Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

LOL! Harry Potter fans may find this funny!

4 posters

Go down

LOL! Harry Potter fans may find this  funny! Empty LOL! Harry Potter fans may find this funny!

Post by melissa052 Sun May 16, 2010 12:38 pm

Lord Voldemort is a guitarist!
Trufax I tell ya!
Right around :58 in this video!

Random I know, but I watched the video twice the other day, the first time I just thought of one of my best friends and the second time I was like "Hey! Voldemort plays guitar for Kelly Clarkson!"

Last edited by melissa052 on Sun May 16, 2010 12:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

LOL! Harry Potter fans may find this  funny! Empty Re: LOL! Harry Potter fans may find this funny!

Post by Unit7 Sun May 16, 2010 12:48 pm

That is just awesome. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

LOL! Harry Potter fans may find this  funny! Empty Re: LOL! Harry Potter fans may find this funny!

Post by Rex Sun May 16, 2010 1:04 pm

Damn Vevo Sad

However as far as HP goes this old gem is always a win Smile

Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun May 16, 2010 1:10 pm

Rex wrote:Damn Vevo Sad

However as far as HP goes this old gem is always a win Smile

That was awesome. cheers
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:17 pm

How 'bout that....I swear I miss when MTV played music videos...I miss the late 80's with Remote Control too.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun May 16, 2010 3:23 pm

MrsJazz wrote:How 'bout that....I swear I miss when MTV played music videos...I miss the late 80's with Remote Control too.

I miss when MTV played music videos too! Now all I seem to have is CMT and VH1 and the all-powerful od-demand!!! Thank goodness for youtube, huh? I swear, I drive my friends on facebook and twitter crazy from all the videos I 'like' and favorite... (I have my main account hooked up with my facebook and twitter...)
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:36 pm

melissa052 wrote:
MrsJazz wrote:How 'bout that....I swear I miss when MTV played music videos...I miss the late 80's with Remote Control too.

I miss when MTV played music videos too! Now all I seem to have is CMT and VH1 and the all-powerful od-demand!!! Thank goodness for youtube, huh? I swear, I drive my friends on facebook and twitter crazy from all the videos I 'like' and favorite... (I have my main account hooked up with my facebook and twitter...)

You know, there's a page on facebook called Remembering the days when MTV played music, I bet you would like it. All of us post videos on there all the time.

Music has taken a turn for the worst. I miss when it good. I swear I don't know what happened. And now that Dio passed. What a sad day for rock Crying or Very sad
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sun May 16, 2010 3:38 pm

melissa052 wrote:

Actually they do still play music videos.

but its on at like real real early in the morning. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Sun May 16, 2010 3:39 pm

Unit7 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

Between 4am and 6am if I remember. Late nights with Brylee I have to do something.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun May 16, 2010 10:46 pm

MrsJazz wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

You know, there's a page on facebook called Remembering the days when MTV played music, I bet you would like it. All of us post videos on there all the time.

Music has taken a turn for the worst. I miss when it good. I swear I don't know what happened. And now that Dio passed. What a sad day for rock Crying or Very sad

I'll have to look that up!

Yeah... Luckily there are a few good singers out that help keep music good for a while... But as long as Disney is around, music will dwindle down till all music sucks! I bet Walt Disney is rolling in his grave seeing what it has become....
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sun May 16, 2010 10:46 pm

Unit7 wrote:
melissa052 wrote:

True, but who wants to get up THAT early! 👅
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sun May 16, 2010 10:49 pm

People stop confusing music with popular music. Music still rocks you just have to go and find a way to rock your face off by yourself. It's harder but the journey makes it even more satisfying

Besides teens of all people should have the least of all to complain. You have several decades of awesome music to discover

I bet Walt Disney is rolling in his grave seeing what it has become....

More like he is to use a Harry Potter expression beating a bludger. The man was not exactly the sanest of people
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum