Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What the fuck...? Is this for real?

4 posters

Go down

What the fuck...? Is this for real? Empty What the fuck...? Is this for real?

Post by Rex Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:36 am

What the fuck...? Is this for real? Tumblr_m9dvcbYnTd1r8savto1_r2_500
http://thenewcivilrightsmovement.com/pregnancy-begins-2-weeks-before-conception-now-the-law-in-arizona/politics/2012/04/13/37993

I hope this is a joke. I mean jesus I heard that Arizona was crazy(no wonder dawn went there) but this way too much
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

What the fuck...? Is this for real? Empty Re: What the fuck...? Is this for real?

Post by Unit7 Mon Aug 27, 2012 1:55 pm

Oh yeah it's real alright. I heard about this a few months ago or something. I know The Colbert Report talked about it... but I also think they did it on the Daily Show aswell. Not sure.

I always thought it was struck down or something.

This bill is just sad. It's a dirty trick to force women into not having Abortions. Beecause pregnancy "starts" two weeks before the actual conception it pretty much reduces whatever the time limit there is on getting an abortion by 2 weeks.

So I just want to know. Does this mean young girls who just get their periods considered pregnant? Legally anyways. I have a feeling Teen Pregnaancy is going to skyrocket...

also.

No wonder the world thinks we are all crazy. You know I like America I do. Sometimes I'd even say I love America. But when I hear shit like this?(that and the War on Women... which Fox denies yet they will readily declare that there is a war on just about anything including chocolate milk and potatoes...)

I just sit here I am just ashamed.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

What the fuck...? Is this for real? Empty Re: What the fuck...? Is this for real?

Post by ayan Wed Aug 29, 2012 6:08 pm

Wait its hard for me to grasp the idea! so are they saying girls are pregnant legally before you even have sex?

I am not even surprised! I swear nothing surprises me anymore.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Aug 30, 2012 3:48 am

Well I guess you are only legally pregnant before being pregnant if you get pregnant. So if you get pregnant, then you have been pregnant 2 weeks before conception even happened. But if conception never occures then you arn't pregnant before conception occures. But then of course since legally speaking you are pregnant before conception...

or wait... I have no idea what I just said.

I suppose if you haven't had sex then I guess none of this mindfuck of this bill doesn't really apply.

But wait! Does this mean that more virgin pregnancies are going to happen?

Think about it.

So. A girl has sex for the first time and concieves... But since this whole two week bullshit She would have been pregnant BEFORE losing her virginity.

Which means. This whole thing is blasphemous. Because you can't have a virgin pregnancy. Or wait... Well ok maybe it's not so blasphemous after all.

But the point still stands. Pregnant Virgins and you don't even need to have a stray air strike to have this happen!(any scrubs fans?)

Also you just GOTTA love the name of the law 'Woman's Health and Safety Act"

Something about it just... well seems wrong.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Thu Aug 30, 2012 4:20 pm

Unit your post made my head hurt!!!

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Aug 31, 2012 11:36 pm

Yeah well you try explaining whether or not something is pregnant or not! I had a lot of fun writing that post though. In a rather odd sense I am somewhat happy this law was even proposed(though not that it was actually passed) because how often do you get the chance to try and decipher something like this?
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Sep 02, 2012 8:36 pm

This is embarrassing.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:34 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:This is embarrassing.
And I don't quite understand it. I mean I get that republicans want the fundie vote but is it really worth alienating so many women?

Or they do actually believe the b.s they are spouting

Meanwhile I think this picture is fitting

What the fuck...? Is this for real? Tumblr_m99ssvk4CJ1qbnzbro1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Sep 06, 2012 4:50 am

In this case I doubt it's about votes. Sure you get the fundie vote but you also alienate every other woman out there and probably most men.

This is just about abortion. They can't make it illegal so they try and make it so that the window to get one is much smaller.

Also that picture while completely fitting is really depressing when you think about it. (though I do admit getting a nice chuckle out of it)
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Sep 10, 2012 9:29 pm

What a slimy son of a bitch.

http://thinkprogress.org/politics/2010/02/22/83337/disabled-abortion/?mobile=nc
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:31 am

hahaha! Oh man where does the time fly. I had no idea it was April First. Well Chorus you got me this year...

What did you just say.... =/

Son of a...

WOW. I am pretty sure he just killed his political career. Its just a horribly disgusting view. I just don't know what to say.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:36 pm

I don't know where he came up with that one. Obviously ladies who have had abortions aren't the only people to end up with disabled children. This stupidity and complete lack of respect makes me kind of scared that there are people out there liked him enough to vote for him.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Sep 12, 2012 1:22 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I don't know where he came up with that one. Obviously ladies who have had abortions aren't the only people to end up with disabled children. This stupidity and complete lack of respect makes me kind of scared that there are people out there liked him enough to vote for him.

Well a part of me is hoping that he didn't show his crazy side until after elected. I mean you know how it is. Maybe showed his fundamentalist side a bit... but nothing like this. I mean once your elected you can pretty much act however you want... well that is until election year comes rearing it's ugly head again and most people will have forgotten about such things and they go back to being the poster child of "Best Man for the Job"

It's kinda scary just how easy it be for someone while campaigning to be the perfect candidate only to pull a 180 once in office.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:19 am

Unit7 wrote:hahaha! Oh man where does the time fly. I had no idea it was April First. Well Chorus you got me this year...

What did you just say.... =/

Son of a...

WOW. I am pretty sure he just killed his political career. Its just a horribly disgusting view. I just don't know what to say.

If you think that this is bad google Republican Todd Akin who is also running for office. Good news ladies. He says that when there is a "legitimate" rape your body has a self destruct system that will prevent pregnancy. Isn't that great?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Sep 13, 2012 12:34 am

I heard about that moron. "Legitimate rape." I wanted to punch him in the dick.

I'm so over these douchebags. I'm disgusted that they actually have supporters, and it makes me sick that people would vote them in simply because they hate democrats.

I have a very sick feeling that Romney and his little weasel of a running mate are going to be elected. I hope I'm wrong.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Sep 13, 2012 3:49 am

Ah yes... Todd Akin. Another disgusting man. Seriously this kind of stuff really just pisses me off.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Oct 25, 2012 8:52 am

Ok seriously what the hell is it with Republicans and rape? It's like they are obsessed with it. And they always seem to be on the goddamn wrong side. Even someone who used to be sane like McCain . And don't get me started on all those recent crazies. Seriously. Just shut the hell up about it.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Oct 26, 2012 2:49 am

Rex wrote:Ok seriously what the hell is it with Republicans and rape? It's like they are obsessed with it. And they always seem to be on the goddamn wrong side. Even someone who used to be sane like McCain . And don't get me started on all those recent crazies. Seriously. Just shut the hell up about it.

Wait what happened now?
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Oct 26, 2012 3:22 am

Oh you know rape...gift from god the usual insanity. Honestly how hard is it for Republicans to get it through their head. Honestly I wish you guys didn't have a two party system. Then the Republican party could have comofrtably been split in two. With crazies on one side and the normal conservatives on the other
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Fri Oct 26, 2012 7:53 pm

I heard about the Todd Dude!!! I can't believe he still remembers to beathe. I mean your body doesn't let get pregnant if you are getting raped. Almost makes laugh! Does he not know how babies are made? and he is running for congress! No wonder people think we are stupid..

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Nov 02, 2012 10:26 am

Ayan....don't know how to tell you this but Todd Akin is on the House Committee on Science, Space and Technology ....yeah I am afraid your country is fucked. Sorry
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum