Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Colo. man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden

+2
xChorusOfAngelsx
ayan
6 posters

Go down

Colo. man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden Empty Colo. man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden

Post by ayan Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:10 pm

"An American man has been detained in the mountains of Pakistan after authorities found him carrying a sword, pistol and night-vision goggles on a solo mission to hunt down and kill Osama bin Laden''. apparently he decided to kill Bin-ladin, he said God is in his side, so he will help him succeed.
I don't think he made the right decision, but I got to say, THE MAN GOT BALLS. lols I am dead serious. He is very brave. I though it was an interesting story so. Do think think he is stupid or brave?

ayan

Back to top Go down

Colo. man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden Empty Re: Colo. man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:12 pm

I think he's just nuts.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Colo. man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden Empty Re: Colo. man went on solo mission to kill bin Laden

Post by ayan Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:15 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I think he's just nuts.

I think so too, but you have to admit he is very brave. I mean no other person could do that.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:21 pm

Lol, I don't think bravery has much to do with it. Especially if someone's mental state is screwy.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:26 pm

wait the dude is going after him with a Sword and Pistol? I mean... no offense but they got Kalishnakovs and other fun assault rifles. Razz
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:31 pm

I heard he had drugs too, the Pakistani police found heroin with his stuff.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:32 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Lol, I don't think bravery has much to do with it. Especially if someone's mental state is screwy.
True, he is either very brave or mentally retarded.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:37 pm

ayan wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Lol, I don't think bravery has much to do with it. Especially if someone's mental state is screwy.

Obviously he wasn't in the right state of mind. Dude was going after bin Laden with a sword. Laughing Perhaps he consumed one too many doses of that heroin.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:43 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
ayan wrote:

Obviously he wasn't in the right state of mind. Dude was going after bin Laden with a sword. Laughing Perhaps he consumed one too many doses of that heroin.

lol, Maybe he wanted drugs in the first place. I mean I heard those countries produce the most drugs. And maybe he came with the Bin Laden excuse when he got caught. lols that kind of mean. 👅

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jun 15, 2010 4:47 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
ayan wrote:

That or he is the reincarnated Jack Churchill
http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

WARNING: The Link contains pwnage people who pwned people in War time. That and it has some cuss words, but yeah.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by _DeantheAngelofDarkness_ Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:08 pm

bastard took my idea....haha
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
Vinco Vinator
Vinco Vinator

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 15, 2010 5:13 pm

ayan wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
ayan wrote:

lol, Maybe he wanted drugs in the first place. I mean I heard those countries produce the most drugs. And maybe he came with the Bin Laden excuse when he got caught. lols that kind of mean. 👅

Eh, could be. Depends on how much was on him, I suppose.

Unit7 wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:
ayan wrote:

That or he is the reincarnated Jack Churchill
http://www.cracked.com/article_17019_5-real-life-soldiers-who-make-rambo-look-like-pussy.html

WARNING: The Link contains pwnage people who pwned people in War time. That and it has some cuss words, but yeah.

Hahah, maybe. I wonder if this dude had bagpipes next to his big f*cking sword and heroin Razz
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jun 15, 2010 10:11 pm

Most likely explanation is that he was a drug dealer with a funny excuse or just insane
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by ayan Wed Jun 16, 2010 10:30 am

They are now saying he said he was in a mission from God. SO, mostly likely he was insane.

ayan

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Jun 16, 2010 11:36 am

Brave AND nuts.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum