Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Well, this is awkward...

4 posters

Go down

Well, this is awkward... Empty Well, this is awkward...

Post by melissa052 Sat Jul 31, 2010 1:17 pm

So, lately I've been having cravings, not strange ones, just foods I don't eat often...
I just mentioned to grandma that I was craving Reuben sandwiches for the second time in less than a week...
Her response? "You're not pregnant, are you?"
Apparently being pregnant is the only excuse for having cravings of food.. According to Grandma's mind anyways...

melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Well, this is awkward... Empty Re: Well, this is awkward...

Post by Hannah_Banana222 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:03 pm

Mel, you've got some 'splaining to do! Do we need to have "the talk"? Bahahahahaha!! xD
Hannah_Banana222
Hannah_Banana222
Surprise Me
Surprise Me

http://hannahlynneschuster.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Sat Jul 31, 2010 2:06 pm

Hannah_Banana222 wrote:Mel, you've got some 'splaining to do! Do we need to have "the talk"? Bahahahahaha!! xD
Have you been watching I Love Lucy?
And no, no talk necessary! Smile
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:12 pm

Haha my mom did that recently too; I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but for the past couple months I've been craving brownies, especially the kind with peanut butter chunks *drools*. Definitely do NOT have a spawn cooking.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 Mon Aug 02, 2010 5:40 pm

Well uhh.. if having food cravings is a sign of pregnancy then I suppose that means I'm the next pregnant virgin. Wink
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by melissa052 Mon Aug 09, 2010 2:12 pm

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Haha my mom did that recently too; I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but for the past couple months I've been craving brownies, especially the kind with peanut butter chunks *drools*. Definitely do NOT have a spawn cooking.
LOL! I had a similar experience yesterday... I NEVER eat chocolate (OK, that's a lie, the only exception is Reese's PB Cups, for the peanut butter! Any other chocolate is pretty much something I honestly never eat...) And my aunt was over and saw that I was eating part of my sister's wonka bar and was like "Are you pregnant or something? It's either that or a sign of the apocalypse..." I'm like "Since when is craving chocolate either a surefire way of saying I'm pregnant or sign of apocalypse?"

secret_life93 wrote:Well uhh.. if having food cravings is a sign of pregnancy then I suppose that means I'm the next pregnant virgin. Wink
LOL! And grandma would be the first pregnant 75-year-old! Razz (She's craving plums today...)
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:09 pm

melissa052 wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:Haha my mom did that recently too; I'm not a big fan of chocolate, but for the past couple months I've been craving brownies, especially the kind with peanut butter chunks *drools*. Definitely do NOT have a spawn cooking.
LOL! I had a similar experience yesterday... I NEVER eat chocolate (OK, that's a lie, the only exception is Reese's PB Cups, for the peanut butter! Any other chocolate is pretty much something I honestly never eat...) And my aunt was over and saw that I was eating part of my sister's wonka bar and was like "Are you pregnant or something? It's either that or a sign of the apocalypse..." I'm like "Since when is craving chocolate either a surefire way of saying I'm pregnant or sign of apocalypse?"

secret_life93 wrote:Well uhh.. if having food cravings is a sign of pregnancy then I suppose that means I'm the next pregnant virgin. Wink
LOL! And grandma would be the first pregnant 75-year-old! Razz (She's craving plums today...)

What a fertile grandma. Very Happy
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down