Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thai peanut butter noodles

4 posters

Go down

Thai peanut butter noodles Empty Thai peanut butter noodles

Post by joselin4life Thu Apr 03, 2014 4:38 pm

Has anyone here ever tried that combination before?
If you haven't tried it, would you ever consider it?

I came across it online by searching something that had nothing to do with it haha. It sounded weird at first but then I searched for the right recipe and found it! It includes noodles (I'm gonna probably use angel hair noodles or egg noodles), peanut butter, mushrooms, soy sauce, ginger, carrots, bell peppers, chicken, etc;. I wanna add some spice to it, so instead of bell peppers I may add anaheim peppers

Here's a picture of the kind I'm gonna make!

Thai peanut butter noodles Thai_p10

I'm planning on making the noodle version this weekend, I'm pretty excited to see how it comes out Smile
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Thai peanut butter noodles Empty Re: Thai peanut butter noodles

Post by Rex Fri Apr 04, 2014 11:43 am

I like noodles but I peanut butter is really disgusting to me. I really don't know how you Americans eat it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Apr 04, 2014 8:29 pm

Rex wrote:I like noodles but I peanut butter is really disgusting to me. I really don't know how you Americans eat it

It's so weird because I don't like peanut butter *that* much, like I'm not totally in love with it, but I don't hate it either. I'm like "if it's there, it's there", it will never be a food that I'll intentionally grab at the grocery store haha. My mom buys it in bulk so she brings me a jar whenever she buys it (I have like 4 unopened jars of it, you think she'd get a clue that I never really eat it lol) . I always tell her that I'm not a big fan of it but she thinks I'm full of it because I sometimes eat it. But I'm like "It's not that I don't like it, I just don't care for it as much as I do other foods", she still doesn't believe me. It just has this weird smell to me, idk how to even describe it.

I'm really excited to try to make that pasta though, I just wanna see how it turns out because at first I was like "peanut butter and noodles... that sounds gross."
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Apr 05, 2014 2:37 am

It sounds....interesting. I'd try it if someone else made it. I hate buying all the stuff and putting time into making new recipes that I'm not sure of and end up not liking it.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:00 am

Pasta is always god. Although I almost always have mine with some kind meat in it.And yeah I think most parents are like that

Really? I personally like experimenting and cooking. I have been recently refining my pizza recipes. It was a long but a delicious process and I think I have finally nailed down my perfect pizza
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:38 am

Rex wrote:Pasta is always god. Although I almost always have mine with some kind meat in it.And yeah I think most parents are like that

Really? I personally like experimenting and cooking. I have been recently refining my pizza recipes. It was a long but a delicious process and I think I have finally nailed down my perfect pizza

I've tried to make homemade pizza but whenever I do, it never comes out right, so I gave up on that Razz 
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:44 am

I put peanut butter in everything. I like to mix it with soy sauce and Sriracha sauce to put on stuff. It makes everything taste Asian. Well, an Americanized "Asian." I put it on noodles, vegetables, in stir-frys. It's good stuff.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Mon Apr 07, 2014 8:17 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I put peanut butter in everything.  I like to mix it with soy sauce and Sriracha sauce to put on stuff.  It makes everything taste Asian.  Well, an Americanized "Asian."  I put it on noodles, vegetables, in stir-frys.  It's good stuff.

Sriracha is the best, I LOVE it. I use it all the time. But the noodles were surprisingly amazing, I was shocked since when I first found the recipe, I thought it would be gross lol.
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down