Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Bunch of Things Consolidated into 1 Thread

+6
secret_life93
AshleyMC
scifidawn
Hannah_Banana222
melissa052
maggiemay
10 posters

Go down

A Bunch of Things Consolidated into 1 Thread Empty A Bunch of Things Consolidated into 1 Thread

Post by maggiemay Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:56 pm

So I have a lot to talk about right now, so I'm just gonna put it all here Very Happy

~My recital is Saturday!! I'm excited/nervous/stressed about it. I'll most likely be MIA that day because I'll be gone most of the day.

~I'm going to have my own car by the end of the summer Very Happy I currently share with my brother, but he's gonna take one to school with him this coming year.

~Only ONE more week of school! It seriously cannot come fast enough! Only 2 more real days left and then finals. And I NEVER have to dress out ever again in gym! Woohoo!

~My cousin had her baby today Very Happy She was induced yesterday morning and he came this evening by C-section. Both are happy and healthy. We're probably gonna go meet him next week.

~Yesterday I found out that my family from California is flying in later in June Very Happy I haven't seen most of them for 2 years, so I'm REALLY excited. I'll be MIA for awhile then too.

EDIT:
~I have a Julius Caesar test Monday in English and we have NO idea what we're supposed to know. The teacher never gave us any study questions or anything, so I just get to cram this weekend. Fun fun.

That's it for now. I'll add more later if needed.
What has everyone else been up to recently? Sleep

Last edited by maggiemay on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

A Bunch of Things Consolidated into 1 Thread Empty Re: A Bunch of Things Consolidated into 1 Thread

Post by melissa052 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:27 pm

That's a bunch of awesome news!
I'm really not up to much... OK, that is a lie! Razz
-Trying to figure out when we're gonna be doing Rex's challenge..
-HOPING Mom and Nicole don't choose to come here when Grandma evicts her... (Mom's in trouble again, obviously...)
-Enjoying a cool off! It's actually dipped into the high 70s today!
-I may or may not go to SoCal for about a week next month...
-I'm still getting lots of PMs on facebook from Chris' fans... Spending time with them!
-OH! And I'm going to my first wine tasting tomorrow! OK, so I'm not tasting wine... It's a wine tasting place... Vanessa is gonna be playing there and I'm going with her! Very Happy

I think that's about it for me...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

A Bunch of Things Consolidated into 1 Thread Empty Re: A Bunch of Things Consolidated into 1 Thread

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:28 pm

My turn for tons of random stuff crammed together!
~I gave 2 of my cats a bath today.
~I love bacon.
~I've lost 36 pounds in the past 5 months!! xD
~Only 2 more days of school left, both finals...
~I like this squiggly symbol.

Good luck at your recital.

Woot! Car. I want one. Very Happy

What's the baby's name?
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:13 pm

Hanna a ~ is called a "tilda."

Random:

I was in the living room surrounded by hundreds of small boxes of sequins. I am going through my collection and may be selling it on ebay.

• Trying to simplify my life
• Trying to be less busy
• Trying to be less cluttered
• Trying to be less surrounded by noise
• Trying to be more prayerful
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by AshleyMC Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:08 pm

Me:
~Working on reception stuff
~Hoping everything comes back ok with my mom's lung biopsy
~Kendra is addicted to her boppy, when I lay her in her bassinet she wakes up, but as soon as I lay her in her boppy she falls asleep
~I am uber tired but I can't fall asleep O_o
~I have lost more weight! I am under 200lbs for the first time in 4 years! Smile
~I am super hungry but I refuse to eat this late at night
AshleyMC
AshleyMC
Super Mom
Super Mom

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:13 pm

So I live an uneventful life... so here's what's going on here.
-trying to figure out what the hell I did to myself.
-trying to find more time in the day
-hoping I don't need surgery from the above issue
-I'm excited for the 4th of July as well so I can see my family. Smile
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Thu Jun 10, 2010 10:52 pm

Here's what's been going on in my life:
- Well I was getting my hair done, I got bit by a dog. So in 8 days I have to get my stitches removed.
- My dog has been sick and might have cancer, so I'm praying constantly that she doesn't.
- I have to study for SATs even though they are two years away.
My life kinda sucks right now! lol! Razz
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:11 pm

-I can't freakin' sleep. But I have to. It's after 2 in the AM. Ugh.
-Concert tomorrow! Errr... later. Super excited. Probably why I can't sleep.
-If you don't see me around on Saturday, I'm probably dead- It's going to be a rough show, as in mosh pits galore.
-Yay for health insurance.
-I really want a strawberry daiquiri right now. Or two. *Eyeballs her bottle of rum in the freezer*
-I'm bored out of my mind, either August needs to get here quicker or I need to get a job (or both) because these online summer classes aren't cutting it.
-I have a craving for Spaghetti Os. Cold ones.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:26 pm

-I'm bored out of my mind, either August needs to get here quicker or I need to get a job (or both) because these online summer classes aren't cutting it.

Haha! I got bored with summer too! Maybe you should take a whole bunch of challenges like me! That's entertaining me pretty well! Razz

If you do happen to do that... DO NOT take the cinnamon challenge! Evil or Very Mad
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Thu Jun 10, 2010 11:42 pm

melissa052 wrote:

Haha! I got bored with summer too! Maybe you should take a whole bunch of challenges like me! That's entertaining me pretty well! Razz

If you do happen to do that... DO NOT take the cinnamon challenge! Evil or Very Mad

Bahahah I'm good. I have plenty of little projects to do. Problem is I'm just too lazy. My mom wants me to paint her bedroom. And I have to get caught up on scrapbooking; I made my boyfriend one of all our little adventures and gave it to him for our first anniversary- My plan was to add to it every year. We're coming up on our third in a few months and I haven't touched it since. Razz
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:34 pm

For me:

~Bored out of my mind
~Still enjoying being in love
~Getting organized
~My friends party, and sleepover tomorrow
~which, I should start packing for soon
~Just finished eating. Yummy
~About to go shopping with my mom and sister
~Oh, and I got a new tv about 2 weeks ago.
~Today has been a bad day Sad

Good luck on your recitial Mags!
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by kassyjoshnlillian Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:03 pm

Wow Maggie some fun stuff is going on! Are you going to be on later tonight? I want to talk to you but I have to go soon.
kassyjoshnlillian
kassyjoshnlillian

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:12 pm

Kassy- I'm on right now! I'll be on later too Smile
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:20 pm

Hannah (the bacon one Razz)- Congrats on losing the weight! That must feel wonderful! Very Happy And his name is Carter.

The other Hannah- I'm SO sorry! Sad I hope you're dog is okay, I know how hard it is when they're sick. I hope things get better soon Smile Why study so far in advance?

Ashley- Congrats on losing the weight! I hope everything for your wedding comes together well Very Happy And I hope your mom is okay. How did Kendra's hearing test go?

SL_93- I'm sorry about you're thumb problem. I hope it's okay soon Very Happy

Joselin- Thanks! It's hard to believe it's here, they used to be in April.

Chorus- Have fun at the concert! I hope you finally fell asleep.

Last edited by maggiemay on Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:49 pm; edited 1 time in total
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:39 pm

maggiemay wrote:
The other Hannah- I'm SO sorry! Sad I hope you're dog is okay, I know how hard it is when they're sick. I hope things get better soon Smile Why study so far in advance?

It's fine Maggie! Thanks! We should be finding out pretty soon what's going on with her. Sad I'll let you know. My mom is crazy! She wants me to get in a good college so she says I have to get a good score. It's crazy, Throwing Rocks
(I've always wanted to use that smiley!) lol!
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:48 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

It's fine Maggie! Thanks! We should be finding out pretty soon what's going on with her. Sad I'll let you know. My mom is crazy! She wants me to get in a good college so she says I have to get a good score. It's crazy, Throwing Rocks

Welcome Smile My fingers are crossed that she's okay. How old is she?
I haven't studied at all for mine and I'll be taking them within 9 months (most likely).
lol
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by joselin4life Fri Jun 11, 2010 3:45 pm

maggiemay wrote:Joselin- Thanks! It's hard to believe it's here, they used to be in April.

You're welcome. Yeah
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Fri Jun 11, 2010 8:33 pm

maggiemay wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

I haven't studied at all for mine and I'll be taking them within 9 months (most likely).
lol

Only 7, so she's not too old. It's probably because she's really overweight. Razz
Yeah, so far I've avoided studying for it. lol!
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Sat Jun 12, 2010 4:48 am

maggiemay wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

lol

Only 7, so she's not too old. It's probably because she's really overweight. Razz
Yeah, so far I've avoided studying for it. lol!

Ohh okay. Dexter is overweight too. We're trying to get him to lose weight because being overweight can cause problems with his meds.
Lol I didn't study for the PSATs. I think I scored well on them.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Jun 12, 2010 7:38 pm

maggiemay wrote:

Didn't get to sleep until around 4, but I was able to get a good 7 hours before I had to get up. Show was amazing, one of the best I've ever been to. Got my spot up front and met one of the bands afterwards. Now I'm suffering from the biggest concert hangover of my life. But it was sooo worth it :p

Hope your recital went well! And a car! Very cool. Hope it's better than my first car, that thing still gives me nightmares No
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:50 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
maggiemay wrote:

Didn't get to sleep until around 4, but I was able to get a good 7 hours before I had to get up. Show was amazing, one of the best I've ever been to. Got my spot up front and met one of the bands afterwards. Now I'm suffering from the biggest concert hangover of my life. But it was sooo worth it :p

Hope your recital went well! And a car! Very cool. Hope it's better than my first car, that thing still gives me nightmares No

I'm glad you had fun!

It went well. It wasn't too terribly fun, but it went well.
I know! Very Happy lol my current one is fine. What was wrong with it?
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum