Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What TV shows are you currently into?

5 posters

Go down

What TV shows are you currently into? Empty What TV shows are you currently into?

Post by Rex Fri Feb 27, 2015 12:40 pm

Thought we can get a bit more active by chatting about what TV show we are into at this moment. I watch a ton of stuff but currently I am mostly excited about The 100, Agent Carter(which sadly finished) and Broad City. I also enjoy The Flash(and Arrow before they killed Sara and destroyed the entire season) and lately Fresh off the boat because Constance Wu is amazing. Oh and Elementary is fun. And Banshee although it's pretty brutal
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

What TV shows are you currently into? Empty Re: What TV shows are you currently into?

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun Mar 01, 2015 12:45 pm

How to Get Away with Murder.

The first season JUST ended this week, but it's probably the best show I've ever seen. Great writing, great acting, really unpredictable. Go watch it.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

What TV shows are you currently into? Empty Re: What TV shows are you currently into?

Post by Rex Sun Mar 01, 2015 1:15 pm

I tried but there is something annoying about the students. Maybe I should try again and they will grow on me
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:13 am

Wow its been forever since I been on. Which sucks.

Current shows I am into:

Attack on Titan- What the hell isn't there to love about this show? The animation is great, the ODM scenes are fun to watch and you really don't know who is going to live or die. Oh and the titants? the whole giant naked people? Sounds absolutely ridiculous, right up until you actually think about it and then see them in action... Fun characters and with all the doom and gloom going around there are some surprisingly funny moments.

The 100- Still not entirely sure I buy parts of the premise but once I shut that part off I really love the show.

The Arrow- Been watching this on and off and I kinda missed most of the second season. But still great.

12 Monkeys- Whats there not to like about a time traveler trying to prevent a virus from nearly destroying civilization?

Helix- Parts of the storytelling is... well not sure how to describe it but I enjoy the show anyways.

Walking Dead- Well its about zombies... need I say more?

The Americans- Still enjoying this series, even if I missed out on most of the second season.

That's all the shows I can think of at the moment.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Mar 02, 2015 11:27 am

Dude you come back and you give me so much awesome

I love Attack on Titan and honestly when are we getting Season 2?

I am growing more and more in love with The 100 especially after they introduced Lexa

I am watching Arrow but I have been mostly hate watching it this season because of what they did to Sara. Fuck those guys. They better redeem themselves with the new spin off

I am keeping 12 monkeys on hold to binge watch it

I like Helix as well. I did not expect the immortal element but I enjoy it and the new season seems fun

The last episode of Walking Dead was damn good.

Americans is on my list
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Mar 03, 2015 1:31 pm

Question for you. Did you watch the scene after the credits on the finale of Attack on Titan?

Well last I checked it said it wont be coming out until 2016. The wait will kill me.

Yeah Lexa is a great character... and I have to admit I did not see the budding relationship between her and Clarke. That was a pleasant surprise.

I guess I am not nearly as outraged about what they did to Sara because pretty much most of season 2 and half of season 3 I haven't been watching it. Only one TV in the house and I have to share it so I have been picking what to follow and what to see later carefully. The Arrow was one of the unfortunate shows that weren't picked.

I think you will enjoy 12 Monkeys. At least if our tastes in shows hasn't changed too much.

The whole Immortal thing was definitely not something I was expecting. At all. Then again I don't think the show has been anything like I expected. The new Season is just creepy with that whole cult leader person...

Walking Dead. You know I can't really think of a bad episode since after season 2. But yeah this past season has been amazing and I am surprised that Alexandria(almost said Terminus... awkward.) just might be the safe haven the group has been searching for.

What are you waiting for? Watch it. Or don't because I know what its like to have a list. That no matter how many shows/books/movies/games you cross off there seems to be a dozen to replace it.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Mar 06, 2015 10:45 pm

Current shows I am watching... The Fosters, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Baby Daddy, Girl Meets World... I will be watching Finding Carter when it comes back on later this month... I've been wanting to do a complete rewatch of Buffy, but every time I turn on that, I end up watching Once More, With Feeling on repeat and I forget about wanting to watch it from the beginning. It's an addicting episode. XD
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:55 am

I'm not really into anything "current" because I don't have cable, but I do have Netflix and Hulu. SVU and Gilmore Girls are what I have mostly been watching. Finding Carter is something I'd like to start from the beginning. Same with Parks and Rec and The Office.
We have cable at work and HGTV is on a lot, anything with the Scott brothers is something I want to watch haha.

I finished Parenthood a few weeks ago and it was incredible, but I'm also slightly obsessed with Lauren Graham.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:36 am

Ooh! Speaking of Netflix, season three of OITNB CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH.
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Mar 07, 2015 7:51 pm

melissa052 wrote:Ooh! Speaking of Netflix, season three of OITNB CANNOT COME FAST ENOUGH.

YES I'm so excited. I watched all of season 2 the day it came out. Such a good show.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Wed Mar 11, 2015 12:05 pm

Found a new show that has some serious potential.

The Returned. Not entirely sure what its about other then people who, at the very least are presumed dead, are returning to their old lives as if nothing happened.

The first half of the show follows a young teenager coming home and trying to defend and explain why she is home so late.

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Mar 12, 2015 5:38 am

Unit7 wrote:Found a new show that has some serious potential.

The Returned. Not entirely sure what its about other then people who, at the very least are presumed dead, are returning to their old lives as if nothing happened.

The first half of the show follows a young teenager coming home and trying to defend and explain why she is home so late.

I have been hearing about The Returned for a while. Well about the original french version but I never bothered with it. Anyway I checked out The Returned and it's pretty good albeit slow. And their reactions are weirdly stoic. I would running around goiNG "FUCKING ZOMBIES"

Did you check Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidst? It's quite good with some hilarious parts

And I just started Powers which is kind weird but an interesting take. No origina story, no explaantion just straight in plunge into a X-Men like universe

Oh did anyone watch The 100 finale? Holy shit that show rocks. It's so good to see such badass multidimensional female  heroes

Unit7 wrote:Question for you. Did you watch the scene after the credits on the finale of Attack on Titan?
I think so. Which part?

Well last I checked it said it wont be coming out until 2016. The wait will kill me.
Ditto. I guess there is always the manga but I prefer anime

Yeah Lexa is a great character... and I have to admit I did not see the budding relationship between her and Clarke. That was a pleasant surprise.
I was hoping for it but I didn't expect and wow do they have an amazing both physical and emotional chemistry

I guess I am not nearly as outraged about what they did to Sara because pretty much most of season 2 and half of season 3 I haven't been watching it. Only one TV in the house and I have to share it so I have been picking what to follow and what to see later carefully. The Arrow was one of the unfortunate shows that weren't picked.
Sorry to hear that dude. It must suck

I think you will enjoy 12 Monkeys. At least if our tastes in shows hasn't changed too much.
Oh I liked the first episode. But I think I wil binge watch it at the end of the season

The whole Immortal thing was definitely not something I was expecting. At all. Then again I don't think the show has been anything like I expected. The new Season is just creepy with that whole cult leader person...
Holy shit. Did you watch the last episode? I knew something would happenn to make this island unihabited but holy shit

Walking Dead. You know I can't really think of a bad episode since after season 2. But yeah this past season has been amazing and I am surprised that Alexandria(almost said Terminus... awkward.) just might be the safe haven the group has been searching for.

Did you hear about the new Walking Dead spin off? Guess who is going to be in it. That's right Lexa.Smile

[quoteWhat are you waiting for? Watch it. Or don't because I know what its like to have a list. That no matter how many shows/books/movies/games you cross off there seems to be a dozen to replace it.
[/quote]
So true

melissa052 wrote:Current shows I am watching... The Fosters, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Baby Daddy, Girl Meets World... I will be watching Finding Carter when it comes back on later this month... I've been wanting to do a complete rewatch of Buffy, but every time I turn on that, I end up watching Once More, With Feeling on repeat and I forget about wanting to watch it from the beginning. It's an addicting episode. XD
I highly suggest you check out The 100. I think you will love it

maggiemay wrote:I'm not really into anything "current" because I don't have cable, but I do have  
If you have Netflix check out Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's hilarious[/quote]
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Mar 14, 2015 12:55 pm

Rex wrote:
I have been hearing about The Returned for a while. Well about the original french version but I never bothered with it. Anyway I checked out The Returned and it's pretty good albeit slow. And their reactions are weirdly stoic. I would running around goiNG "FUCKING ZOMBIES"

Yeah now that you mention it some of the reactions were a bit odd. Though that one guy jumping off the dam was just... wow. Yeah I wouldn't mind if the pace was a bit faster. Also I have to say allowing your daughter to find out that something is wrong that way just sucks. Should have given her a bit of a heads up.

Did you check Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidst? It's quite good with some hilarious parts

And I just started Powers which is kind weird but an interesting take. No origina story, no explaantion just straight in plunge into a X-Men like universe

hmm definitely going to put them on my list.

Oh did anyone watch The 100 finale? Holy shit that show rocks. It's so good to see such badass multidimensional female  heroes

Yeah that finale was intense. I honestly did not expect her to go through with it. Usually there is a last minute save, usually in form of a rebellion from the other side standing up to their leaders. Instead they did the exact opposite which just makes this show even better in my opinion. Oh and that whole AI thing at the end? wtf is up with that?

Also I think Clarke is by far one of my favorite female characters on TV right now. Should be fun to see where she ends up in season 3.

I think so. Which part?

It has something to do with the Wall. Its a scene just after all the credits run. If it wasn't for my tendency to sit through the credits of a show/movie/video game I really loved I probably would have missed it entirely.

Ditto. I guess there is always the manga but I prefer anime

I never did get into reading manga. But chances are I might just end up resorting to it.

I was hoping for it but I didn't expect and wow do they have an amazing both physical and emotional chemistry.

I wonder how their relationship will evolve in season 3? I mean I am really hoping that wasn't the last we see of Lexa.

Sorry to hear that dude. It must suck.

Oh its not so bad... well yeah actually it is.

Oh I liked the first episode. But I think I wil binge watch it at the end of the season.

Yeah I wish I could binge watch the rest of the season... and season 2.

Holy shit. Did you watch the last episode? I knew something would happenn to make this island unihabited but holy shit

You mean that whole mass poisoning? Yeah that was just brutal to watch. Then of course there is that whole immortal fetus thing going on now... or at least I assume its immortal too. Then again maybe it was only in the womb?

Did you hear about the new Walking Dead spin off? Guess who is going to be in it. That's right Lexa.Smile

No I have not heard about this spin off... must learn more immediately!

melissa052 wrote:Current shows I am watching... The Fosters, Pretty Little Liars, The Vampire Diaries, The Originals, Baby Daddy, Girl Meets World... I will be watching Finding Carter when it comes back on later this month... I've been wanting to do a complete rewatch of Buffy, but every time I turn on that, I end up watching Once More, With Feeling on repeat and I forget about wanting to watch it from the beginning. It's an addicting episode. XD

Oh that's right Finding Carter is returning soon! Oh I recently rewatched the first season of Buffy and I remembered all over again why I loved the series.

Oh yeah and as Rex said, check out The 100.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Wed Mar 18, 2015 8:07 am

Rex wrote:
maggiemay wrote:I'm not really into anything "current" because I don't have cable, but I do have  
If you have Netflix check out Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt. It's hilarious

I've seen the first episode and will definitely keep watching. It looks really good!
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun Mar 29, 2015 11:13 am

Well I finally got around to watching One Piece. Thanks to my new phone I finally have some internet access. Not as much as I'd like but well good enough for now.

And before you say it Rex I know. How the hell have I not been watching One Piece already? I honestly have no idea. Good news is that in a couple of years I might just be caught up!

Oh and I am really really excited about the fact that the X-Files is returning for 6 new episodes. I cannot tell you how many times my mother caught me watching the X-Files late at night... well it was probably only a couple... but I'd stay up until like 4 am watching when they aired them on Syfy when I was younger. I just loved the show.

Though I doubt we will get any actual answers regarding any of the mythos of the show. Which actually doesn't bother me too much. I always did enjoy the Monster of the Week format.

Either way I am excited...

damn is wheres my time machine?
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon Mar 30, 2015 4:32 am

Yeah now that you mention it some of the reactions were a bit odd. Though that one guy jumping off the dam was just... wow. Yeah I wouldn't mind if the pace was a bit faster. Also I have to say allowing your daughter to find out that something is wrong that way just sucks. Should have given her a bit of a heads up.
Well we finally got a normal reaction in the last episode. A shovel to the head is a proper way to greet a zombie!

hmm definitely going to put them on my list.
You should. When I read the summary for Powers I didn't think it would work but I am already on teh fifth episode and while it's nothing brilliant it's surprisngly decent and the universe works

Yeah that finale was intense. I honestly did not expect her to go through with it. Usually there is a last minute save, usually in form of a rebellion from the other side standing up to their leaders. Instead they did the exact opposite which just makes this show even better in my opinion. Oh and that whole AI thing at the end? wtf is up with that?

Also I think Clarke is by far one of my favorite female characters on TV right now. Should be fun to see where she ends up in season 3.

Absolutely. I read that the producer said that Clarke has now attained a legendary status amongst the grounders so this wil be interesting to see

It has something to do with the Wall. Its a scene just after all the credits run. If it wasn't for my tendency to sit through the credits of a show/movie/video game I really loved I probably would have missed it entirely.

Oh yeah. With the Titan inside. I actually went to wiki to read more about it but it seemed rather stupid when read summarised

I never did get into reading manga. But chances are I might just end up resorting to it.

Honestly I don't really like manga much(but sshhh don't tell the manga freaks that. ) I usually basically just as spoilers

I wonder how their relationship will evolve in season 3? I mean I am really hoping that wasn't the last we see of Lexa.

Well from what I heard they moved the production of the Walking Dead spinoff from L.A to Vancouver so this significantly increases the chances of her having a bigger role in season 3 Smile

You mean that whole mass poisoning? Yeah that was just brutal to watch. Then of course there is that whole immortal fetus thing going on now... or at least I assume its immortal too. Then again maybe it was only in the womb?

Jesuis christ I thought it couldn't get more fucked up then the mass poisoning but holy shit Helix is off the rails!?!?

No I have not heard about this spin off... must learn more immediately!
They just released the teaser. Here it is
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZWCU516fZU

Well I finally got around to watching One Piece. Thanks to my new phone I finally have some internet access. Not as much as I'd like but well good enough for now.

And before you say it Rex I know. How the hell have I not been watching One Piece already? I honestly have no idea. Good news is that in a couple of years I might just be caught up!
Yeah. It's horribly stretched. But good news on youtube some people have made master cuts of the the arcs so basically you can watch just one you just have one 3-4 hour youtube video instead of downloading fiifty different episodes.

Oh and I am really really excited about the fact that the X-Files is returning for 6 new episodes. I cannot tell you how many times my mother caught me watching the X-Files late at night... well it was probably only a couple... but I'd stay up until like 4 am watching when they aired them on Syfy when I was younger. I just loved the show.
Dude you have no idea. In my country we used to have almost no real TV. X-Files(and ER) were the first real western shows we have really seen around here. X-files is iconic

I am insanely happy that you have slightly better access to internet now:) Hope to see you more often

And speaking of new shows HOLY SHIT DID YOU WATCH IZOMBIE!??? IT'S SO GOOD! It's from the creator of Veronica Mars and it's wonderful!

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Mar 30, 2015 10:20 am

Rex wrote:.
Well we finally got a normal reaction in the last episode. A shovel to the head is a proper way to greet a zombie! [/quote]

Yeah that was pretty awesome. Kind of annoyed by just how slow this show actually is though. Sometimes it feels like nothing is actually happening. Normally I don't mind a slow paced drama but... give us something.

Oh yeah. With the Titan inside. I actually went to wiki to read more about it but it seemed rather stupid when read summarised.

Oh really? That is kind of disappointing to hear. Personally I just want to know what the whole Cult Walls reaction would be when they find out that their beloved walls has a titan in them.

.Well from what I heard they moved the production of the Walking Dead spinoff from L.A to Vancouver so this significantly increases the chances of her having a bigger role in season 3 Smile

Oh that is wonderful news. At least it means that there is a good chance we will see the two of them together again. Then again I might not be so disappointed if it never happens as you know the Walking Dead spinoff will probably be great.

Speaking of the Walking Dead the finale was.. .wow Morgan is back. That and the whole Wolves thing should make the next season all sorts of awesome. How is it that a show actually manages to get better with each passing season? Always feels as if shows just go... down hill after this many seasons.

Jesuis christ I thought it couldn't get more fucked up then the mass poisoning but holy shit Helix is off the rails!?!?

Yeah they really out did themselves on this episode. Though there was something seriously satisfying seeing that woman dance in that poison gas stuff thinking she was immortal only to die a horrible horrible death. I wonder what that says about me?

Yeah. It's horribly stretched. But good news on youtube some people have made master cuts of the the arcs so basically you can watch just one you just have one 3-4 hour youtube video instead of downloading fiifty different episodes.

Horribly stretched? lol

Too bad that youtube is a pain in the ass to watch on my phone. Seriously the app is pretty much worthless. Assuming the video loads at all theres a good chance of getting a stupid playback error. Luckily sometimes it saves roughly where it crashed and the videos never actually buffer beyond what you are watching so sometimes it just pauses to load and then you get this dread after a few seconds that 'Oh crap you just crashed didn't you?'

Oh well I am making surprisingly good progress. I think I am on episode 48... so you know not so bad.

Dude you have no idea. In my country we used to have almost no real TV. X-Files(and ER) were the first real western shows we have really seen around here. X-files is iconic

Oh wow that sucks... but at least your country had some great taste in getting the X-Files first. Razz

I am insanely happy that you have slightly better access to internet now:) Hope to see you more often

Same here and hopefully I will be. Very Happy

And speaking of new shows HOLY SHIT DID YOU WATCH IZOMBIE!??? IT'S SO GOOD! It's from the creator of Veronica Mars and it's wonderful!

YES! Holy crap is that show great. Only saw the first episode so far but loved every minute of it. I remember the show having a certain Veronica Mars feel to it which is great. I really need to hunt down the next episode soon. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Apr 04, 2015 12:38 pm

Yeah that was pretty awesome. Kind of annoyed by just how slow this show actually is though. Sometimes it feels like nothing is actually happening. Normally I don't mind a slow paced drama but... give us something.
Indeed. This tends to be annoying. I get the slow burn and all but come on. And this has been bugging me lately with The Walking Dead as well. I get they are going for drama but those shots were you have almost 30 seconds just staring at the characters face while they are doing nothing....it doesn't work for me

Oh really? That is kind of disappointing to hear. Personally I just want to know what the whole Cult Walls reaction would be when they find out that their beloved walls has a titan in them.
It was a really birzzare storyline for sure. As for the Cult you will see yourself Wink

Oh that is wonderful news. At least it means that there is a good chance we will see the two of them together again. Then again I might not be so disappointed if it never happens as you know the Walking Dead spinoff will probably be great.

Speaking of the Walking Dead the finale was.. .wow Morgan is back. That and the whole Wolves thing should make the next season all sorts of awesome. How is it that a show actually manages to get better with each passing season? Always feels as if shows just go... down hill after this many seasons.
Hell yeah! I can't wait to see more of her

And I think it got so good for two main reasons. They said screw you to the comics and....they killed T-Dog. The original plan was to kill Carol but the actress heavily lobbied to save her character. Can you imagine the show without Carol? It would be still be decent but ....just a whole other show

Yeah they really out did themselves on this episode. Though there was something seriously satisfying seeing that woman dance in that poison gas stuff thinking she was immortal only to die a horrible horrible death. I wonder what that says about me?

Yeah. They really mad her repulsive. And now her mother seems to be even more insane and seriously what the fuck is going with this show. I literally never expected anything remotely like this. And I am curious what is happening in the future. It's been a while since we got a flashforward

Horribly stretched? lol

Too bad that youtube is a pain in the ass to watch on my phone. Seriously the app is pretty much worthless. Assuming the video loads at all theres a good chance of getting a stupid playback error. Luckily sometimes it saves roughly where it crashed and the videos never actually buffer beyond what you are watching so sometimes it just pauses to load and then you get this dread after a few seconds that 'Oh crap you just crashed didn't you?'

Oh well I am making surprisingly good progress. I think I am on episode 48... so you know not so bad.

Haha Smile

Oh yeah. Those are really annoying

48...wow you are way early. But soon the real action starts. And you will meet Miss Bloody Sunday ? Miss All Sunday in the English version who i think you will like quite a lot Wink

Anyway if you are interested from episode 92 starts the so called Alabasta arc and lasts till around 130. This entire arc has been remade into an official movie called The Desert Princess and the Pirates (or One Piece Movie Cool. It's on youtube. This is one of the uploads but you cna find better ones probably

Oh wow that sucks... but at least your country had some great taste in getting the X-Files first. wrote:
Well technically the first thing we got was a huge huge amount of Soap Operas but afterwards we got regular shows as well Smile So if you guys are wondering why I am so dramatic at times a chuk of my childhood was spent watching soap operas
Same here and hopefully I will be. Very Happy wrote:
Cheers! Here is to bringing you back to the Matrix
What TV shows are you currently into? Agent_smith

YES! Holy crap is that show great. Only saw the first episode so far but loved every minute of it. I remember the show having a certain Veronica Mars feel to it which is great. I really need to hunt down the next episode soon. Very Happy wrote:
I am loving it so hard you have no idea. It's been so long since a show has given me an actual physical ache to see the next episode!

Also. I am liking the new Daredvil trailers. Granted my primary reason for watching it will be Deborah Ann Woll(Jessica from True Blood) but still...looks like a good show.

Also anybody I am liking the Flash. And I am eagerly waiting for the Arrow/Flash spinoff

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Mon Apr 20, 2015 2:48 pm

Saw the Helix finale and... Wow. Was surprised she lived through that gas stuff. As for Alan being immortal I was not surprised. Well I thought he was one or atleast become one by the end of the season. As for the identity of the man who helps Julia in the future I had a feeling it was either him or that baby all grown up. I mean who else could it have been?

As for One Piece I just completed the Alabasta Arc. And damnit I knew there was a reason I didn't want to get attached to Vivi. I am vaguely aware of what happens later on because I actually started watching One Piece on adult swims Toonami. They are on the arc where Robin is kidnapped by that one guy and is about to be taken beyond the door or gates of justice. Not sure what they are called in the original.

Anyways I have really been enjoying One Piece. Though at times I wish Luffy was a bit smarter at times. Maybe if some of the battles were shorter. Take the Alabasta fights towards the end. While entertaining for the most part it sort of held up the story. Oh and that was the longest 10 minutes EVER. Lol

As for Robin yeah I think I am going to enjoy her character quite a bit. And you are right it is Miss All Sunday. Wish they kept the original code name though. Sort of annoying when dubs change stuff like that. Though I can't complain too much because it's really not a bad dub(as if I am an expert) better then the 4Kids... Got stuck watching some.

I will reply to the rest of your post later. Kind of short on time.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 04, 2015 7:31 am

Yeah. The finale was as insane as I thought but I kinda loved it. Even though I hated the fact that Sarah went to the dark side. And I don't get why she would go over there. I mean I can understand if it was to save her child but if she had why would Julie think that the child was still on the island?

Nice. I think the next Arc is Sky Island. It's a sweet one although it doesn't really contribute much to the story as some of the others. It's more of a fun light one Smile

Did you manage to watch Daredevil?
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down