Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It almost feels like someone has been erasing my memory

Go down

It almost feels like someone has been erasing my memory Empty It almost feels like someone has been erasing my memory

Post by Rex Fri May 09, 2014 7:46 pm

I just had the most weird dream except it didn't feel like a dream at all but a memory. I was at this compound but it was not just any compound. I know as in I know it so well I can literally draw the building schematics. I just know I go there every year for the test. I have no idea what the test is but I know I take it everywhere. First we have to go through hours of orientation then we take the actual test. And I remember how I learned to pick the lock of the apartments(where people go if they pass) so I can wait more comfortably until the start of orientation instead of being stuck with everyone else in the lobby. I even remember how to dodge the guards to get to the apartments, I remember the faces of the people assigned to my group I remember discussing with another candidate her respective field(which was bio engineering). It's just so weird. When I woke up I had this absolutely crystal memory and I know for sure that this has happened before and it will happen again but know it's slipping from me
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down