Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

We're pitiful.

+3
xChorusOfAngelsx
Rex
Hannah_Banana222
7 posters

Go down

We're pitiful. Empty We're pitiful.

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Jun 01, 2013 11:29 pm

I was bored last night, so I started reading some old posts. I was up till 8:30 this morning just reading. My conclusions:

•I'm capable of putting what could easily be short and sweet into massive rants.
•We used to all be besties, and I miss that.
•There are 28 pages of threads in the General Discussion forum, and 18 of them are from 2010 alone.
•Our complaining about the boards being dead is nothing new. We used to say stuff like, "Wow, no one has posted anything interesting in almost 2 hours."
•We're really mean to stupid people.
•Dawn was way more unreasonable than I remember.
•We used to actually watch Secret Life. Razz

I know a lot of us have been pretty busy, but seriously. Where is everyone? Sam, Mady, Trista, Dean... People who were once regulars are now nowhere to be found. What happened? Did everyone just run out of stuff to say? Sad
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

We're pitiful. Empty Re: We're pitiful.

Post by Rex Sun Jun 02, 2013 11:52 am

Hey no we rock Smile

I have to admit I do love your rants. I always like it when people go on and on. It's fascinating to see the details of a person's thought processs

Hey as long we still rock together we are still besties. Come give a nice fist pump for old timesWe're pitiful. Tumblr_inline_mmtopdiyj31qz4rgp

True. Very true. I know it may sound crazy but I might have a small suggestion about this. What we infect I mean invade ehh let's say visit another forum,get friendly and lure a few people here to liven up things?

So true. I can be a huge dick at times. Well most of the time.

Dawn always fascinated me. I am still 100% certain that she didn't believe anything of what she was actually saying.

If I have to be honest I kinda never actually watched. I was just lured to the forums by the stupid teeangers over there since I liked to make fun of them

Yeah I think a few of the key posters got lost. Trista was keeping the everyday conversations going. Dawn was responsible for the crazy begging for a fight threads and Unit is our Godfather.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:14 pm

I know Trista is keeping busy with writing; she has what sounds like a pretty sweet fairytale based series in the works. No idea where the others went to.

I'm extremely busy with life right now. We're in the process of moving about 2 hours south. My job transfer already went through and I've been working down there and staying with an aunt in the area. We're having a hell of a time finding an apartment. Hopefully we can get into a place this week that allows us to have our snakes because my boyfriend and I will go completely insane living with our mothers for very long; we had to be out of our apartment here by the first. He needs to either get his transfer or find a new job too. And we have a large car show coming up. Biggest one of the year and we're showing both cars. So, yeah. I'll be back regularly eventually.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:04 am

I miss those days, too. I was actually thinking about that the other night when I came on and saw you online, too. XD
So much has changed since then. I used to wanna be a director, now I'm all about photography but can't keep a camera to save my life. I've been in a movie, have a little fan base, and now I'm a youtube partner slash college dropout, again, about to move into an apartment with two teenage boys. I used to crush on gay boys, now I'm having mega crushes on straight girls! This is so not what I expected life to be, back then looking to the future.
I'm still mean to stupid people.
And about Dawn, I have a suspicion that her real name is Joyce and she's my great aunt. I just didn't know it back then because Joyce and grandma weren't on speaking terms and I hadn't seen her since I was little. I really hope not though, because I really do not like her. Not that being Dawn in disguise would make me like her more.
I actually do still watch Secret Life! Well... did. THE finale FINALLY aired tonight, meaning I'm no longer married to the show. I might now be married to The Fosters. XD

I didn't run out of stuff to say, I just don't always have a lot to say.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:59 am

I haven't had a whole lot to say on here recently, but I lurk a lot. I don't have much to update people on.

I do miss how everything was a few years ago and everyone still came on and talked all the time.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Jun 05, 2013 4:12 am

So much has changed since then. I used to wanna be a director, now I'm all about photography but can't keep a camera to save my life. I
I still think you can be an awesome director. Into what kind of photography are you? Fashion, commerical,business,nature?

I've been in a movie, have a little fan base, and now I'm a youtube partner slash college dropout, again, about to move into an apartment with two teenage boys.
Good luck on the youtube thing! And good luck with your roomates. Never forget that in case you have a problem you can always inform that that you have a big scary Eastern Eurpean friend Smile

And about Dawn, I have a suspicion that her real name is Joyce and she's my great aunt. I just didn't know it back then because Joyce and grandma weren't on speaking terms and I hadn't seen her since I was little. I really hope not though, because I really do not like her. Not that being Dawn in disguise would make me like her more.
Whoa. That would have been weird

I actually do still watch Secret Life! Well... did. THE finale FINALLY aired tonight, meaning I'm no longer married to the show. I might now be married to The Fosters. XD
Oh I watched The Fosters as well. It's pretty good. I just hope it doesn't get the ABCF syndrome
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by tessa419 Wed Jun 05, 2013 5:54 pm

I'm still here, just been extremely busy. With my photography business, a 20 month old, and trying to overcome our fertility problems in order to have another baby, things have just been crazy. I pop in usually every other day, but just don't have much to talk about. I do miss the conversation though! Oh, and I still watched Secret Life...the ending was horrible IMO lol.
tessa419
tessa419

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Jun 07, 2013 12:48 am

I still think you can be an awesome director. Into what kind of photography are you? Fashion, commerical,business,nature?
Yeah, but photograpy offers more opportunities to travel! I'd love to do more of that. Smile Wildlife/nature and landscapes. I think my ultimate goal would be to shoot for National Geographic.

Good luck on the youtube thing! And good luck with your roomates. Never forget that in case you have a problem you can always inform that that you have a big scary Eastern Eurpean friend
LOL! Thank you! I actually announced my plan for the future of my channel today and had a big subscriber boost. Hopefully when it actually starts, itll be awesome!

Oh I watched The Fosters as well. It's pretty good. I just hope it doesn't get the ABCF syndrome
Yeah! Same here. It does have so much potential, I think.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Jun 07, 2013 10:32 pm

Nice. But isn't there more money into comerical/fashion? Especially since you were in California from what I remember. If you alrady have professional grade equipment you can concentrate on doing headshots for a while. If you underdib the average price a bit you can make a lot of moeny and with a good portfolio you can probably score a few fashion and magazine gigs as well. This can be you stepping stone to things like NaTGeo

Sweet. I think I have a few phantom youtube accounts if you want I subscribe as well and click some ads if this will help

Indeed. So far I don't see any of the actors really standing out to me but they look like they have potential
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun Jun 09, 2013 2:45 am

Possibly, it just seems like I have a better eye for what looks good if I actually enjoy looking at it. fashion and portrait aren't my strong suits, and those have to be photoshopped a lot to look decent. When it comes to nature and landscape, it's more about the environment than photoshop.
I've also thought about concert photography. I love live music and there's something about an artist singing live, depending on the artist... so much raw emotion that can't really be replicated outside of the song, you know?
Unfortunately, I don't have professional equipment yet. I'm definitely saving up for it, though.

Well, I wasn't gonna ask, but since you offered... :p

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by x_mia_x Sun Jun 09, 2013 10:53 am

I have been real pitiful with posting here. I keep saying I will do better but life gets in the way. I do think about you all often though and I hope you are all doing well!
x_mia_x
x_mia_x

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum