Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Why are people so stupid?

4 posters

Go down

Why are people so stupid? Empty Why are people so stupid?

Post by Rex Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:46 am

I just had a discussion(although frankly it sounded more like a sermon) with a woman who I previously thought was intelligent but now explained to me how she is against ALL vaccines because they are poison and it's all just propaganda by big pharma companies.....and not only did she believe every word but she had had equally idiotic friends who agreed.

Seriously what is wrong with humanity. They read a few tabloid articles and trust them(which was actually what started the discussion. A freaking tabloid article) more then their own doctors.

Now frankly this wouldn't have bothered me if it was just them...hell it's darwinism let the idiots kill themselves but they are doing this to their children as well and are potentially setting up a goddamn possible plague in the future

Sometimes I hate humans so much

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Why are people so stupid? Empty Re: Why are people so stupid?

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Mar 01, 2013 7:44 pm

Well perhaps when she comes down with Tetanus or Measles, or other crap that is easily prevented with routine vaccines, she'll change her mind.

Sounds kind of like some of our idiot customers who decline our damage insurance when they rent a vehicle. "No, I'm a good driver." Is it so wrong of me to hope that they run our car into a tree?
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Fri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 am

Well if it wasn't for vaccines, then Polio would still be hanging around. I can't stand people who are not educated about vaccinations. Especially with me being in the medical field, it bothers me that much more.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sun Mar 10, 2013 8:29 pm

It drives me nuts when people are against vaccines. Like I understand the flu or chicken pox but not stuff like MMR, polio, Hep A and B, pertussis, etc.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum