Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What animal would you like to be in your next life?

3 posters

Go down

What animal would you like to be in your next life? Empty What animal would you like to be in your next life?

Post by Rex Sat Jan 12, 2013 11:56 am

If you could be reincarnated as an animal what would you chose?

Hmm I am not too sure

I would love to be a Panda. It seems like a safe and relaxing life . But kinda of boring

On the other hand killer whale seems awesome. Nothing except the Japanese will come after you, it's a very fun , you have lots of friends and family, you are smart and you get to travel a lot

I would love to be Kangaroo because I love jumping. I mean you guys have no idea how much I love jumping. Whenever possible I like to skip even

And I wouldn't mind being a jaguar because it combines both being a top predator and climbing trees. I always wanted to climb trees

What animals are tempting for your next life?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

What animal would you like to be in your next life? Empty Re: What animal would you like to be in your next life?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jan 13, 2013 11:05 am

A venomous type of tree snake would be cool. Chillin' up in the trees, nobody bothering me because I can kill them with one bite... Sounds lovely.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

What animal would you like to be in your next life? Empty Re: What animal would you like to be in your next life?

Post by Rex Mon Jan 14, 2013 11:22 am

That sounds kinda awesome. Being a snake would be cool as well. Especially those flying(well glading snakes) that can go huge distances between trees
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:57 pm

I'd love to be an owl.. Even though I am somewhat terrified of those birds, being one seems like it'd be interesting.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:10 pm

Owls are awesome Smile

What animal would you like to be in your next life? Url?sa=i&source=images&cd=&docid=-eakAWOZEtMtrM&tbnid=YOA48SZ0ekkFLM:&ved=0CAUQjBwwAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fcdn.randomfunnypicture.com%2Fpictures%2F1088wtf-crazy-owl
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:26 pm

Omg no! They're creepy looking and the fact that they can turn their heads all the way around creeps me out even more lol... There was this one on top on my house once and it was so big, I almost went crazy.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:29 pm

And not just turning their heads Wink
What animal would you like to be in your next life? Tumblr_mdlfaa8FFK1qb25q1o1_250

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum