Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tumblr

+2
joselin4life
maggiemay
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

tumblr Empty tumblr

Post by maggiemay Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:49 pm

Does anyone have a tumblr?
I'm sort of obsessed with it haha, it's a great way to kill time and procrastinate. But I still love it.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

tumblr Empty Re: tumblr

Post by joselin4life Thu Apr 03, 2014 10:46 am

I just deleted mine on Monday; I used to love Tumblr but recently it had gotten sooo boring for me, which caused me to never use it.

Oooh, do you use Pinterest? I love it! It's given me amazing ideas.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Apr 03, 2014 2:13 pm

Indeed I do. I am quite active there. I am not one of those super popular blogs but I still have like 500 or so followers that I haven't scared away yet

joselin4life wrote:I just deleted mine on Monday; I used to love Tumblr but recently it had gotten sooo boring for me, which caused me to never use it.
s.

You probably simply weren't in the right fandooms. If you ever get back you should check the clone club. The clone club is the best there is
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:16 pm

Rex wrote:Indeed I do. I am quite active there. I am not one of those super popular blogs but I still have like 500 or so followers that I haven't scared away yet

joselin4life wrote:I just deleted mine on Monday; I used to love Tumblr but recently it had gotten sooo boring for me, which caused me to never use it.
s.

You probably simply weren't in the right fandooms. If you ever get back you should check the clone club. The clone club is the best there is

You're most likely right haha, what's the clone club all about?
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Thu Apr 03, 2014 7:52 pm

I sometimes get super bored of it and don't go on for awhile, but it's been pretty good recently.
Love Pinterest! Well, most of it. Some stuff on there is just ridiculous to me.

I don't have many followers, 500 is good! I can't get into fantoms. There's so much Supernatural and Sherlock on my dashboard sometimes. I reblog super random stuff.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:50 am

joselin4life wrote:

Clone Club is how we call ourselves in the Orphan Black fandom. Here you should check it out http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2738811-Orphan-Black . It's a truly brilliant show. The lead actress is so talented that she is on a whole new approaching Meryl Streep, Daniel Day-Lewis (seriously she is amazing) and not only is she talented but she is also a complete sweetheart. And the fandom is brilliant. Everybody is awesome to each other and there is no fighting, no assholes, no shipping wars no nothing. It's just being awesome to each other.

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:39 pm

Rex wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Clone Club is how we call ourselves in the Orphan Black fandom. Here you should check it out http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2738811-Orphan-Black  . It's a truly brilliant show. The lead actress is so talented that she is on a whole new approaching Meryl Streep, Daniel Day-Lewis (seriously she is amazing) and not only is she talented but she is also a complete sweetheart. And the fandom is brilliant. Everybody is awesome to each other and there is no fighting, no assholes, no shipping wars no nothing. It's just being awesome to each other.

I'm gonna watch it tonight before I go to sleep! I looked down at the comments and they were all positive so I'm excited to check it out, I needed a new show to watch because all I really faithfully watch is Pretty Little Liars, so a new show will be awesome!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:40 am

Never got into tumblr. I do love pinterest though.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:02 am

joselin4life wrote:

I'm gonna watch it tonight before I go to sleep! I looked down at the comments and they were all positive so I'm excited to check it out, I needed a new show to watch because all I really faithfully watch is Pretty Little Liars, so a new show will be awesome!
Did you watch it!? bounce bounce bounce 

Tumblr is not bad. It's basically like google images on steroid with some other perks.  And there a lot of funny and adorable gifs.

Never got into Pinterst. Was that one of those business networking sites?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:35 am

Rex wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

I watched the first episode and part of the second one before I fell asleep and I really do like it! The first episode was AMAZING. I'm gonna restart the second episode and watch it from the beginning soon, the plot of it is just so different, and it's really interesting. I also read that the second season is starting up in a couple weeks, so I'm gonna try to watch all the first season before that Smile 
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:22 pm

joselin4life wrote:
Rex wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

I watched the first episode and part of the second one before I fell asleep and I really do like it! The first episode was AMAZING. I'm gonna restart the second episode and watch it from the beginning soon, the plot of it is just so different, and it's really interesting. I also read that the second season is starting up in a couple weeks, so I'm gonna try to watch all the first season before that Smile 
Awesome!
tumblr Tumblr_inline_n2k1zbTum21qchep9
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:37 pm

So how is Orphan Black going on? Did you watch the entire season?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Wed Apr 09, 2014 10:53 pm

I have a tumblr, but I don't really go on it all that often. Maybe once or twice a week to check the Alexz Johnson tag to see if there's been a new leaked song or something.

I have this really weird relationship with social media in general. The only SM Site I'm consistent with is Facebook because a lot of my family is there and I use it to communicate with them regularly, along with friends from other places.
But for places like Twitter and Tumblr, I have a tendency to get addicted for a bit then back off and forget about it for a year or two, or even longer, then I go back and the addiction comes back in full force for a while then the cycle repeats.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Apr 12, 2014 2:24 pm

^^Same here. Facebook is the only thing I use all the time, I have buddies from all over the place and it makes it easy to communicate with them all at once. Like literally, we have a group chat going on there that's over 62,000 messages long :p

I recently became addicted to Instagram. I'm on that about the same amount of time as Facebook it seems.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Apr 13, 2014 2:15 pm

Rex wrote:
joselin4life wrote:

Clone Club is how we call ourselves in the Orphan Black fandom. Here you should check it out http://www.primewire.ag/watch-2738811-Orphan-Black  . It's a truly brilliant show. The lead actress is so talented that she is on a whole new approaching Meryl Streep, Daniel Day-Lewis (seriously she is amazing) and not only is she talented but she is also a complete sweetheart. And the fandom is brilliant. Everybody is awesome to each other and there is no fighting, no assholes, no shipping wars no nothing. It's just being awesome to each other.

Oh yes, Orphan Black. I bought season 1 on DVD on pure whim. Well sorta, I saw it at Walmart while checking out the DVDs and at first I passed on it, thinking perhaps I'll pick it up another time. The next day I went right back to the store and got it. One of the greatest shows I have ever seen and you are absolutely correct about the lead actress's abilities. For a moment I was wondering if I wasn't seeing just two completely different actresses, even though they look you know exactly alike.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Apr 15, 2014 12:48 am

UNIIIIIIIT! I knew you had the most amazing taste! How amazing is Orphan Black!? You should come to tumblr. It has the most amazing Orphan Black community. And the show is increidbly engaged with the fans. They constantly make contest, accept fan questions for interviews and so on. It's awesome. Tatiana even answered one of my questions Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Apr 16, 2014 11:56 am

Holy shit! First thread to make it to two pages in months! Hehe

Orphan Black looks interesting. I'll have to check it out when I have some time to sit and watch.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Apr 16, 2014 5:19 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Holy shit! First thread to make it to two pages in months! Hehe

Orphan Black looks interesting. I'll have to check it out when I have some time to sit and watch.

Its amazing, I'm glad Rex got me into the show. I never heard about it until he brought it up, so I didn't think it'd be as good as it is; but omg, it's better than what I could've even imagined.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Apr 18, 2014 5:30 am

Are you ready for the second season tommorow?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Apr 19, 2014 9:57 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Holy shit! First thread to make it to two pages in months! Hehe

It's a really great show. You definitely have to check it out!

joselin4life wrote:

Its amazing, I'm glad Rex got me into the show. I never heard about it until he brought it up, so I didn't think it'd be as good as it is; but omg, it's better than what I could've even imagined.

In my experience if Rex recommends a show, it's worth a little time to give it a chance. I mean without him I'd have never known the awesomeness of Arrested Development or Freaks and Geeks and Firefly and... well that's all I can think of at the moment.

Rex wrote:Are you ready for the second season tommorow?

God, I hate you so much right now.

Luck ass bastard. What makes it worse is that I have actually been seeing commercials for the new season and its been driving me insane.

Rex wrote:UNIIIIIIIT! I knew you had the most amazing taste! How amazing is Orphan Black!? You should come to tumblr. It has the most amazing Orphan Black community. And the show is increidbly engaged with the fans. They constantly make contest, accept fan questions for interviews and so on. It's awesome. Tatiana even answered one of my questions

As if there was ever a doubt... on second thought, considering some of my reading list from the past few months, I'd have to say it probably is.

I'll definitely have to check it out. It's been so long since I have been part of a kickass... uh... present community excluded of course I mean it goes without saying right?... community of fans.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:10 am

Oh the commercials are awesome but did you watch the official AskOB(where the cast answered fanquestions?)

You should. The community is great Especially today. On tumblr we are doing this cloneapocalypse thing where almost the entire community changed their user names to clone names. It's insane and it's absolutely awesome

P.S Speaking of reccomending shows have you checked out Continuum?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Apr 19, 2014 10:52 am

Rex wrote:Oh the commercials are awesome but did you watch the official AskOB(where the cast answered fanquestions?)

You should. The community is great Especially today. On tumblr we are doing this cloneapocalypse thing where almost the entire community changed their user names to clone names. It's insane and it's absolutely awesome

P.S Speaking of reccomending shows have you checked out Continuum?

Yeah, it was actually a show I started watching before I lost the Internet. I was so excited when it started airing on Syfy only to be seriously confused when it was season 1. I guess I just assumed it was a show Syfy had previously been airing.

Still its a great show. Though I sorta wish they would show more how Liberate is trying to change the past. I guess I feel its juggling one two many things at once.

However I have been enjoying that Kira is trying to preserve a future that just sounds horrible.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 23, 2014 5:02 am

So how did you enjoy the premiere of the second season of Orphan Black? To me it was absolutely amazing

Indeed. I like how Kira is a good person fighting for a crappy future while Liberate are horrible people fighting for a better future

And I also liked how they went about the time travel element. I am guessing in this season Kira will be more determined then ever to bring about her future since she saw what happens
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Wed Apr 23, 2014 2:13 pm

Rex wrote:So how did you enjoy the premiere of the second season of Orphan Black? To me it was absolutely amazing

Indeed. I like how Kira is a good person fighting for a crappy future while Liberate are horrible people fighting for a better future

And I also liked how they went about the time travel element. I am guessing in this season Kira will be more determined then ever to bring about her future since she saw what happens

I didn't watch it yet, I've been so busy. What happened though?!? Tell me everything because I love spoilers lol. I'm gonna try to watch it tomorrow morning, if not tonight.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Apr 24, 2014 6:35 am

Dude it was beyond awesome. It was even better then you think it is. It had both drama,comedy and action. It had everything and of course Tatiana was awesome You gotta watch it!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum