Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Orphan Black: A show you should be watching

Go down

Orphan Black: A show you should be watching Empty Orphan Black: A show you should be watching

Post by Rex Sun May 19, 2013 11:12 am

I know I know. I should have posted this in the media forum but the forums have been so dead lately...anyway on to the show

Orphan Black: A show you should be watching K-bigpic

What is Orphan Black? The show starts simple enough with the main heroine Sarah a petty criminal and hustler coming back into to town. Only to witness someone who looks exactly like her at the train station. Soon she discovers that this wasn't a long lost twin sister but that they are clones. And they are not the only ones. There are many clones from many countries each with their own personality and life. Some are cops,some are scientists ,some are soccer moms and so on. And now someone is killing them one by one

Words cannot express how awesome this show is. Usually I just use shows as a way to pass the time but this was has me constantly on the edge of my seat and I love it more with each episode. I strongly recommend you watch it. It's absolutely amazing. You can find it here

http://www.letmewatchthis.ch/watch-2738811-Orphan-Black

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down