Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen!

Go down

This is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen! Empty This is one of the most awesome things I have ever seen!

Post by Rex Sun Nov 11, 2012 11:05 am

LOOK AT THIS! Look at it! It's graffiti from goddamn ancient Pompeii! How awesome is this? I love it so much

http://pompeiana.org/Resources/Ancient/Graffiti%20from%20Pompeii.htm

Here are some awesome examples

I.10.4 (exterior of the House of Menander); 8304: Satura was here on September 3rd

II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792b: Antiochus hung out here with his girlfriend Cithera.

III.5.1 (House of Pascius Hermes; left of the door); 7716: To the one defecating here. Beware of the curse. If you look down on this curse, may you have an angry Jupiter for an enemy.

III.5.3 (on the wall in the street); 8898: Theophilus, don’t perform oral sex on girls against the city wall like a dog

V.5.3 (barracks of the Julian-Claudian gladiators; column in the peristyle); 4289: Celadus the Thracian gladiator is the delight of all the girls

VI.14 (vico degli Scienziati); 3042: Cruel Lalagus, why do you not love me?

VI.14.37 (Wood-Working Shop of Potitus): 3498: What a lot of tricks you use to deceive, innkeeper. You sell water but drink unmixed wine

VII.2.18 (vicolo del Panattiere, House of the Vibii, Merchants); 3117: Atimetus got me pregnant

VII.2.18 (vicolo del Panattiere, House of the Vibii, Merchants); 3131: Figulus loves Idaia

VII.12.35 (Vico d’ Eumachia, small room of a possible brothel); 2163: The warmest hello to Saenecio Fortunaus, wherever he may go.

VII.15.11-12 (House of Verus; between the two doors of the house); 4838: Secundus says hello to his friends.

VIII (Street of the Theaters); 64: A copper pot went missing from my shop. Anyone who returns it to me will be given 65 bronze coins (sestertii). 20 more will be given for information leading to the capture of the thief.

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1820: Chie, I hope your hemorrhoids rub together so much that they hurt worse than when they every have before!

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1824: Let everyone one in love come and see. I want to break Venus’ ribs with clubs and cripple the goddess’ loins. If she can strike through my soft chest, then why can’t I smash her head with a club?

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1826: Phileros is a eunuch!

VIII.2 (in the basilica); 1926: Epaphra is not good at ball games.

I.2.20 (Bar/Brothel of Innulus and Papilio); 3932: Weep, you girls. My penis has given you up. Now it penetrates men’s behinds. Goodbye, wondrous femininity!

II.7 (gladiator barracks); 8792: On April 19th, I made bread
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum