Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mom knocks up her teenage daughter

3 posters

Go down

Mom knocks up her teenage daughter Empty Mom knocks up her teenage daughter

Post by Rex Tue Apr 30, 2013 9:20 am

LONDON — A woman desperate for another child forced her 14-year-old daughter to get pregnant using syringes of donor sperm, a British judge said.

In a ruling reported for the first time Monday, High Court judge Peter Jackson said the mother had behaved in "a wicked and selfish way" that almost defied belief.

The judge said the woman, an American divorcee living in Britain with three adopted children, hatched the plan after she was prevented from adopting a fourth.

The scheme involved getting her oldest daughter to inseminate herself with syringes of sperm purchased over the Internet from a Denmark-based company, Cryos International.

Jackson said the daughter, identified only as A, "became pregnant at the mother's request, using donor sperm bought by the mother, with the purpose of providing a fourth child for the mother to bring up as her own."

http://www.nbcnews.com/id/51700508/ns/health/#.UX_uj0r55w4

Damn...just when I think I have read the craziest things out there and suddenly something like this pops up. I mean what the hell?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Mom knocks up her teenage daughter Empty Re: Mom knocks up her teenage daughter

Post by x_mia_x Mon May 06, 2013 10:56 am

No, just no. Things like this make me wonder about this world. Who thinks this is an okay thing to do?
x_mia_x
x_mia_x

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu May 09, 2013 1:03 pm

Dude.......Ew.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content