Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My story that i thought i got banned for haha

3 posters

Go down

My story that i thought i got banned for haha Empty My story that i thought i got banned for haha

Post by _DeantheAngelofDarkness_ Mon May 17, 2010 6:29 pm

A story
Meet Phil. He is a toothpaste manufacturer for Colgate. He is an average man with crappy job. His wife Jane left him for the janitor of the factory. Sucks for him right? Well not really; turns out the janitor had a combination of aids and herpes. Also, his wife was actually a hermaphrodite. Poor Phil's been fooling around with a dude. Ewww

It is now Saturday. Phil has to go to work today. He gets in his luxurious 1958 Pinto with broken headlights and a horn that sprays gasoline. As he makes his way towards the building, his lunch falls out of his car. It was his favorite too, Peanut butter and Oyster sandwich with a bottle of seaweed smoothie. Watch Phil cry and smash his fist into the whee, only to spray oil on a passing bystander. Epic fail Phil, epic fail.
Phil has now finished work. It was a bad day overall. His pants got caught in the machine and his “I heart gLee” boxers were exposed. Also, his boss turned out be a wanted fugitive in Cuba. He apparently was charged with illegal amounts of weed.

Continue or not?
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
Vinco Vinator
Vinco Vinator

Back to top Go down

My story that i thought i got banned for haha Empty Re: My story that i thought i got banned for haha

Post by joselin4life Mon May 17, 2010 6:30 pm

DEAN!! I thought you wouldn't find this. welcome!

Hmm. I like it. CONTINUE!

Last edited by joselin4life on Mon May 17, 2010 6:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
joselin4life
joselin4life
Social Butterfly
Social Butterfly

Back to top Go down

My story that i thought i got banned for haha Empty Re: My story that i thought i got banned for haha

Post by Unit7 Mon May 17, 2010 6:31 pm

I see you found your way over here. Thats good. Don't think the community would be the same without our Master Hunter. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by _DeantheAngelofDarkness_ Mon May 17, 2010 6:35 pm

haha even the smartest get sidetracked by others
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
_DeantheAngelofDarkness_
Vinco Vinator
Vinco Vinator

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum