Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Question to the girls of the forum

5 posters

Go down

Question to the girls of the forum Empty Question to the girls of the forum

Post by Rex Mon Oct 15, 2012 1:34 pm

Say you get transported to the past. Where you accidentally kill your grandmother and have sex with your grandfather. Now you find yourself pregnant with what might be your father/mother. Would you risk an abortion? I mean it could technically erase you from the timeline. Or maybe nothing would happen. None of us really know how it works and I imagine that this would be a very creepy situation
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Question to the girls of the forum Empty Re: Question to the girls of the forum

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:52 pm

Rex, what the fuck is wrong with your head that allows this kind of shit to pop into it? Razz

I'd probably go with the abortion. I think I'd rather not exist than possibly end up having some horrible disfigurement or disorder that can happen with incest. I'm sooo not from the "You got a perrty mouth" part of New York affraid
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Oct 15, 2012 5:00 pm

What are you on and can I have some? XD

Also, are you coming up with this while trying to make sense of Lets Kill HItler? Because... I think you are making it more confusing than it actually is. :p

That said, I don't really know. Wouldn't killing my grandma kill me instantly anyways? I mean it takes both grandma and grandpa so make mama, and later me. XD

I am confused.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Oct 15, 2012 11:05 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Rex, what the fuck is wrong with your head that allows this kind of shit to pop into it? Razz

I'd probably go with the abortion. I think I'd rather not exist than possibly end up having some horrible disfigurement or disorder that can happen with incest. I'm sooo not from the "You got a perrty mouth" part of New York affraid

Yeah but... if you don't have some horrible disfigurement or disorder now... then you wouldn't have one because technically you were ALWAYS your own grandmother... or something. I think.

That or you create a new timeline in where in one timeline you didn't give birth to your own mother/father and one where you did.

Then again the whole Universe could implode... or something.

Oh I dunno. Time is all sorts of fucked up.

This does remind me of the Futurama episode where fry goes back into the past and sleeps with his grandmother after his grandfather was... well blown up in a nuclear test blast... thing.

Oh and Rex... seriously you gotta share whatever you are on. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Oct 16, 2012 10:32 am

Haha Unit got it exactly. After watching it I asked someone on the net how they would react in this situation and the answer I got was "But I am a girl" and then my mind went..holy shit this would be so much more disturbing if it happened to a girl Wink

Also, are you coming up with this while trying to make sense of Lets Kill HItler? Because... I think you are making it more confusing than it actually is. :p

Oh this seems like a fun idea. I should start a few theretical threads. They are always fun to argue
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Oct 16, 2012 9:11 pm

Abortion! nothing else, and I am not even big believer of abortion. OMG that is nasty.... HAhahahaha funny though..

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Fri Oct 19, 2012 4:41 am

Rex wrote:Haha Unit got it exactly. After watching it I asked someone on the net how they would react in this situation and the answer I got was "But I am a girl" and then my mind went..holy shit this would be so much more disturbing if it happened to a girl Wink

So you decided to watch Futurama? Well I think I remember you saying you haven't actually seen it before. Then again that might have been a different show.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum