Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The House of Spiders

5 posters

Go down

The House of Spiders Empty The House of Spiders

Post by Unit7 Sat Jul 14, 2012 3:07 am

Not surprising really. Last summer our house was covered in them. Before moving to this house I never really paid much attention whether or not spiders were crawling all over our house.

Last night I was outside just enjoying the night and I started walking around towards the back of the house and I saw 11 spiders level at my head. I also realized I was never afraid of spiders for as long as I could remember. Unless they are inside a building or something bugs have never creeped me out. Of course the reason they creep my out while inside is because... I don't like the idea of bugs crawling all over me while I sleep. Once that thought gets into my head I can't sleep.

But outside where they belong? They don't bug me in the least. Though if the flying ones bounce off the house and into my hair it freaks me out for a second.

I remember when I was a little kid my best friend and I would go searching for bugs to put into buckets and stuff. I remember I had this big blue bucket and on one rainy afternoon we filled the bottom of it with a whole bunch of beatles...

I am pretty sure I would be considered a war criminal to the bug kingdom... we never really bothered to try and feed or take care of them. The next day we would have completely forgotten about the ones we had collected.

So what are your opinions of bugs and spiders and all them fun little critters? Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

The House of Spiders Empty Re: The House of Spiders

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:49 pm

I'm weird. I'm not scared of bees, wasps, spiders, scorpions... What am I afraid of? Rollie pollies. Don't ask why. I don't even know.

Speaking of spiders crawling on you while you're sleeping. Well I wasn't sleeping, but still. The other night, it was like 4am, and I was in bed on my computer. And a spider crawled on my face. I flicked it off because it tickled, but I wasn't freaking out. I still don't know where it went, and really, I don't even care.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Jul 14, 2012 4:09 pm

Wait how can you be afraid of rollie pollies? Those things are awesome.

As for the spider I probably would have freaked out for a second. but then I'd probably just capture it and release it outside. lol

Also I'm not afraid of bees or wasps either. Awhile ago there were a few wasps hanging around our front steps and I remember just watching them fly around. Of course once they started to make a nest we decided to try and kill them all. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:12 pm

If I had lived in that house I would've took my own life. I hate spiders, bugs, snakes, fish (don't ask) and anything that is small. I love big animals: cats, lion, goat, cheetah, horses and so on. But anything that crawls makes me want to peel off my own skin.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:05 pm

I don't have a problem with bugs if they're not on me or flying near me and trying to land on me. Then I spaz. I hate the flying ones. Especially the larger beetles. Ick.

I also get kind of freaked out by house centipedes. They look cool as hell, but when they just pop out of nowhere and scurry across the floor it's a tad creepy.

I want a tarantula.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jul 18, 2012 11:59 am

I like spiders. They are cute. I always catch them in a glass and put them outside when they get into the house.

Now I am wary around wasps and bees. I use get my electric racket and kill it from a safe distance

Can't stand flies and cockroaches. I wish them on site. As for mosquitos I am pretty much a war criminal. Before I netted up my window my walls look like the house of a serial killer. There were mosquito bodies with spalttered blood everywhere(I used to kill them with a book)

And your house sounds cool. I wouldn't want to live there but still awesome. And you are right not to want bugs crawling over you. I knew a guy who had a cockroch dig his way inside his ear. Nasty buisness
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Jul 25, 2012 10:28 pm

Oh I hate flies with a passion. For awhile there was this fly or a couple of them that would land on me and try and crawl all over me while I was trying to sleep. Bastards are annoying.

Also I guess I'm not a fan of cockroaches either. Something about them just creeps me out. That and house centipedes... or any type I guess. While they look cool... again there is just something that creeps me out about them.

Yeah... I'm never sleeping again... Maybe ear plugs for when I sleep?
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Jul 26, 2012 12:02 pm

Ewww I hate it when they land on me. There this store near the place where I went for my summer vacation and it had this kinda like a big waiting room like place and whenever I was there flies always on me. Really hate them.

Yeah there is just something disgusting about them. Thankfully my place has been clear out of them ever since those fucking neighbours moved out. God some people can't keep their house clean

Don't worry. They can be taken out. And from what I heard the pain is so intense that you will notice immediately and can get help quickly
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum