Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I think I might have been part of some kind of weird cult

3 posters

Go down

I think I might have been part of some kind of weird cult Empty I think I might have been part of some kind of weird cult

Post by Rex Fri May 10, 2013 12:04 pm

I have been cleaning up recently and I stumbled across my old lectures from the univeristy so to kill some time I went through them and .......damn I mean they are really really full of arcane stuff.

I always knew that we learned a lot of mystical stuff. It goes hand to hand with learning so much history but now that I looked at my old lectures I realized the sheer volume and detail and it's amazing. So many details on anything you can think off. Ritual magic, folk magic,divination, necromancy,exorcisms,alchemy, detailed information on supernatural entities like various gods and demons, ritual sacrifices( and yes we also had practical courses in ritual sacrifice where we sacrificed live animals although this was part of the summer program so I never really did it since I am not wasting my summer in studies) and pretty much every form of mysticism(bar the americas since we centered around Asia,Europe and Africa) you can think of.

Huh. Feels almost kinda strange. As if the university has been preparing me for something....bigger.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

I think I might have been part of some kind of weird cult Empty Re: I think I might have been part of some kind of weird cult

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat May 11, 2013 12:26 am

What was your major?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

I think I might have been part of some kind of weird cult Empty Re: I think I might have been part of some kind of weird cult

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat May 11, 2013 12:59 am

Sounds really interesting. I'd love those classes. However, unless I plan on teaching that kind of stuff, it's useless over here in trying to find a job.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat May 11, 2013 6:42 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:What was your major?
Cultural Science. It was quite fun Smile

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Sounds really interesting. I'd love those classes. However, unless I plan on teaching that kind of stuff, it's useless over here in trying to find a job.
So true. Well unless all this stuff works.....maybe I should try it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum