Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do ya'll feel about recreational drug use?

5 posters

Go down

How do ya'll feel about recreational drug use? Empty How do ya'll feel about recreational drug use?

Post by PiperC! Wed Jun 27, 2012 7:40 pm

And what drugs do/have you used?
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

How do ya'll feel about recreational drug use? Empty Re: How do ya'll feel about recreational drug use?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jun 29, 2012 10:28 pm

I've never used anything. I've never even touched a cigarette. I've done lots of second hand pot smoke inhaling at shows, but that's the closest I've come. It's just not me.

But for anyone else, whatever floats your boat as long as it isn't having a negative effect on those around you.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

How do ya'll feel about recreational drug use? Empty Re: How do ya'll feel about recreational drug use?

Post by Rex Sat Jun 30, 2012 1:51 pm

I am not really much into drugs. They just don't interest me much and when you add the fact that I have this wasky metabolism where drugs barely have any effect on me and it's just never an issue

I guess you can say I use alcohol. But I drink pretty much only socially

As for my general opinion it all depends on the drugs. If you can control yourself I guess there is nothing wrong with some soft party drugs. The hard stuff is just stupid

Also I have a special loathing of cigarettes. I just can't stand them. I often feel like punching anyone who tries to smoke near me(except for friends since they fall under the friends protection). And I practically see red when I catch someone smoking on the beach and then throwing their fag on the ground. I can barely restrain myself from kicking their teeth in. Bastards.

But when I see parents smoking when they are together with their children. Then I feel like well I can't think of anything painful enough

Also speaking of things I hate I absolutely hate cherries.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Sat Jun 30, 2012 8:50 pm

Rex wrote:I am not really much into drugs. They just don't interest me much and when you add the fact that I have this wasky metabolism where drugs barely have any effect on me and it's just never an issue

I guess you can say I use alcohol. But I drink pretty much only socially

As for my general opinion it all depends on the drugs. If you can control yourself I guess there is nothing wrong with some soft party drugs. The hard stuff is just stupid

Also I have a special loathing of cigarettes. I just can't stand them. I often feel like punching anyone who tries to smoke near me(except for friends since they fall under the friends protection). And I practically see red when I catch someone smoking on the beach and then throwing their fag on the ground. I can barely restrain myself from kicking their teeth in. Bastards.

But when I see parents smoking when they are together with their children. Then I feel like well I can't think of anything painful enough

Also speaking of things I hate I absolutely hate cherries.

Blasphemy!!! Just go away. Cherries hate you.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 03, 2012 4:14 am

Drugs and Alcohol in general have never really interested me.

For the most part as long as you do not harm those around you I really don't care. But of course the chances of becoming addicted to some of the harder stuff is high... then so is the chances of hurting those around you. Which is why I sorta roll my eyes when anyone brings up the concept of 'It's my body and I should be able to put whatever I want into it' The big problem I see with drugs is not so much what you are doing to yourself, it's what you could end up doing to other people.

But for me I just don't see the point. I mean I guess there are a ton of reasons why someone would use drugs, other then the medical kind when perscribed, but it just never appealed to me.

Same with drinking. Now it's not that I wouldn't have a drink. I guess I am what you call a social drinker.

The thing is I like to keep a relatively clear mind. I don't want to do something I would later regret because I was too drunk or high. Although when I do make stupid decisions it would kinda be nice to blame the alcohol. But then I'd just look like a further idiot trying to pass blame.

But as long as you are not hurting those around you... I say do whatever you want.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jul 03, 2012 11:05 am

I have never done drugs. I am too coward, I am afraid I will die the first time I try. And I don't drink, cause I am around people that drink a lot and I know the outcome. I have never had a sip of alcohol, and I don't plan on having one. Though when I was 9 I stole one of my uncles cigarets and smoked it. I remember I was coughing so hard, I almost threw up. and when my mom found out I was grounded for a month.

Now I think people should be able to do as they please as long as they don't harm others. I remember one time I ran into a friend from high school, she was like 7 months pregnant and smoking, I just wanted to shave her head bald. It is those kinds of people that shouldn't smoke, but if you go to your room by yourself do whatever the heck you want.....well almost whatever.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jul 03, 2012 1:12 pm

That's not really a good thing. Unless you are afraid that you may be genetically predisposed towards alcoholism it's not a bad idea to teach yourself how to drink. You never know and it's not to be familiar with alcohol to learn to handle it and so on.

Because a lot of people especially teens couldoften end up badly if they don't know how to handle their alcohol
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum