Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So your girlfriend/boyfriend becomes your step sibling

5 posters

Go down

So your girlfriend/boyfriend becomes your step sibling Empty So your girlfriend/boyfriend becomes your step sibling

Post by Unit7 Wed Jul 04, 2012 4:13 am

You also find out that long ago when they were teens they had a child before you.

So.

Do you end up calling the whole boyfriend/girlfriend thing off or do you think it be far to weird to continue?

Now keep in mind you are not actually related through blood or anything else. It's just that you both have the same half brother/sister and your parents decided to get married.

Keep in mind that you are in love with this person and you can see a future together.

So. Would this all just be too weird and a deal breaker or would try and continue the relationship?

Personally I'd probably be a bit weirded out at first. But if I really loved the person I'd try my best to work things out with her.

So what about you?

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

So your girlfriend/boyfriend becomes your step sibling Empty Re: So your girlfriend/boyfriend becomes your step sibling

Post by ayan Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:31 am

Oh my God! Its a little bit too weird in my opinion. I mean what if the parents have child, we both become that child's sibling. And what if we had a kid then our sibling won't know what to call the child.His sister's kid or his brother's kid?

It would be extremely hard to end it especially if you love the person very much, but I think you have to think about the future and all the parties involved.

ayan

Back to top Go down

So your girlfriend/boyfriend becomes your step sibling Empty Re: So your girlfriend/boyfriend becomes your step sibling

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Jul 05, 2012 6:00 pm

It depends on how long we've been together and how close we are to our parents and half sibling. If we're fairly young, like high school age/high school sweethearts type deal it would probably be weird living in the same house, going to the same school because then it would feel more like a sibling relationship. But if we were older out of the house, I probably wouldn't have that huge of a problem dating a stepbrother especially since the romantic relationship happened before the step sibling thing happened.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by tessa419 Fri Jul 06, 2012 6:38 am

I agree with Chorus. She pretty much said exactly what I was thinking lol.
tessa419
tessa419

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jul 18, 2012 12:03 pm

Honestly? I wouldn't care at all. Like not even a little bit. I wouldn't even care if I found out that not are we related by blood but we are also long lost twins. The only thing I would do is try to keep it on the dl since everybody else would freak out and get a vasectomy to avoid the possibility of children(and if we ever wanted children we would simply adopt)

I guess I just don't really care about the whole blood thing. That's not what family is to me. Hell I care a LOT more about my friends then about my first cousins,uncles and so on.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:23 pm

Really? you wouldn't have any hesitation about being with a blood relative?

Although I do agree with you about friends vs family and such. Some people put to much stock in the idea of sharing blood. Too me blood is just blood. A true family I think is the people you choose to be around and people you can love. Whether you share blood or not.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:04 pm

With someone I know to be one aka my current known never. There is just something icky about it since I think about them as family even if I don't see them often

However with the movie type stories where someone turns out to be a long lost relative? If I perceived her as a romantic type interest first and actually loved her then no the whole revelation thing wouldn't make me change my mind. The only thing it would change would be me getting a vasectomy to make sure
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum