Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm seriously so excited

4 posters

Go down

I'm seriously so excited Empty I'm seriously so excited

Post by maggiemay Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 am

I haven't been home since January 13th and I'll finally be home Friday or Saturday! Very Happy

I haven't been home sick this semester (yay!) but I miss everyone at home a lot and can't wait to see people again.

Do any of you guys have anything exciting coming up?
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

I'm seriously so excited Empty Re: I'm seriously so excited

Post by Rex Wed Mar 20, 2013 10:38 pm

Glad to hear it. I have this Mardi Gras party coming up. Looks like it's going to be fun
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Thu Mar 21, 2013 4:34 pm

Rex wrote:Glad to hear it. I have this Mardi Gras party coming up. Looks like it's going to be fun

That sounds fun!
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:14 am

My whole summer coming up is exciting. Next month, car season officially starts for us; we're meeting up with a group of buddies and taking our cars around Watkins Glen race track. For like $20 they let you drive your car on the track for three paced laps. It's pretty cool, we took my boyfriend's car last year. I'm thinking about bringing mine this time around as well.

My car is at the body shop right now getting deer damage from December fixed. He's also getting rid of all my paint chips and a little rust that was coming in on the door. I'm pretty excited, I can't wait to see it looking all new. I've been buzzing around in a little Chevy Cruze rent-a-car since Tuesday.

Also excited about work; my boss is trying to get the approval from his boss to give me more hours. My boss manages two offices in the area and the girl at the other one is very pregnant and about to pop; she doesn't think she'll be returning after having her baby so rather than hiring another person, I may start working at both offices. It they can get me up over 30 hours a week, I'd be thrilled.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 23, 2013 4:56 am

Deer damage..? Oh my god did you kill Bambi?!?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:50 pm

Rex wrote:Deer damage..? Oh my god did you kill Bambi?!?

No, I saved the bastard's life. Bambi ran into the side of my car. I had dents on both doors and the side of the back bumper was pushed in. If I hadn't swerved, Bambi would have gone splat against the front of my car, going about 70mph. He frolicked away afterward missing some of his hair.

I'm seriously so excited Deer_h10
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 23, 2013 12:59 pm

Holy shit now I understand. This wasn't an accident. The deer tried to set up an ambush and kill you. A freaking deer assasin. I should have known. Can't trust those bastards. Nobody is that cute without harboring some deep seated darkness
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Mar 23, 2013 2:15 pm

That totally explains it! They're all out to get me!

I'm seriously so excited 60195610
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Mar 23, 2013 6:06 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:My whole summer coming up is exciting. Next month, car season officially starts for us; we're meeting up with a group of buddies and taking our cars around Watkins Glen race track. For like $20 they let you drive your car on the track for three paced laps. It's pretty cool, we took my boyfriend's car last year. I'm thinking about bringing mine this time around as well.

My car is at the body shop right now getting deer damage from December fixed. He's also getting rid of all my paint chips and a little rust that was coming in on the door. I'm pretty excited, I can't wait to see it looking all new. I've been buzzing around in a little Chevy Cruze rent-a-car since Tuesday.

Also excited about work; my boss is trying to get the approval from his boss to give me more hours. My boss manages two offices in the area and the girl at the other one is very pregnant and about to pop; she doesn't think she'll be returning after having her baby so rather than hiring another person, I may start working at both offices. It they can get me up over 30 hours a week, I'd be thrilled.

That's all very exciting!!

All the dogs on my street were excited to see me lol. Dexter's face got whiter while I was. And my neighbor who's almost 18 months old is getting a little personality now and it's SO cute.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Mar 24, 2013 10:56 am

Got a call from the guy whose fixing my car this morning. He's almost finished and I could possibly have it back later on today! He said is came out really good and he thinks I'll be "tickled". Haha. "Reallyyyy excited!

maggiemay wrote:
That's all very exciting!!

All the dogs on my street were excited to see me lol. Dexter's face got whiter while I was. And my neighbor who's almost 18 months old is getting a little personality now and it's SO cute.

18 months is a fun age. I think my boyfriend's nephew is around there. He's funny. He's being really stubborn about walking, I'm pretty sure he's capable of it but just doesn't want to. So instead he'll scoot his ass across the floor like a dog.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sun Mar 24, 2013 7:26 pm

lol that's cute! Colin walks really well but I haven't seen him run.
It is a really fun age. I want him to stay around 18 months forever haha.

I'm glad you're car is turning out well!
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Sun Mar 24, 2013 9:34 pm

Awesome! My Spring Break just ended. I got back from New Orleans yesterday! had the best time. Now I am sad! I have school tomorrow.. Lol seriously though why can't they just hand us our diplomas?

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Mar 26, 2013 7:57 am

Haha so spot on Wink

Awesome! My Spring Break just ended. I got back from New Orleans yesterday! had the best time. Now I am sad! I have school tomorrow.. Lol seriously though why can't they just hand us our diplomas?

Whoa whoa back up there. Spring Break in New Orleans? This sounds beyond awesome! Details details!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:42 pm

Lol It was awesome. I left with a group from my school for a program. Minnesota's weather is very crappy right now, so I was more than happy to go leave. Can u believe we are covered in snow and its technically Spring time? Any who we spent 7 days just traveling around enjoying the weather, food, and Entertainment. We volunteering there so when we were not working we were having so much fun. Most Entertianment spots are French themes so its kinda cool. Southern food is the best.....

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down