Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally!

5 posters

Go down

Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally! Empty Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally!

Post by joselin4life Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:28 pm

I graduate in June, which I'm so excited for but at the same time I'm nervous and kinda freaked out since after this comes college! I got accepted into a culinary arts school around here though, so I'm happy that I have my school all sorted out and all...

How are you guys doing? Are you in college? If so, what do you study?

(omg btw can you believe you've been around for this long? I think I was a freshman when I first joined the boards and now a senior ahh, it's crazy!)
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally! Empty Re: Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally!

Post by Rex Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:12 am

Don't be afraid. College is the best!

I have a bachelors in Cultural Studies and I am doing a masters in East Asian Cultures

It really is crazy. It's been so long

Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally! Tumblr_mj2gv8XtHG1qhwlspo1_500
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally! Empty Re: Sooo it's my senior year of high school, finally!

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Mar 28, 2013 6:54 am

College totally kicks high school's ass. You'll like it.

I'm taking a little break from school right now. When I transfered to another school for my bachelors, I had to settle for my second choice school with a second choice for a major. Hated it, I was bored out of my mind so I ended up getting kicked out for shitty grades.

Eventually I'll go back. In order to get into a social work program, which is very competative(the reason why I didn't get in in the first place), I'm going to have to do a shitload of volunteer work to gain experience to offset my shit GPA. Nobody in the feild will hire someone with just an associates degree so I'm going to have to find time to volunteer in between working.

Right now I work for a rent-a-car agency part time. I love it and my boss is trying to get the approval to switch me to full time, which would be awesome.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Mar 29, 2013 8:31 pm

I'm in college now for child development. It's my second semester so I have 3 years left.

Things are going well! I have to go back to Akron Sunday but then I only have 5 and a half weeks of school left and then it's summer vacation.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Sat Mar 30, 2013 6:58 pm

I am in college, I graduate in June with my Associates in Applied Science concentrated in Medical Assisting. I am on my externship right now and I absolutely love it. I love being around my patients and the people I work with are awesome. I just can't wait to actually get paid for what I do.
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum