Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Tattooooooos

+2
Rex
maggiemay
6 posters

Go down

Tattooooooos Empty Tattooooooos

Post by maggiemay Mon Sep 02, 2013 9:35 pm

I got a tattoo about a week and a half ago! I went to Minnesota for a few days with a friend to meet another friend. I met both of them on the internet (Formspring lol) and we finally had the chance to go meet her. And I met the girl I went with in person in January. But we all have talked for a long time and it was a lot of fun.
But we're all really close and decided to get a tattoo together.
Click on the picture to make it bigger! It's on my left side and it's like 3 or 4 inches.

Do any of y'all have tattoos?

Tattooooooos 12341110
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Tattooooooos Empty Re: Tattooooooos

Post by Rex Mon Sep 02, 2013 11:40 pm

No. I always liked the idea but I never liked anything enough to permanently put it on my body
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Sep 04, 2013 7:45 am

I don't yet, but someday when I can afford it. I want my milksnake wrapped around my ankle and going up my leg, with her tail on my foot. It needs to be as realistic as possible with a lot of color, red, yellow, so its going to be expensive.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:19 am

I do! I love them and I want more. I have 4. One on each calf, and two on my back. One is a tribal butterfly with my daughter's name, one is three butterflies going up my leg, one is a cancer ribbon/butterfly, and the last one is Kendra's footprint. Smile
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Sep 06, 2013 8:39 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I don't yet, but someday when I can afford it. I want my milksnake wrapped around my ankle and going up my leg, with her tail on my foot. It needs to be as realistic as possible with a lot of color, red, yellow, so its going to be expensive.
That's a really good idea! That sounds like it'll look really good.

AshleyMC wrote:I do! I love them and I want more. I have 4. One on each calf, and two on my back. One is a tribal butterfly with my daughter's name, one is three butterflies going up my leg, one is a cancer ribbon/butterfly, and the last one is Kendra's footprint. Smile
I remember you posting some of them on the old ABC Family boards! I really like how they all sound Smile
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by tessa419 Fri Sep 20, 2013 5:05 pm

I have 3 and will add more after this baby is born Smile
tessa419
tessa419

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sun Sep 22, 2013 1:55 pm

tessa419 wrote:I have 3 and will add more after this baby is born Smile
Cool! I might be getting another one soon but I'm not sure yet.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Tue Sep 24, 2013 9:05 am

tessa419 wrote:I have 3 and will add more after this baby is born Smile
I'm with ya on that one! I will be getting some more after baby #3 is born in May. Smile
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:15 pm

Where on your side is it, Maggie? Is that near your ribcage? I've heard that's like the most painful place to be tattooed.

I love tattoos. I have none, but I'm hoping that'll change soon. The main problem is that I work at a Christian school that doesn't allow them. Sad So I'd have to get something that's easy to cover up, but as a large woman, pretty any part of me that's covered at work will rarely see the light of day. What's the point of getting a tattoo that no one will ever see? Sigh.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:42 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Where on your side is it, Maggie?  Is that near your ribcage?  I've heard that's like the most painful place to be tattooed.

I love tattoos.  I have none, but I'm hoping that'll change soon.  The main problem is that I work at a Christian school that doesn't allow them. :(So I'd have to get something that's easy to cover up, but as a large woman, pretty any part of me that's covered at work will rarely see the light of day.  What's the point of getting a tattoo that no one will ever see?  Sigh.
Yeah, it's on my ribs! It did hurt pretty badly but I've honestly already forgotten how bad it was. I have my next 3 picked out but my parents would probably kill me if I got another one anytime soon :/

That's my problem...working in child care, I have to have ones that can be easily hidden which sucks. I want a foot one but we'll see if that ever actually happens.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum