Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again

+2
xChorusOfAngelsx
Hannah_Banana222
6 posters

Go down

Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again Empty Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Apr 27, 2014 12:59 am

^That title is lyrics from Asking Alexandria's "Dead," and I specifically chose them for two reasons:

1.  I'm super excited to see AA at Mayhem Fest this year.  Yes, I know that bigger, better bands -- like Avenged Sevenfold, Korn, Suicide Silence, and Trivium -- will also be there, but I've already seen all of those (I go to a lot of concerts...).

2.  This place really is dead.  But you guys know that.  We've all pointed it out many times.  What I'm here to point out is the specifics.

If you go to the memberlist (it's at the top of the page), you can see everyone's username and the last time they logged in.  Even though we all complain about how everyone has deserted us, I bet most of the statistics will surprise you.

pinkcupcake and brown eyes sp (both of whom were pretty active and loved by most of us) haven't been around since 2010.
Hell, even MrsJazz hasn't been here since 2012.  For those of you who suck at math, that's a whole two fucking years.
Only eight of us have logged in during the month of April.

GUYS.  WHAT HAPPENED?!  WHERE ARE ALL MY BELOVED FRIENDS?
Those of you who still lurk better not leave like the rest of 'em.  Sad
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again Empty Re: Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun Apr 27, 2014 4:11 pm

MrsJazz is busy being an author. I'm friends with her on Facebook and she has all kinds of cool things going on with that. No idea what happened to the other two. They all vanished.

Dude. I'm super jealous. I'd kill to go to Mayhem Fest this year, but the money just isn't there. Asking Alexandria is awesome live, I love them and Trivium. I'd like to see Suicide Silence with their new vocalist as well.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again Empty Re: Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again

Post by Rex Mon Apr 28, 2014 8:18 am

Like a super long time ago I exchanged a few mails from one of my now forgotten secondary mail accounts. I miss her. She was really cool. I wish I still had her coordinates.

But hey kudos to us for staying strong. Maybe we should try to do some organise game thingy or something to be more active although I have no idea how

Anyway meanwhile

This is the facebook account I use for online games and stuff since seeing as how I pick a fight with everybody on the internet I prefer to leave my real account a secret Wink https://www.facebook.com/sif.asgard.92

And this is my tumblr http://crazyintheeast.tumblr.com/

And since you are about to find out I might as well say it anyway. My real name is....Alexander
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:30 pm

Everyone thinks it was ridiculous but I saw Miley Cyrus in Columbus a few weeks ago and it was incredible. And I'm seeing OneRepublic in August. Not a huge concert person, but from what I know of those bands, Mayhem Fest sounds like it'll be good.

It's gotten super dead. If anyone wants my Facebook/Twitter/Tumblr/Instagram, just ask. I use those all the time. My life isn't exciting though lol
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Apr 28, 2014 7:35 pm

GASP!!! The mysterious Rex has a name!! :p

I wouldn't mind seeing OneRepublic. Guilty pleasure.

*points to signature* Everyone have at it if you'd like. I promise I'm not a psycho waiting to track you all down. Much too lazy for that Wink Just a quick warning, there are more pictures of my car on Facebook than of me. Both from myself and tagged by others. And snakes. You will see lots of pictures of snakes.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:09 am

Yes...had to come out sooner or later ...oh welll at least I still have the mystery of what I did last summer Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Apr 29, 2014 6:51 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:

I wouldn't mind seeing OneRepublic. Guilty pleasure.  

I'm so excited. The Script is opening, so that'll be awesome too.
Katy Perry will be in Cleveland in August too, but those tickets are super expensive and I just can't swing it right now sadly.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Wed Apr 30, 2014 12:24 am

Amanda, I creep on your Facebook all the time.
Yours too, Maggie. I also still have your address. But it's not scary unless I decide to make it scary. Wink

And Rex, why does it list you as female? Also, do you really live in Bulgaria? You never have told us.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Wed Apr 30, 2014 3:34 am

Haha I have no idea. I use it only for games since I don't want apps cluttering my facebook. But indeed. I am from Bulgaria Wink
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:10 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Amanda, I creep on your Facebook all the time.

Listen, can’t you hear them screaming? / They’re buried in the walls / Now they’re never leaving / They can never hurt us again Creepe10

Hahah glad my life is that interesting :p
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Apr 30, 2014 1:30 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:

And Rex, why does it list you as female?  Also, do you really live in Bulgaria?  

Rex wrote:Haha I have no idea. I use it only for games since I don't want apps cluttering my facebook. But indeed. I am from Bulgaria Wink

Hmm I think I know why.

It's simple math really. Why would a guy list himself as female on an account for games? Seems kind of obvious to me.

Rex, have you been flirting for free stuff?
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Amanda, I creep on your Facebook all the time.
Yours too, Maggie.  I also still have your address.  But it's not scary unless I decide to make it scary. Wink

And Rex, why does it list you as female?  Also, do you really live in Bulgaria?  You never have told us.

hahahah oh god I totally forgot you found my address. I don't technically live there anymore though so good luck  Cool 
Are we Facebook friends?
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Apr 30, 2014 9:50 pm

Amanda, I just added you on Facebook. Yay creeping lol

And Rex, I followed you on tumblr

http://igniteyourspirit.tumblr.com
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu May 01, 2014 2:22 am

Unit7 wrote:
Hannah_Banana222 wrote:

Rex wrote:Haha I have no idea. I use it only for games since I don't want apps cluttering my facebook. But indeed. I am from Bulgaria Wink

Hmm I think I know why.

It's simple math really. Why would a guy list himself as female on an account for games? Seems kind of obvious to me.

Lol I wish there was free stuff in this game. That would have been cool. Laughing  I think I just randomly everything because I making a new facebook account is boring

Why hello there Wink Just gotta warn you I reblog a shitload and might clutter your dashboard
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Thu May 01, 2014 5:24 pm

Rex wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
Hannah_Banana222 wrote:

Hmm I think I know why.

Lol I wish there was free stuff in this game. That would have been cool. Laughing  I think I just randomly everything because I making a new facebook account is boring

Why hello there ;)Just gotta warn you I reblog a shitload and might clutter your dashboard

It's okay, I probably will do the same!
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Fri May 02, 2014 12:01 am

I've debated whether or not to add you guys on Facebook for a while... I'm going for it. Please don't trap me down and rape me (any of you).

And I think I might have found Unit's a while back, too. All I know is a name, state, and age, so who I found could be some random person, but he seemed to fit the very minimal description Unit has given of himself. I'm trying to find it now, though, and with Facebook's new advanced search settings, I'm having no luck.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri May 02, 2014 4:35 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I've debated whether or not to add you guys on Facebook for a while...  I'm going for it.  Please don't trap me down and rape me (any of you).

And I think I might have found Unit's a while back, too.  All I know is a name, state, and age, so who I found could be some random person, but he seemed to fit the very minimal description Unit has given of himself.  I'm trying to find it now, though, and with Facebook's new advanced search settings, I'm having no luck.

Now you can creep on my super boring life lol.

Facebook makes it so hard to find people now, it's so frustrating sometimes.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat May 03, 2014 9:55 am

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:I've debated whether or not to add you guys on Facebook for a while...  I'm going for it.  Please don't trap me down and rape me (any of you).

And I think I might have found Unit's a while back, too.  All I know is a name, state, and age, so who I found could be some random person, but he seemed to fit the very minimal description Unit has given of himself.  I'm trying to find it now, though, and with Facebook's new advanced search settings, I'm having no luck.

You know I don't even think I have a facebook account.

Well ok technically that isn't true. I suppose I do have a facebook account that I am pretty sure I only used for some promotional thing. Just checked it out for the first time in a I dunno in forever and I am a bit perplexed as to why it thinks I went to Yorktown High school/College or why its even on there at all. Really really weird.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun May 04, 2014 10:39 am

I finally found what I thought was you, and apparently this kid is a senior in high school. So that's a no. Dammit.

And now you're trolling. There were no results at all when I put in Yorktown (and I didn't even put any other details besides your name). Meh.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu May 08, 2014 11:18 pm

Unit7 wrote:

You know I don't even think I have a facebook account.

Well ok technically that isn't true. I suppose I do have a facebook account that I am pretty sure I only used for some promotional thing. Just checked it out for the first time in a I dunno in forever and I am a bit perplexed as to why it thinks I went to Yorktown High school/College or why its even on there at all. Really really weird.

I am afraid I can explain. Facebook uses facial recognition software. It mitsook you for someone else. That's right Unit. Just one . I am a few. No Family Too. You are a clone. And so am I. We are the same. I was going to tell you this years ago but I wasn't sure if you are ready so I kept my eye on you from a distance. That's why I never posted pictures of myself. But facebook let the cat out of the bag. One of the four North American clones lives in Yorkshire. You must contact him. He will explain everything
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon May 12, 2014 3:16 am

Well, I don't know what everyone else's excuse is but I've just been legitimately busy with life. SORRY I HAVE ONE! :p (Kidding! Kind of. XD)

I'm in the process of preparing for a job interview, the first one I've gotten for a job I legitimately want, so naturally it's like the most important interview I've ever had.
Apart from that, I've been babysitting lots and I'm actually getting ready to move back in with my mom next month because I'm done with roommates and wanna save money to eventually move to Portland. Hopefully before I'm 30. Sooner if I can get a good paying job within the next year.
Oh! And I'm planning to go back to school to become a registered veterinary technician.

Also, I can't help but wonder if you've facebook stalked me? :p
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 12, 2014 2:28 pm

I had my high school reunion. Gotta say I am dissapointed though. It wasn't anything like the movies. There was no surprise murder mystery, nobody make some grand statements, no love affairs no nothing. We just got together in an overcrowded restaurant and ate some pizza

Cool. I hope you have better luck with your next roomates and that you get a cool job
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon May 12, 2014 9:12 pm

That sounds like a grand old time! :p Liz and I were actually talking about the idea of going to our high school reunion when the time comes, 4 years from now... I don't think I will be going just because it seems to be the type of thing where people go to brag about accomplishments. Sure, I have plenty of accomplishments, but nothing brag-worthy, in my opinion.

Thanks! So gonna need it. I'm sure I can prepare all I want, but there's gonna be that one unexpected question to stump me. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down