Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rides

+2
AshleyMC
xChorusOfAngelsx
6 posters

Go down

Rides Empty Rides

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Feb 12, 2013 5:34 pm

So um, I enjoy cars. I'm slightly obsessed with my Impala SS. I've been working for a rental car place for a little over two months, so I get to drive all kinds of stuff.

What do you drive? Do you like it? What's your favorite car you've ever driven? What's your dream car? Why?
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Rides Empty Re: Rides

Post by AshleyMC Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:28 pm

I drive a Ford Escape and I absolutely LOVE it! I will never drive anything other than an SUV (they are gas hogs, but I love them). My dream car is a Doge Challenger (the old muscle car).
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Feb 12, 2013 7:39 pm

Mmm I love the Challenger. They did a fantastic job with the new ones. I think if I were to get an old muscle car though it would be a '69 Chevelle.

I used to say the same thing about SUVs, that I would never drive anything but, but with the way I drive, a car is definitely for me. I'll never go back. The gas doesn't bother me, mine is a V8 so it's pretty much like an SUV in that aspect. It's fast and takes corners, that's what I like. :p
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Feb 12, 2013 8:48 pm

I drive a 2002 Honda Civic LX. I love it but it only has two doors and that drives me nuts sometimes. Getting kids in the backseat is a huge pain in the butt because we have to use to passenger side and it's just annoying lol.

I really want a bright blue Mini Cooper without the racing stripe. They're so pretty.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:03 pm

I drive actually nothing. I haven't even bothered getting a drivers license since I live in a big city and going on foot or taking the subway is just much more practical. And frankly around here most drivers are utter assholes so driving is really not something very enjoyable

But my family does have one Tico(a small car that's good for the city) and an Opel Zafira for longer trips and they are not bad for when you have to drive
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Feb 16, 2013 2:09 pm

I'm like Rex. I don't drive and don't have a license. But when I do get one, my ideal car would be something simple, good on gas, roomy. Just because I wanna spend some time just traveling, living out of a suitcase without a lot of bills to worry about.

Although, my dream car would be a red Jeep Liberty. Like the one Melinda Gordon drives in Ghost Whisperer. Love that thing!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Feb 18, 2013 8:36 am

I have a 2006 Nissan Altima. Once I finally get everything fixed (it was my dad's fiancé's, and she used it to deliver mail every day, so it has problems), I'm sure I'll really like it. Smile

Favorite car I've ever driven? Probably my brother's really old Cadillac. It was a piece of shit, but I felt like a pimp driving it. Hahahaha!

My dream car is a Prius. I'm kind of a hippy.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Feb 19, 2013 4:06 pm

maggiemay wrote:I drive a 2002 Honda Civic LX. I love it but it only has two doors and that drives me nuts sometimes. Getting kids in the backseat is a huge pain in the butt because we have to use to passenger side and it's just annoying lol.

I really want a bright blue Mini Cooper without the racing stripe. They're so pretty.

I think I almost killed the transmission on the one we have at work haha. I was screwing around with it just to see what the big thrill is with them. As a daily driver I suppose it's not too bad, but people around here think they're the best cars ever. Particularly shitheads who buy them to modify.

I want to drive a Mini just to see what it's like. I know we have one at another office and I'm dying to get my hands on it. A Fiat too.

Rex wrote:

But my family does have one Tico(a small car that's good for the city) and an Opel Zafira for longer trips and they are not bad for when you have to drive

Not too familiar with European cars. I've heard of Opel before, I watch a lot of UK Top Gear :p

melissa052 wrote:

Although, my dream car would be a red Jeep Liberty. Like the one Melinda Gordon drives in Ghost Whisperer. Love that thing!

They're fun to drive in the snow. Although, I don't think you have to worry about that where you are haha. I have mixed feelings about Jeeps. Some models are great, and some just flat out suck. The Liberty is kind of in the middle.

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I have a 2006 Nissan Altima. Once I finally get everything fixed (it was my dad's fiancé's, and she used it to deliver mail every day, so it has problems), I'm sure I'll really like it. Smile

Favorite car I've ever driven? Probably my brother's really old Cadillac. It was a piece of shit, but I felt like a pimp driving it. Hahahaha!

My dream car is a Prius. I'm kind of a hippy.

Altimas are pretty nice rides. We have one, along with a couple Maximas. I'm not big on Asian vehicles, but I actually enjoy driving these. A Cadillac? Badass. "I just want my Caddy baaaaack!" Haha.

Dude, a Prius? My car eats Priuses.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Feb 20, 2013 1:24 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Oh one of the neighbours has a Mini Cooper. It's really pretty but also really tiny. I feel like it's baby car

Rex wrote:

Not too familiar with European cars. I've heard of Opel before, I watch a lot of UK Top Gear :p
Easily fixed. Here is a Tico and yes it is incredibly small but useful for the crowded city
Rides 4802418285_2844d37d2c

And here is the Opel. It's rather nice especially for traveling long distances although it doesn't look very pretty but it's rather large and comfortable
Rides Web_cars_009_4121216347

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum