Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you floss?

2 posters

Go down

How do you floss? Empty How do you floss?

Post by Rex Mon Sep 23, 2013 11:06 am

I kept seeing people in movies do this flossing thing so I thought I would try it as well but I am not sure I am doing it right. The string thingy can't reach between all my teeth and now my mouth feels a bit weird. How exactly do you do this?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

How do you floss? Empty Re: How do you floss?

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Sep 28, 2013 10:08 pm

What is it with you and dental hygiene, Rex? Do all eastern Europeans have terrible teeth and just not care?

Grab the floss (I usually wrap the ends around my fingers to keep it from moving around) and just dig in there. If you've never flossed before, it'll hurt like a bitch, and your gums will bleed. You have to move the floss around a lot, in all directions, to get all the nasty crap out of all the little crevices. You're supposed to floss every day. It'll get easier once you get used to it.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Sep 29, 2013 8:36 am

Actually the opposite. I always had perfect teeth(although my canines are so long and sharp I kinda look like a vampire when I smile). That's the problem. I haven't even been to a dentist since I was five years old so everything above simply brushing my teeth is new to me

Ok tried it. It feels uncomfortable but I am not bleeding. How do you know if it works? Is there supposed to be stuff on the floss once you are finished? Cause it looks normal to me
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:41 am

If there's stuff stuck in your teeth, it should be on the floss. Unless you have a lot of space between your teeth, brushing alone can't get it all out.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum