Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Haha Suck It Chris Brown

5 posters

Go down

Haha Suck It Chris Brown Empty Haha Suck It Chris Brown

Post by Rex Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:57 am

Suck it is not a vulgar word in any universe.

Now I am sure that people remember that castrato (bad word next don't read )Razz
Spoiler:
wimp Chris Brown who beat the hell out of Rihanna. Since he is rich and had good lawyers the bastard got away scot free. However unlike the USA , the UK doesn't go for this crap and banned him from entering the country. Gotta love it. Now if only someone would actually beat his cowardly ass as well and it would be awesome:lol:

Spoiler:

Last edited by Rex on Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:06 pm; edited 7 times in total (Reason for editing : Appropriate things here.)
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Haha Suck It Chris Brown Empty Re: Haha Suck It Chris Brown

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 am

Good for the UK. Very Happy

I hate when men beat up on woman. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:40 am

And not only does he beat up women like a coward but he is so pathetic. Did you see how he has behaved since then? One half assed apology and that was it. The rest was just whining.

And I still can't get over the fact that he is not serving jail time for freaking assault on a girl. And this is not even the worst part. They are actually still people out thee, especially brainless teen girls who are defending him

Oh well at leat his career is falling a part so that's a good start for Team Karma
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:43 am

Ugh I hate when teen fans start defending creeps like him. I just hope when they meet a man like him that they will have the strength to leave and get out of that kind of relationship.

He should be serving jail time, if he were any other guy he would probably serving some sort of jail time.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:01 pm

This topic was moved, not because the subject matter is cesspool, but because vulgar words kept mysteriously appearing in edits.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:09 pm

I know seriously. And the worst part is that it's usually girls who are defending him. I just saw this insane girl saying how it's unfortunate that he beat her but she probably had it coming because she pissed him of. and this from an 18 year old. I fear for the future
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Jun 08, 2010 1:20 pm

Rex wrote:Suck it is not a vulgar word in any universe.

It is when you add an "it" afterword.

Now I am sure that people remember that castrato (bad word next don't read )Razz
Spoiler:
wimp Chris Brown who beat the hell out of Rihanna. Since he is rich and had good lawyers the bastard got away scot free. However unlike the USA , the UK doesn't go for this crap and banned him from entering the country. Gotta love it. Now if only someone would actually beat his cowardly ass as well and it would be awesome:lol:

Spoiler:
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 08, 2010 2:00 pm

scifidawn wrote:
Rex wrote:Suck it is not a vulgar word in any universe.

It is when you add an "it" afterword.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Nope still not. It is when you say Suck my..... well you get it. Now enough with the derailing. Back to the bastard this thread is dedicated to
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:21 pm

Rex wrote:I know seriously. And the worst part is that it's usually girls who are defending him. I just saw this insane girl saying how it's unfortunate that he beat her but she probably had it coming because she pissed him of. and this from an 18 year old. I fear for the future

There are very few things that disturb me(well in this particular subject) more then a girl saying a victim of domestic abuse 'had it coming' I mean it is just wrong. What on earth could she have possibly done to 'have it coming'? Evil or Very Mad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by MrsJazz Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:26 pm

Awesome for the UK.

I'll volunteer to knock him on his arse, quite happily. I was in an abusive relationship before I met Adam. I have no tolerence for dirt bags like that.
MrsJazz
MrsJazz
Air Force Wife
Air Force Wife

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:07 pm

Chris Brown is a douche. People here FREAK OUT when they see him at the mall. I would have to try to not punch him if I saw him at the mall. I never really liked him, but now I hate him. He should be in jail.

I couldn't believe he beat Rihanna up and all he got was community service and anger management classes.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down