Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

hiiiiiiiii

+2
Unit7
maggiemay
6 posters

Go down

hiiiiiiiii Empty hiiiiiiiii

Post by maggiemay Thu Nov 15, 2012 3:59 pm

so I haven't been on in FOREVER and idk if any of you even remember me but I thought I'd stop by and say hi lol

I'll be done with my first semester of college in about a month. I'm in Ohio now and it's cold lol but I'm having a good time.

I hope everyone else is doing well Smile
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

hiiiiiiiii Empty Re: hiiiiiiiii

Post by Unit7 Fri Nov 16, 2012 3:14 am

Wait... are you the one who can juggle rats? Very Happy
(sorry I am in a weird mood atm)

Congratulations on surviving your first semester of college. Smile

Oh and while I can't speak for everyone, I know I haven't forgotten about you. Smile
Good to hear you are having a good time. Smile
I'm doing alright. Middle of NaNoWriMo so I am obviously freaking out every three minutes.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by tessa419 Fri Nov 16, 2012 4:59 am

Hi!
It's good to see you popping in!
I'm in Ohio too, it is def cold -_-
tessa419
tessa419

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Nov 16, 2012 1:08 pm

Hi! Uh... Who are you again?

Kidding! Welcome back! Haven't seen or talked to you in forever! Glad things are going well with you!

I've been busy, also in college. Considering a business major now, because the history major is so not working with my inability to do a decent job taking a test.
Also been busy with the never easy task of rediscovering myself. That's been fun! (Note the sarcasm).
Oh! And I am an aunt now! Aunts are cool. And nieces are too. XD She's about three months old now, likes me more than she does Nicole, most of the time. It's funny, because I really didn't wanna get too attached... Then I held her, now I like her more than I like my sister. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:04 am

Of course we remember you! Welcome back! And Mel good to see you again too!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Nov 17, 2012 9:37 am

Welcome back! Stick around, will ya?! Very Happy
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Nov 17, 2012 7:09 pm

Rex wrote:And Mel good to see you again too!
Hey! I've been here, when I'm not busy with school or Liz... just haven't had much to say. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Nov 18, 2012 9:43 am

Then let's make you say it Smile

So you are a history major now? Man I remember that. History was a HUGE part of my major. Are you only on tests or is your grade formed by papers and oral exams as well?

Business sounds cool. Or at least practical Are you doing any internships

Sounds cool. What have you discovered till now?

I am an uncle too. Or a nephew. I am not too sure how it works exactly. But either a cousin or an uncle of mine got a baby
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun Nov 18, 2012 4:04 pm

Rex wrote:Then let's make you say it Smile

So you are a history major now? Man I remember that. History was a HUGE part of my major. Are you only on tests or is your grade formed by papers and oral exams as well?
I was a history major, but kind of took myself out of it, just because the tests are killing me. I'm sure I'd do fine with other classes with other instructors, but something tells me that won't be enough. With the class I'm in, we only have four tests that's all... Wouldn't be a big deal if my brain didn't shut down when test time came along. XD

Business sounds cool. Or at least practical Are you doing any internships
No, I'm not doing any internships, currently. Right now, I'm just considering the business major. Next semester, I'm taking a few Business Admin classes to help me decide.

Sounds cool. What have you discovered till now?
Now that is a long story. Basically, I'm just coming to terms that I'm gay. I mean thinking back, it's always been there. Even in junior high and high school, but for some reason, it took this long to figure it out.

I am an uncle too. Or a nephew. I am not too sure how it works exactly. But either a cousin or an uncle of mine got a baby
Haha! XD Well, if it's a cousin's kid, it's actually second cousin. I have three of them, myself. Might as well be nephews! And if it's an uncle's baby, it's a cousin. You are so off. :p
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Nov 18, 2012 7:51 pm

Damn that's annoying. We usually had one paper and one oral exam. They were nasty but still passable. But four tests? Yicks.

Aren't the lectures open?

Aww shucks. Can't you say you are bi so you can leave us some hope

Yeah I am not really good at the relation stuff. Does help that my familyon my father's side is huge. And that we all have the same name
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Nov 20, 2012 4:12 pm

Yeah! Right now, I've currently got a 69% in the class. Part of me wants to keep it there, because of reason. But a bigger part of me is more reasonable since I have to pass with a C so I can continue going next semester. XD

Nope! Well... Lectures for classes that are in the lecture hall. Not for classroom classes.

Sorry. You wouldn't be able to handle all my awesomeness anyways. I'm so awesome, the world can't even handle me, hence my birthday being the end it all. XD (Okay, I don't actually believe in the 12/21 Mayan conspiracy theory. I'm just amused that there's actually a conspiracy theory about my birthday. XD)

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Nov 21, 2012 8:42 am

Yeah! Right now, I've currently got a 69% in the class. Part of me wants to keep it there, because of reason. But a bigger part of me is more reasonable since I have to pass with a C so I can continue going next semester. XD
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxuCeHUxoBY

On a more serious note don't forget that you can always cheat Wink Or if she is hottie I guess you can always try to seduce your professor Wink

That sucks. Around here all lectures are open to the public which really helps with choosing. Well you can try sneaking in

Sorry. You wouldn't be able to handle all my awesomeness anyways.

hiiiiiiiii XP9FNhgTUECyMSgPPTZxWQ2

But true on you being awesome Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Nov 21, 2012 3:42 pm

On a more serious note don't forget that you can always cheat Or if she is hottie I guess you can always try to seduce your professor

I'm not sure how I'd cheat on a timed history test. I mean if I knew how to get the answers... Luckily, my girlfriend has a hand on this stuff better than I do, so she's helping me study for the remaining two tests. Here's to hoping actual studying goes down. XD Yeah. I'd totally consider if my professor wasn't a 50-something year old, married man. But the whole hot teacher/student thing makes me think of Loving Annabelle. Thank you for that. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Nov 22, 2012 1:05 pm

Wait........you got a girlfriend already? How did I miss this!? Nice. Put it here buddy
hiiiiiiiii Tumblr_ksczlyQbeU1qzx4k0o1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Thu Nov 22, 2012 3:06 pm

Congratz on the girlfriend... though thinking about it now I feel lonely. I spent the entire day with my cousin, sister and her girlfriend and I found myself completely jealous. Oh well at least there were a bunch of adorable cats around. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Nov 22, 2012 6:27 pm

Thanks! XD Chances are I've talked about her before. Liz was my best friend before we started dating. How that began is a long story. (Actually, really long. XD)

Oh well at least there were a bunch of adorable cats around. Very Happy
Haha! Gonna be an old cat man? XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:11 am

OHH now I remember. You were talking about how you had a crush on her and you were wondering if you should admit it to her but you were afraid this could damage your friendship. I am go glad to hear everything went well. I was rooting for you Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Nov 23, 2012 2:37 pm

Yeah, of course you were. Who doesn't root for the lesbian couple? XD To be honest, it hasn't been easy, but it's not that hard. It started out easy, last summer... Then in September, my cousin Josh walked in on us just messing around in a way that two girls who are "just friends" don't normally do... We decided to cool it, until recently when I started coming out more to my family.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Nov 24, 2012 4:22 am

Hey what others think it's irrelevant. I am just glad that the dangerous transition from friends to lovers worked without damage. That's so very rare and I am really happy for you!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Nov 24, 2012 7:51 pm

Yeah. Thank you! Smile I don't think it was as much of what others thought, just the fact that at that I really wasn't out to anyone back then. Not even my two exes that I'm still friends with that also happen to be gay... And I wasn't really ready for people to know or even sure how to tell them. It was more personal, me wanting to push pause until I was more comfortable with being more open.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:16 pm

I'm glad everyone is doing well! I'll try to stick around lol. I have a lot going on! But I'll be on break in about 2 weeks and it will be fabulous.

I'm glad I wasn't forgotten lol.
And Tess it is really cold in Ohio haha but I like it so far Smile

How was everyone's Thanksgiving?
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Nov 27, 2012 7:17 pm

Unit7 wrote:Wait... are you the one who can juggle rats? Very Happy
(sorry I am in a weird mood atm)

Congratulations on surviving your first semester of college. Smile

Oh and while I can't speak for everyone, I know I haven't forgotten about you. Smile
Good to hear you are having a good time. Smile
I'm doing alright. Middle of NaNoWriMo so I am obviously freaking out every three minutes.

Are you done with NaNoWriMo now?
And thanks!
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Nov 27, 2012 9:43 pm

No my story hit a very big snag... as in I want to write something completely different and can't seem to find the interest to continue a story that will be quickly abandoned once Dec 1st comes rolling around. But I will finish it. I just need 13k more words. If I have to ramble on about how amazing a blade of grass is then that is what I will do.

As for my Thanksgiving I did the usual. I went out to my aunts house and hung out with my family and my sisters girlfriend. Nothing too special but it was fun.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Nov 28, 2012 11:02 am

Unit7 wrote:No my story hit a very big snag... as in I want to write something completely different and can't seem to find the interest to continue a story that will be quickly abandoned once Dec 1st comes rolling around. But I will finish it. I just need 13k more words. If I have to ramble on about how amazing a blade of grass is then that is what I will do.

As for my Thanksgiving I did the usual. I went out to my aunts house and hung out with my family and my sisters girlfriend. Nothing too special but it was fun.

Ah well good luck! Once I hit a snag in writing something (almost always for school) I just give up for awhile lol.

That sounds like fun! I just spent it with my parents, brother, and his girlfriend so it was super low key but a nice break from school.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum