Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Bros before hoes"—female version

+4
Rex
brown eyes sp
pinkcupcake
Hannah_Banana222
8 posters

Go down

"Bros before hoes"—female version Empty "Bros before hoes"—female version

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:18 pm

Today a bunch of girls were talking about reversing the whole "bros before hoes" thing to put female friends before boys. Everyone thought saying "hoes before bros" was calling your friends whores, so I sought an alternative.
Within 5 seconds, I immediately blurted out "besties before testes!" xD
Bahahahahaha!!
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

"Bros before hoes"—female version Empty Re: "Bros before hoes"—female version

Post by pinkcupcake Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:32 pm

Hahahaha PURE GENIUS! I am so stealing that! xD
pinkcupcake
pinkcupcake
Southern Girl
Southern Girl

https://www.youtube.com/user/vampdamonlove#p/a/f/1/Ok23-RtWe9s

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Thu Jun 10, 2010 8:55 pm

I believe "chicks before dicks" is also acceptable, but I like besties before testes. Hehe. Laughing
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Jun 11, 2010 2:37 am

Nice thought but that will never happen. Women simply hate each other too much for something like bros before hoes to ever work on any sort of larger scale. Hell that's pretty much the the only reason why we man have been in charge of this planet for so long. In fact I would even go so far as saying that a friendship between good looking hetero sexual man and woman is more likely then the friendship between two women
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Fri Jun 11, 2010 10:35 am

Rex wrote:Nice thought but that will never happen. Women simply hate each other too much for something like bros before hoes to ever work on any sort of larger scale. Hell that's pretty much the the only reason why we man have been in charge of this planet for so long. In fact I would even go so far as saying that a friendship between good looking hetero sexual man and woman is more likely then the friendship between two women

It's rare, but friendships between two women can happen. Of all my friends, I would say I'm REALLY tight with about 7 guys, as opposed to only 2 girls (1 is married, the other is dating my brother). It helps if one or both women are in a successful long term relationship, because it eliminates the element of competition. Laughing
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Jun 11, 2010 11:59 am

Very good point. However even then I think that in most cases female friendships tends to be more fragile and when broken harder to repair

I always wondered if that came naturally or if it was something that society has forced upon women. Weird in any case. I wonder what the world would have been like if women weren't so hostile with each and thus naturally ruled world
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Fri Jun 11, 2010 12:28 pm

In fact I would even go so far as saying that a friendship between good looking hetero sexual man and woman is more likely then the friendship between two women

That's probably why I can't stand too many girls around me! I seriously cannot stand being around really girly girls and the girlfriends I DO have tend to be either tomboys like me, older friends I've known and relied on for a while now, and that pretty much describes my three girlfriends... LOL!
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by brown eyes sp Fri Jun 11, 2010 1:29 pm

Rex wrote:Very good point. However even then I think that in most cases female friendships tends to be more fragile and when broken harder to repair

I always wondered if that came naturally or if it was something that society has forced upon women. Weird in any case. I wonder what the world would have been like if women weren't so hostile with each and thus naturally ruled world

I think it has probably come about from women outnumbering men in modern societies. Girls are taught through playing house, dressup, etc. that their goal is to find a man and become a pretty wife. Even if we reject that view later, that first education is still in the back of our minds somewhere. And since women outnumber men, you can start to view other women as major competition to you finding a man. Or at least that's my take on it. silent

Plus, look at all these nonsense shows about rich housewives and such. Lots of girls' role models are bitchy spoiled women who do nothing but fight with each other.

And as long as I can resolve arguments with girlfriends the same way as I do with my guy friends (a few passed hours and a six pack) then they are allowed to still be my friends Drunk
brown eyes sp
brown eyes sp

Back to top Go down

Post by dreamgirl18 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:57 pm

Haha Smile I LOVE that! I'm totally going to use that from now on.

The only one I've heard is "sisters before misters"
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Fri Jun 11, 2010 6:58 pm

hannah
thats legit.
just saying.
ima steal that((:

my friends and i say chicks before dicks...but i think this is wayyy better haha!
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:49 am

OMG! I love it.
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down