Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Would you kill yourself?

4 posters

Go down

Would you kill yourself? Empty Would you kill yourself?

Post by Rex Sun Oct 21, 2012 1:15 pm

Say you find a super successful version of yourself in a parallel dimension who has everything you ever wanted. Would you kill this version of yourself and takes his/her place?

I am not too sure myself. There are so many factors to consider. I think I mostly likely wouldn't since my current life is decent enough. But if my life starts to really suck I guess I could do the evil twin thing
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Would you kill yourself? Empty Re: Would you kill yourself?

Post by Unit7 Mon Oct 22, 2012 12:38 am

Maybe. But then you just had to bring up the whole Evil Twin thing and lets be honest... how often does that actually work out for the evil twin? Not very good. Also you know there would be that showdown where a friend will be forced to decide who is the evil one and shoot them and... yeah.;.. I just don't see it ending any other way.

In all seriousness I would not kill my other version of me. I mean if he was me I'd you know ask if he might share. Because I'd totally share if the roles were reversed. Probably. Maybe a few bucks. Razz

but yeah. I just wouldn't be able to kill him unless he tries to kill me first. I'm a lover, not a fighter. Seriously I can barely kill bugs without feeling regret. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:59 pm

This reminds me of a So Weird episode where two parallel universes collide and suddenly there are two Annies and they have to fight for which Annie gets to stay and which one has to go. Luckily the "real" Annie won because the parallel Annie was a bitch. Damn, now I wanna watch that episode. XD

Honestly, I couldn't do it. I don't have it in me to kill anyone, much less myself. Even if it isn't REALLY myself. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Oct 23, 2012 8:34 am

True but on the bright side most people wouldn't consider parallel universe possible so most likely they will simply think you had a nervous breakdown or something like this

And speaking of evil twins this seems appropriate Smile

Honestly, I couldn't do it. I don't have it in me to kill anyone, much less myself. Even if it isn't REALLY myself. XD
Aww this sucks for you. Especially when the zombie apocalypse comes and we have to fight other survivors for resources. I guess you can be our medic
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Oct 23, 2012 1:15 pm

HA! Me as a medic? You're all dead. :p
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Oct 24, 2012 2:55 pm

I wouldn't kill me. I'd probably just as myself how I became so successful and try it out in my own dimension.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum