Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For the boys. All two of them.

4 posters

Go down

For the boys. All two of them. Empty For the boys. All two of them.

Post by PiperC! Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:13 pm

Hey guys. Haven't been on in forever.

This is a rather superficial question but I will ask it anyway. Just a warning, it's about hair. haha.

How do you feel about short hair? My hair has grown out from a pixie in February to about shoulder length now and I am thinking of cutting it all off again for the new year. Think Anne Hathaway/ Emma Watson, shorter than what is in my avatar picture. Honestly, I feel better and am more likely to look in the mirror and be all hey sexy when my hair is short, and I feel like I get more attention from guys and girls regarding my looks. But everyone except a few say they like it longer. So disregarding my personal feelings, how do you feel about short hair?

Btw... Men prefering long hair won't stop me from cutting it, it's a good douche repellent.

Womenz please answer too Smile
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

For the boys. All two of them. Empty Re: For the boys. All two of them.

Post by PiperC! Sat Dec 29, 2012 5:15 pm

Also my declining self esteem may have less to do with my hair and more to do with other stuff such as gaining a few pounds, just being uncomfortable with life in general etc. I'm a mess right now.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Dec 30, 2012 11:06 am

Personally i prefer longer hair however if shorter hair will make you feel comfortable, confident and sexy then i think the decision should be easy. confidence and be comfortable with yourself is definitley sexier then hair length. but that is just my thoughts
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Dec 31, 2012 10:27 pm

It depends on the person. There's nothing wrong with short hair, but for some ladies it looks completely wrong. Like me for instance, a short pixie cut wouldn't look right on me. My ears stick out awkwardly. I'd look like an elf haha. The length that you have it in your picture looks great on you.

Do whatever makes you feel the most comfortable and good about yourself. Confidence is hotter than any hair style.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jan 01, 2013 3:18 am

Piper!! I missed you! Nice to see your back

Now onto the question. Honestly? It all depends on the girl. Some girls look amazing with short hair(and judging by your picture you are one of them) while others look really bad. There are many factors involved. Facial structures, body type, height, type of hair, type of skull and so on and so on

I think you would be able to pull off really short hair

And yeah. Chorus makes the best point. Confidence is the sexiest thing there is. Just be careful that your confidence doesn't evolve into a narcissistic egomania like with me
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum