Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!!

5 posters

Go down

Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!! Empty Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!!

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:02 pm

The quality of the video is great. But on impulse when I noticed what would be the commercial break, I reached for my mouse and was like 'Oh yeah, there are no commercials' and then there they were! I was like 'really?' Shocked

I mean I sometimes would get the odd voice from a previous commercial float in during these would be commercial break things... but yeah.

I felt like sharing that. First thing that has truly amused me all day. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!! Empty Re: Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!!

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:11 pm

wait
i didnt think Torrents HAD commercials...
o.O
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

http://musicxlifenlove17.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!! Empty Re: Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!!

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:12 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:wait
o.O

OK so technically they can't. But the thing within my torrent had a commercial. o.o

Either way I got a commercials that were not supposed to be in there. lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:13 pm

LOL! Reminds me of that commercial that was left in the 'The Nanny' torrents I've downloaded... It was funny because I remembered the commercial from YEARS ago and it was so random... Only one of the episodes (out of a few hundred) left in a single commercial...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:14 pm

melissa052 wrote:LOL! Reminds me of that commercial that was left in the 'The Nanny' torrents I've downloaded... It was funny because I remembered the commercial from YEARS ago and it was so random... Only one of the episodes (out of a few hundred) left in a single commercial...

Yeah it was really sort of nostalgic. I mean I think I got a Spongebob Movie commercial and a commercial where an old guy opens the door and there is this singing and he looks down and its this singing snowman or something. Commercials I haven't seen in forever.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:17 pm

Unit7 wrote:
o.O

OK so technically they can't. But the thing within my torrent had a commercial. o.o

thats weird!
in all the torrents ive downloaded, ive gotten like "snipits" of comercials...but never an actual comercial lol
it makes it easier to watch without comercials(:
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:19 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
o.O

thats weird!
in all the torrents ive downloaded, ive gotten like "snipits" of comercials...but never an actual comercial lol

I got a whole series of commercials as if it were a commercial break lol

But I hate commercials. Sad
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:22 pm

Unit7 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
o.O

thats weird!

what show?
a few years ago, i downloaded all ten seasons of Murphy Brown, like my all-time favorite show everr (thank god for youtube? i was watching old I Love Lucy episodes (my other all-time favorite show) and i found Murphy Brown)
but i downloaded all ten seasons, and got little like...snipits of commercials ^^

i hate them so much. >< lol
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:30 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
o.O

thats weird!

what show?
a few years ago, i downloaded all ten seasons of Murphy Brown, like my all-time favorite show everr (thank god for youtube? i was watching old I Love Lucy episodes (my other all-time favorite show) and i found Murphy Brown)
but i downloaded all ten seasons, and got little like...snipits of commercials ^^

Uhh im currently watching Everwood and Im on like season 3. (its a bit of a guilty pleasure lol)

Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Malletmusic17 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:38 pm

Unit7 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:

thats weird!

what show?

Uhh im currently watching Everwood and Im on like season 3. (its a bit of a guilty pleasure lol)

ahh nice ^^
i downloaded New Moon (twilight) on there today...but the quality of the torrent sucked ><"
Malletmusic17
Malletmusic17
Percussion Babe
Percussion Babe

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:43 pm

Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:
Malletmusic17 wrote:
Unit7 wrote:

thats weird!

what show?

ahh nice ^^
i downloaded New Moon (twilight) on there today...but the quality of the torrent sucked ><"

Yeah I hate when the quality sucks that and when it can take forever to actually download. Luckily for the most part I haven't had to many bad quality ones. Well I have noticed the audio and voice is off which is distracting lol
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:48 pm

What's a torrent? O.o
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Tue Jul 27, 2010 7:58 pm

maggiemay wrote:What's a torrent? O.o

An illegal download! Razz
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by maggiemay Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:04 pm

melissa052 wrote:

Oh, okay.
maggiemay
maggiemay
Dancer
Dancer

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Tue Jul 27, 2010 8:06 pm

melissa052 wrote:

Not necessarrily. Basicly a torrent is just a means to download stuff. It can be illegal stuff or it could be someone putting up short stories or a novel they have written or maybe a software program thats free and legal to use.

Its just in most cases... it is illegal. But oh well.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jul 27, 2010 9:27 pm

Wait. You had commercials, there was not sample , no screen shots and no NFO files to clarify details? Dude. You really need to find a better torrent tracker. I can PM you a few addresses if you want since the bot are always watching the main forum

I was always curious how cam there be such a thing as an illegal download. It just doesn't make sense. I can understand someone using accusing torrent trackers of doing illegal stuff but the actual downloads themselves? Can't see how they are anymore illegal then someone taping a show on VHS,TiVo and so on

Not necessarrily. Basicly a torrent is just a means to download stuff.
It can be illegal stuff or it could be someone putting up short stories
or a novel they have written or maybe a software program thats free and
legal to use.
And as Michael Weston showed us it can have some great uses Dude I actually got commercials in my torrent!!! Icon_biggrin

what show?
a few years ago, i
downloaded all ten seasons of Murphy Brown, like my all-time favorite
show everr (thank god for youtube? i was watching old I Love Lucy
episodes (my other all-time favorite show) and i found Murphy Brown)

You like Murphy Brown? Damn girl you are cool
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum