Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Rex!!

4 posters

Go down

Rex!! Empty Rex!!

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sun May 30, 2010 8:14 pm

I've noticed that whenever you have your little discussions where you point out the other person's flaws, it always involves someone who doesn't welcome your uh... constructive criticism.
But I can handle it. I'd like to strengthen my worldview. So come on, challenge me. I'm sure you know me well enough to analyze my shortcomings.
Go!! xD
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Rex!! Empty Re: Rex!!

Post by Courtnut Sun May 30, 2010 9:57 pm

Wow... Is it really someone else's place to point out all of your flaws to everybody when they don't even know you the slightest bit? I can handle criticism. No point in criticizing someones opinion if it is THERE opinion and it will not change. No matter how much knowledge he may have, doesn't give him the right.
Saying someone to broaden someones knowledge is one thing, but directing it at them as if they were stupid is not right.
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sun May 30, 2010 10:59 pm

Courtnut, you just have to get used to him. I dig Rex's criticism. He hasn't picked apart any of my posts in a while, but I like when he does. Gets me thinking, which I'm pretty sure is his goal. It isn't to make anyone feel stupid or anything, I believe. Just trying to get you to think about what you're actually saying and back it up- people here, as well as many other forums, tend to have a difficult time doing that.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Sun May 30, 2010 11:02 pm

Yes I think you can say one or two things, but not go against every single thing a person is trying to say. If it's not always correct, oh well move on. Smile It was fine at first, but then after awhile it just got kind of annoying to be criticized on every stupid little thing.
I am normally a person that likes constructive criticism, but I have to take it in small amounts. .
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun May 30, 2010 11:28 pm

Ehh ok...I usually don't work on order but sure. Choose a topic and let's get it on Rex!! Spank
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Courtnut Mon May 31, 2010 12:10 am

Haha funny emoticons...
Courtnut
Courtnut

Back to top Go down

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Mon May 31, 2010 1:05 pm

Awh. I was hoping you'd just fly off on a tangent about things I've said in the past. But whatever. Eh... Religion? I believe in absolute truth, which I know you think is bull.
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 31, 2010 2:22 pm

Hmm ok. I guess I can try working with that. At least until we get the flow going

Ok absolute truths. Whether they exist or not doesn't really matter because even if they do exist we are limited by confines of our flawed human body and mind and this we can never grasp them or even recognize them for what they are.
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum