Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Its been a while :o

+2
tessa419
joselin4life
6 posters

Go down

Its been a while :o Empty Its been a while :o

Post by joselin4life Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:34 pm

Hey guys!

It feels like it's been forever since I've been on here Sad I've missed you guys! What have you all be up to?

I feel like I have so much to tell you all! I dont know where to start hmmm... well I'm down to my last year of high school. I'm currently 36 weeks pregnant. I want to show a picture but I don't know how to attach one. Can someone tell me how? Lastly, I've been working like crazy!

I'm gonna try to get on here more often because I've really missed you guys!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Its been a while :o Empty Re: Its been a while :o

Post by tessa419 Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:18 am

Hi!
I haven't been on much either, between Damien turning 1 on the 29th and our wedding next month, I've been busy busy!

Congrats on the baby! Are you having a boy or girl?
tessa419
tessa419

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:06 am

Awww. That's so exciting! Are you excited to get married?

And thanks! I'm having a boy!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Sep 23, 2012 7:19 pm

36 weeks pregnant in high school huh? You're nuts, lady. But congratulations and welcome back. Smile Do stick around, its been pretty dead lately.

To post pictures just click the little button that looks like a Polaroid picture with a floppy disk on it to upload a photo, then paste the link it gives you in the box after clicking the button with just the little picture of a Polaroid on it. I would take a screen shot and draw arrows, but I'm on my phone.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:57 am

Wheeew some life in the forum Smile Sweet Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Sep 24, 2012 4:43 am

Welcome Back! Place has been kinda dead for quite awhile though. A few people pop in every now and again though. Though sometimes it seems like Chorus, Rex, and myself are the only ones who still come here regularly.

Congratulations on having a boy! Very Happy

I have been up to the usual. World domination, endless amounts of TV, and... the only love life I seem to have is in my dreams. Damn that was a weird dream last night.

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
To post pictures just click the little button that looks like a Polaroid picture with a floppy disk on it to upload a photo, then paste the link it gives you in the box after clicking the button with just the little picture of a Polaroid on it. I would take a screen shot and draw arrows, but I'm on my phone.

Oh you beat me too it. But yeah basically what she said.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:01 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:36 weeks pregnant in high school huh? You're nuts, lady. But congratulations and welcome back. Smile Do stick around, its been pretty dead lately.

I know, I know :p it's crazy but thanks and I'm planning on sticking around!

How've you been!?

and ohhh, ok. well I'm on my phone too so I'll try it out when I get on my computer!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 24, 2012 1:11 pm

Rex wrote:Wheeew some life in the forum Smile Sweet Smile

Rex <333 How've you been?

Unit7 wrote:Welcome Back! Place has been kinda dead for quite awhile though. A few people pop in every now and again though. Though sometimes it seems like Chorus, Rex, and myself are the only ones who still come here regularly.

I have been up to the usual. World domination, endless amounts of TV, and... the only love life I seem to have is in my dreams. Damn that was a weird dream last night.

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:

Thanks <3 and lol, how's the world domination going for you?

and thanks too. I'll try it out when I'm on my computer!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by tessa419 Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:16 pm

joselin4life wrote:Awww. That's so exciting! Are you excited to get married?

Very excited! We've been together since 8th grade (almost 8 years) it's about time lol.
And congrats on the boy!
tessa419
tessa419

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Sep 24, 2012 3:46 pm

tessa419 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:Awww. That's so exciting! Are you excited to get married?

Very excited! We've been together since 8th grade (almost 8 years) it's about time lol.
And congrats on the boy!

8 years?!! That's so cute haha. I'm excited for you both!

and thanks <3333
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Sep 24, 2012 7:52 pm

joselin4life wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:36 weeks pregnant in high school huh? You're nuts, lady. But congratulations and welcome back. Smile Do stick around, its been pretty dead lately.

How've you been!?

and ohhh, ok. well I'm on my phone too so I'll try it out when I get on my computer!

I've been pretty good. Not much is new in my neck of the woods. Just working. Trying to find a new job because my boss is a jackass and hired another person, so my hours pretty much went to shit. Not that I was getting a lot anyway, but now it's just pointless being there. Taking a break from school, I just got really sick of it. I'll go back eventually.

My boyfriend and I are about to celebrate our 5 year anniversary next week. Pretty excited about that. We hope to move out of NY by next year.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Sep 25, 2012 12:26 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

How've you been!?

I've been pretty good. Not much is new in my neck of the woods. Just working. Trying to find a new job because my boss is a jackass and hired another person, so my hours pretty much went to shit. Not that I was getting a lot anyway, but now it's just pointless being there. Taking a break from school, I just got really sick of it. I'll go back eventually.

My boyfriend and I are about to celebrate our 5 year anniversary next week. Pretty excited about that. We hope to move out of NY by next year.

I hope you find a new job... and ooooh, do you have like a specific place/state where you wanna move to? Or are you just gonna decide that when the time comes?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Sep 25, 2012 6:47 pm

I hope so too. Can't move until I do and we're able to save up. We've considered a few states. Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine. He would like Washington state, but I don't want to go that far. But we keep coming back to Maine, so I think that's probably where we'll end up. I fell in love with the Portland area last year. I belong by the ocean. I love the ocean in Maine in particular because it has a nice rocky coast. To me, it beats miles of sand and palm trees any day.

Its been a while :o Dscn4610

So what's going on with you? Baby daddy still around? Have a name all picked out? 36 weeks, not much longer to go!
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:20 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I hope so too. Can't move until I do and we're able to save up. We've considered a few states. Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine. He would like Washington state, but I don't want to go that far. But we keep coming back to Maine, so I think that's probably where we'll end up. I fell in love with the Portland area last year. I belong by the ocean. I love the ocean in Maine in particular because it has a nice rocky coast. To me, it beats miles of sand and palm trees any day.

Its been a while :o Dscn4610

So what's going on with you? Baby daddy still around? Have a name all picked out? 36 weeks, not much longer to go!

Wow. That's so pretty! I hope you guys figure it all out..

and nothing much. School is slowly becoming like hell.. and yess! But no name yet. I cant find one that I like!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:48 pm

Aaaaaahhhh welcome back... Congrats on your baby

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Sep 27, 2012 4:48 am

joselin4life wrote:

Well as you can see... not good. I thought I'd have atleast part of South Dakota under my control by now and maybe parts of Nebraska. One day though
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:35 am

joselin4life wrote:
Rex wrote:Wheeew some life in the forum Smile Sweet Smile

Rex <333 How've you been?

Unit7 wrote:Welcome Back! Place has been kinda dead for quite awhile though. A few people pop in every now and again though. Though sometimes it seems like Chorus, Rex, and myself are the only ones who still come here regularly.

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:

and thanks too. I'll try it out when I'm on my computer!

Awesomsauce and you Smile

Must be awesome to be expecting a baby. Well not physically. I imagine that's rather horrible(except for the bigger boobs part) but you know emotionally it must be pretty cool to have a kid
Its been a while :o Advanced_technology

Trying to find a new job because my boss is a jackass and hired another person, so my hours pretty much went to shit. Not that I was getting a lot anyway, but now it's just pointless being there. Taking a break from school, I just got really sick of it. I'll go back eventually.
Just in case you want to Chorus I still have some skills back from my crazy days. All I need is his name and basic internet information and I can make your boss's life pretty interesting Wink

I hope so too. Can't move until I do and we're able to save up. We've considered a few states. Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine. He would like Washington state, but I don't want to go that far. But we keep coming back to Maine, so I think that's probably where we'll end up. I fell in love with the Portland area last year. I belong by the ocean. I love the ocean in Maine in particular because it has a nice rocky coast. To me, it beats miles of sand and palm trees any day.
Might I offer another suggestion perhaps? My city. Now we don't have an ocean but we have a pretty kickass mountain
Its been a while :o 236g
And there are like a gazzilion seas that are just a few hours away

Unit7 wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Well as you can see... not good. I thought I'd have atleast part of South Dakota under my control by now and maybe parts of Nebraska. One day though
Don't worry man. I have your back. As long as our deal holds and I still get Australia once you are in charge I'll take of small problems like South Dakota. I'll even throw North Dakota as a bonus
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Sep 28, 2012 7:51 pm

Rex wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote: Trying to find a new job because my boss is a jackass and hired another person, so my hours pretty much went to shit. Not that I was getting a lot anyway, but now it's just pointless being there. Taking a break from school, I just got really sick of it. I'll go back eventually.
Just in case you want to Chorus I still have some skills back from my crazy days. All I need is his name and basic internet information and I can make your boss's life pretty interesting Wink
Ehh, thanks, but that won't be necessary. Not yet anyway. Although he pissed me off for the second time this week by scheduling me to work on my birthday next week. I don't mind working on my birthday, but he completely fucked up my boyfriend's plans of taking me out for dinner by putting me on 5:30-9:30pm. If I wasn't desperate for cash, I'd just give the hours to a coworker. We're either going to have to go out for lunch instead or have dinner a day early. I also have to work on our 5 year anniversary, which I tried to request off, but was bitched at for it. Douchebag. I need a new job.

Rex wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I hope so too. Can't move until I do and we're able to save up. We've considered a few states. Pennsylvania, New Hampshire, Maine. He would like Washington state, but I don't want to go that far. But we keep coming back to Maine, so I think that's probably where we'll end up. I fell in love with the Portland area last year. I belong by the ocean. I love the ocean in Maine in particular because it has a nice rocky coast. To me, it beats miles of sand and palm trees any day.
Might I offer another suggestion perhaps? My city. Now we don't have an ocean but we have a pretty kickass mountain
Its been a while :o 236g
And there are like a gazzilion seas that are just a few hours away

Mountain looks pretty cool, but I need ocean. I belong by the ocean. Not a big fan of cities either, haha. My dream home is a little cottage in the middle of nowhere, 20 minutes or less from the ocean. Portland is cool because it's small as far as cities go, and it's very easy to drive a short distance and be completely alone.

xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:04 am

Well just in case if you are interested I can refer you to some places which would allow you quite discretely to sign up his mail to the most horrible spam avaible, spam his regular mail with an ungodly amount of paperwork,tampons and other fun stuff. Ways to send hookers and pizza to his home at any time of the night and other fun stuff Wink

Wow we are like the polar opposites. I mean I love the ocean and everything but I need my big city. I get completely crazy when I am even in those tiny towns that have like barely 10k people. I just love big cities. The noise, the chaos, the rush you know that image of N.Y you always see in movies with people scurrying around like ants under the huge buildings and with noise everywhere? That's like my perfect place.

I know I am weird
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Sep 30, 2012 7:57 pm

Tempting. Especially the hooker. He has a wife and kids though. Maybe if he didn't have kids.

Yeah, I can't stand cities. I'm from the outer edge of a small one, about 60,000 people. I avoid it at all costs. I've been to NYC once in my life and that was one too many. I think the problem is I like to drive. Fast. And it's impossible in cities. Too many people, too much traffic, too many slow speed limits and traffic signals, and too many damn cops to catch you. And not enough parking. And in the winter, they flat out refuse to plow the streets during the day in my city because they're douchebags.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:30 pm

EY! Joselin! I thought I told you to stick around!! Throwing Rocks
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down