Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HELLO EVERYONE

5 posters

Go down

HELLO EVERYONE  Empty HELLO EVERYONE

Post by ayan Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:06 pm

Holly crap! it was been so long. LOl I feel like I missed you guys. I hope everyone is doing well. I am already in my third year.... Yea college sucks. We had a horrible winter this year. Lets just say when the temp finally reached 20 degrees I wore my flats to school... Nd today it was 30 something my girlfriend wore shortss.. yea that is Minnesota for ya. There thats what has been happening with me.. Oh yea and I am on spring break....

ayan

Back to top Go down

HELLO EVERYONE  Empty Re: HELLO EVERYONE

Post by Rex Sat Mar 22, 2014 7:48 am

Hey ayan. Welcome back. I hope you get used to the hard stuff and have some fun in college. And congrats on the girlfriend

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Mar 24, 2014 1:46 pm

Yeah I heard lots of places in the US had a horrible winter. In fact I laughed when I heard that... Atlanta? Well it was one of those places where the whole city shut down because of a few puny inches of snow.

For some reason SD just didn't get that much snow. Well not in the southern part of the state.

Also why does it feel like everyone has a girlfriend but me? But congratz to you.

On a side note. Saying Congratz just feels awkward to me. Which is odd because I used to play a MMORPG were it seemed like I said it at least once a day.

Oh well.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:33 pm

Thanks guys, tho I hate to be the barrier of bad news but she is just a friend. Lol am still with my high school sweetheart tho I have a feeling he is going to leave me soon because I keep rejecting his marriage proposals. I just don't wanna be married before the age of 25.. ok I will stop babbling. I was laughing hysterically about the atl situation few inches and the kids spent the night at school. I remember we got school cancelled once nd it was because that day Minnesota was the coldest place on earth.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Mar 28, 2014 2:49 am

This winter has sucked majorly in NY. I even moved out of the region that gets smacked with lake effect snow all the time, and it still sucked. At one point my grandpa had over 5 feet of snow on the ground up north. I'm so ready for spring, next week its supposed to be 50-60 degrees. My car is getting a thorough wash inside and out and a wax.

Not much else going on. Just work and getting ready for car season.

Lol Ayan, at least your boyfriend didn't drop the "so when do you want to have a kid" question on you like mine just did. My response was when I'm over 30 and have a bigger ring on my finger. :p
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Mar 28, 2014 1:24 pm

Well you know nothing wrong with polyandry. if you decide to have both a girlfriend and a boyfriend we are fine with it Wink

That seems like a wise choice. Why is your guy so intent on marriage? Is he afraid that you so pretty that he has to lock it down before someone steals you away Wink

Weird. Here winter barely existed. I think we had about one week of snow(and there was barely any snow) and after this it was basically just spring

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Mar 30, 2014 1:39 pm

Ayan, have you dropped the old "If you really love me, you'll wait till I'm ready" line on your boyfriend? The way I see it, if marriage is supposedly forever, there should be no rush. By the time you actually do get married, the few years before will be over and done.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun Mar 30, 2014 11:03 pm

Or give him the old. I can't marry you until we have lived together at least for three years, went together on four separate vacations abroad and had a dog/cat/chipmunk together

To me this seems like the greatest way to see if the marriage will work, if he is the person you thought he is and if you guys are going the same way
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:10 pm

ayan wrote:Thanks guys, tho I hate to be the barrier of bad news but she is just a friend. Lol am still with my high school sweetheart tho I have a feeling he is going to leave me soon because I keep rejecting his marriage proposals. I just don't wanna be married before the age of 25.. ok I will stop babbling. I was laughing hysterically about the atl situation few inches and the kids spent the night at school. I remember we got school cancelled once nd it was because that day Minnesota was the coldest place on earth.

Oh well I have been away for awhile so...

You know my aunt will use that term in reference to her friends. Actually I was with her yesterday and she mentioned a girlfriend in a nearby city. For a moment there I was all "Wait... what?" Wasn't even the first time I have ever heard her use that term too. The first time I can remember she said Girlfriends, as in plural. For a very brief moment I was torn between congratulating her and asking her if my uncle knew about these multiple girlfriends.

Sorry to hear that he might reject you. That would completely suck. Though I can definitely understand how frustrated he might feel.

Wow they actually had to spend the night at school? I always wanted to write a horror story set in a school that a snow storm forces the kids to stay over night.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:46 am

Dude I miss your stories!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:50 am

Well I am glad someone does. Maybe if I remember to, I'll post a couple the next time I get online. Though the only two I can think of are not exactly that great.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:06 am

Sweet. Can't wait to read them
Rex
Rex
Leliel