and pay me a lot of money) and now currently like a gazzilion of my relatives are coming back to the country which means I will most likely have to see them all. And I am REALLY not close or even remotely intereste with in the vast majority of them

Hannah congrats on moving back to Cali soon. It's a damn good state. Are you going to L.A?

Piper congrats on the new cat! I hope she doesn't scratch you too much

She's fucking feral. We're still working on the taming thing. Basically the only thing I say to her is "let's not be vicious Gardenia." haha. She should be grateful, I rescued the bitch. But thanks, she'll turn out all right. Very Happy
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I know I'll meet someone worth my time eventually because I'm so wonderful, but it just sucks now. It's not like I want a relationship right now. I really do like being single. I just would like an offer, you know? Because as of now, I've never had a boyfriend, never been on a date, never been asked out, and the farthest I've ever been with a guy is a hug. It's not like I want to go out and be a slut, but it sucks that no one is interested in me NOW. I feel so undesirable, and that's no fun. Sad

I love kitties. That's pretty exciting!

Rex, I'll be in Riverside, where I'm from. It's due east of LA, north of San Diego. If you're looking at a map, it pretty much forms the vertex of a right angle between the 2 coolest cities in the state. I'm just over an hour away from either of them. Very Happy

I totally understand. I definitely don't want a relationship. But I am just baffled by peoples' lack of trying. Don't they realize I am awesome?
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jun 19, 2012 8:20 pm

I just got a blog too. Don't know what to do with it. Any tips Hannah?
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Tue Jun 19, 2012 11:37 pm

Well if your life is interesting, talk about your daily activities. If yours is generally as boring as mine is, do what I do. Pick a bunch of random topics and detail every single thought you have about each. Very Happy I look forward to reading your posts, if you'd be willing to share.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Jun 21, 2012 5:08 pm

PiperC! wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Nothin' until Friday. Off to PA for the weekend with the boyfriend for a car show.

What's up with you?

My 99 Ford Taurus broke down on the interstate, in freaking 95 degree weather. The alternator broke, whatever that is, and the battery died. I sat there like some helpless creature until a random guy pushed me onto the shoulder. He was sort of cute, from a distance. Then I had to listen to my cousin complain about having to pee while we waited for my brother to come get us. I gave her a cup, but she refused. Finally after about and hour, she peed on the street. Later her boyfriend towed my car off. Which I was thankful for but kind of resented since I don't much like him. Razz Most exciting thing to happen to me since graduation.

Oh and I got a new kitten. She's all white and her name is Gardenia. I captured her off the street.

Shitty. The alternator is the thing that turns mechanical energy into electricity; it charges your battery as you drive. Good luck taming the beast haha. My boyfriend's snake is a fucker too. I'm the one who feeds the bastard and cleans his house, but he still hisses at me and threatens to bite(and has before). Ungrateful animals.

Hannah, sorry about your granny. Glad you finally get to move back to Cali though! Eventually someone will realize your awesomeness. Piper, you too. Razz Guys are just dumb. No offense Unit and Rex, hahah
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:42 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
PiperC! wrote:

What's up with you?

Shitty. The alternator is the thing that turns mechanical energy into electricity; it charges your battery as you drive. Good luck taming the beast haha. My boyfriend's snake is a fucker too. I'm the one who feeds the bastard and cleans his house, but he still hisses at me and threatens to bite(and has before). Ungrateful animals.

Hannah, sorry about your granny. Glad you finally get to move back to Cali though! Eventually someone will realize your awesomeness. Piper, you too. Razz Guys are just dumb. No offense Unit and Rex, hahah

I got my car fixed supposedly, but sometimes when I start it up the battery light is on and the car won't go. When I turn it off and then on again it is usually fine though. Do I need to have it looked at again?
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:45 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Well if your life is interesting, talk about your daily activities. If yours is generally as boring as mine is, do what I do. Pick a bunch of random topics and detail every single thought you have about each. Very Happy I look forward to reading your posts, if you'd be willing to share.

I read most of your blog. haha. That's what made me want to start one. I don't have an interesting life, so I think I'll go with the latter. We'll see how personal my posts get, then I'll decided whether to let you guys in on it. Razz Regardless of the intimacy of the content, people I know in real life will never know.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Jun 27, 2012 10:52 pm

Well unless you decide to share with people (whether us strangers or people you've actually met), chances are, you'll get very little traffic on your blog. As of now, I have a grand total of 2 regular readers: my two best friends. And I tell them to read it. I have the privacy settings set to the most public possible (that is, that the content is searchable and shareable). Still nothing. I've never even gotten a comment that wasn't spam. So if you want your thoughts heard, you're gonna have to post a link somewhere. Very Happy
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Thu Jun 28, 2012 12:50 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Well unless you decide to share with people (whether us strangers or people you've actually met), chances are, you'll get very little traffic on your blog. As of now, I have a grand total of 2 regular readers: my two best friends. And I tell them to read it. I have the privacy settings set to the most public possible (that is, that the content is searchable and shareable). Still nothing. I've never even gotten a comment that wasn't spam. So if you want your thoughts heard, you're gonna have to post a link somewhere. Very Happy

So far I have been too lazy to write anything. I'm unsure whether or not it will read like a diary. If it does, I'll just keep it as that. I don't want readers. haha.

I'm hoping to write my thoughts down in a more formal manner, like you do. Then I'll be okay if people read it.

I've been feeling very angsty lately though. Don't want to post anything embarassing and personal which I am sure I will with how ridiculous I've been acting lately. lol. Nobody's going to want to read that. Razz
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Jun 28, 2012 10:47 am

PiperC! wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
PiperC! wrote:

What's up with you?

I got my car fixed supposedly, but sometimes when I start it up the battery light is on and the car won't go. When I turn it off and then on again it is usually fine though. Do I need to have it looked at again?

I don't know, haha. I just know a few of the the very basics. Depends on how annoying it is for you.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:44 pm

Just get a tumblr. Then when you can decide you can use it's blog functions while the rest of the time you look at pretty pictures of whatver and whoever you like Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum