Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOW... just... wow.

4 posters

Go down

WOW... just... wow.  Empty WOW... just... wow.

Post by melissa052 Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:13 pm

I just came home from a mini vacation with my girlfriend in Hollywood. Some of the best memories we will ever have happened in those three days. I just thought "hey! While I'm online, why don't I share them?!?" XD

We went down on Sunday morning, got there around 2:00, we decided to stay with my aunt to save on money... Once we got to her house it was about 3 and we were so cramped up from sitting so long that we decided to take a walk. We ended up lost, basically. Yes, lost in the heart of LA. What makes this such a funny story is we came across a donut shop and decided to stop and get a snack, and actually decided to go back to my aunt Linda's right after. If we had looked at the street sign we would have known we were already on the right street. But no, we decided to do it the hard way, when it was already getting dark. We went the opposite way, took random turns, pretty much went in circles... Liz kept saying "I know exactly where we are!" when she didn't know shit, which I found hilarious. We finally decided to call my aunt at like 6:00, and by then we were back by the donut shop, maybe a block away... She guided us by the phone back to her street and Liz and I laughed the entire way back and the rest of the night. Oh! And we introduced my cousin Steve to Doctor Who! I'm pretty sure we got him stuck like glue to that. I would call that day a big success!

Monday was even more epic! Liz and I went to the mall, where we went to CPK (California Pizza Kitchen) for lunch, and I bought Nala at the Disney Store. I would have bought Simba too, but there were't any there. So now I have a new friend!
Unfortunately, we couldn't stay long because we had a concert to go to in a few hours, that we had to get ready for. The concert was at a club called Bardot, which is on Vine St. (Better known as the Walk Of Fame!) We were there for Alexz Johnson, which was actually the last of five performers for the night. The first four were TeamMate, Robert Raimon Roy, Oren Lyons, and Trixie Whitley. I loved TeamMate and Trixie, totally recommend them... Not so much Robert... Didn't hear enough of Oren Lyons, since we were in another part of the club. OH! First time getting drunk. Ever. Apparently, I was too drunk, but I don't think I was drunk enough. After four drinks, Liz wouldn't let me have any more.
OH! The big exciting thing! I never thought I had it in me to be starstruck, having met celebrities and all... I actually met Alexz that night after the show! BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE! And totally starstruck. If the lighting was better, I would have totally asked for a picture.

And Tuesday, we just got up early after like 5 hours of sleep to come home, so not much to say there.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

WOW... just... wow.  Empty Re: WOW... just... wow.

Post by Unit7 Wed Dec 05, 2012 3:46 pm

Sounds like you had a great time and I am somewhat jealous.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Dec 05, 2012 6:04 pm

LOL! Yeah! I'm still coming down from the high that night gave me... It feels like a dream. Liz keeps on telling me it was real and I really touched Alexz. XD I wish I would have thought, and brought a pen and something for her to sign... Though, knowing how completely starstruck and lost in her beauty I was, I would have totally forgot. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Dec 06, 2012 6:59 am

Oh this sounds so awesome. I loved Hollywood. Did you gals check out the Koda Theater or the Chinese Theatre with the footprints? Oh and Ripleys! Did you get in there? I didn't have time to visit it and I am still mad. It looks awesome!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Dec 07, 2012 7:11 pm

Rex wrote:Oh this sounds so awesome. I loved Hollywood. Did you gals check out the Koda Theater or the Chinese Theatre with the footprints? Oh and Ripleys! Did you get in there? I didn't have time to visit it and I am still mad. It looks awesome!
Unfortunately not this time, but I remember going to the Chinese Theater when I went down for SBL! It is cool!

I just found this on youtube! The main event, that I went to see! At 21:19, she points at me (Or Liz, not sure which) and laughs. It's great! XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Dec 10, 2012 5:51 pm

Sounds awesome! I'm glad you ladies had a great time Smile
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum