Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Echooooo

5 posters

Go down

Echooooo Empty Echooooo

Post by Rex Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:42 pm

So seeing as how we got the walking back dead what do you guys say about doing like a zombie and reanimating this forum again?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Echooooo Empty Re: Echooooo

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:52 pm

I'm pretty sure 90% of the new threads in the past 2 years have been about reviving this place. Don't just talk about it. Do it. Post things people want to talk about, and maybe everyone will come back.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:20 am

True. Let's find topics for everybody.

Who liked the Olympics? Did you follow any of the sports or did you just watch the opening and closing

Seen any good movies? I am currently planning on seeing either I Frankenstein, Pompei, Lego Movie or Pompei

Did you hear about Comcast buying Time Warner? Any of you guys going to screwed by this?

Did you guys watch the Guardians of The Galaxy trailer? What about the casting for the FF4 remake?

Any of you had anything fun happen to them lately?

Those should be enough for now
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Feb 24, 2014 5:26 pm

I saw Pompeii this weekend! It was truly amazing and I haven't said that about many movies lately; I might go and see it again sometime this weekend.

Ohhhhh, I was recommended to watch this horror movie called "Mama" that came out last year. Has anyone here seen it or heard of it? Is it any good? I haven't watched it yet, but I've looked up some reviews but they were a mix of good and bad so I don't know if I should watch it or not.

I've started some new hobbies, though, I've been getting into makeup, gardening (not so much yet, because of the weather, but I've been collecting seeds, tools, and learning how to start a garden bed) and art more. I've realized that art isn't for everyone hahaha. I can make a nice stick figure though. Is anyone here into art? I need more tips in that area!

I also found out that I might be able to go on a much needed vacation this Spring (at the earliest) and Summer (at the latest). I'm planning on staying in the U.S. I'm leaning towards California, but the idea of skiing in Colorado sounds fun. I can't decide. Anyone have suggestions or any great vacations spots that they've been on or heard about?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Feb 25, 2014 9:26 am

Thanks for the suggestion. I followed your advice and watched it today. It was good indeed. The special effects were top notch

Mama has been on my list for a while. Indeed it looks very promising. And I get around to watching Paranormal as well

That's cool. And very useful in case of zombie apocalypse. I have been trying to make gifs. It's kind of fun. For art the only thing I can draw are trees and bugs bunny. Those are my limits

I have only been to Los Angeles and Las Vegas and I can highly recommend both places. They are quite awesome

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:15 am

Appologies for my absence, just started a new job at the beginning of January and all of the manditory trainings are sucking the life out of me. I'm now a residence aide in a group home. Medication administration certification week this week is the most important one. Learning how to correctly pass meds to the ten disabled people in my care is slightly stressful. Some of these people are on some pretty potent shit, and a lot of it, so if I screw up they can die.

Haven't had time to watch much lately. I did Redbox 'Prisoners' not too long ago. It was pretty good.

Didn't watch much of the Olympics. Watched some figure skating and snowboarding with a coworker on the overnight shift a couple nights. I'm not really that interested.

Can't wait for winter to be over, snowy weather is pure torture for car people like myself. Getting anxious to get my car cleaned up and ready for show season. Put a set of brand new tires on her after almost dying in the snow one day, once those are paid off, she's getting a new voice Wink
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:00 am

I watched the Olympics almost every night they were on and I saw a little bit of everything. Figure skating, luge, skeleton, and the snowboarding events were all my favorites.

All I have to say about Comcast buying Time Warner is that Comcast sucks. And Time Warner is the only cable where I am so now we'll have to get Comcast for cable, which sucks.

Tomorrow I turn 20, next Friday I'm flying to North Carolina to see my brother and his girlfriend for the weekend, and then spring break is like 3 weeks from now. And I'm also super ready for it to stop snowing.

Nothing else has been really going on for me, work and classes have kept me pretty busy.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Mar 01, 2014 2:35 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Appologies for my absence, just started a new job at the beginning of January and all of the manditory trainings are sucking the life out of me. I'm now a residence aide in a group home. Medication administration certification week this week is the most important one. Learning how to correctly pass meds to the ten disabled people in my care is slightly stressful. Some of these people are on some pretty potent shit, and a lot of it, so if I screw up they can die.

Haven't had time to watch much lately. I did Redbox 'Prisoners' not too long ago. It was pretty good.

Didn't watch much of the Olympics. Watched some figure skating and snowboarding with a coworker on the overnight shift a couple nights. I'm not really that interested.

Can't wait for winter to be over, snowy weather is pure torture for car people like myself. Getting anxious to get my car cleaned up and ready for show season. Put a set of brand new tires on her after almost dying in the snow one day, once those are paid off, she's getting a new voice Wink

Congrats on the new job Chorus! I hope your car feels more comfy soon

maggiemay wrote:

Tomorrow I turn 20, next Friday I'm flying to North Carolina to see my brother and his girlfriend for the weekend, and then spring break is like 3 weeks from now. And I'm also super ready for it to stop snowing.
Happy Birthday Maggie! I wish you lots of love and health!
Echooooo Flat,550x550,075,f
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Mar 01, 2014 7:02 pm

Thank you Rex! Smile
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Mar 03, 2014 8:04 pm

So has anyone checked I Frankenstein? I really like Yvonne Strahovski but the movie seems kind of dull
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum