Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For Michelle

+2
Unit7
scifidawn
6 posters

Go down

For Michelle Empty For Michelle

Post by scifidawn Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:13 am

Guess what!

A bunch of us are taking a drive to Phoenix to join the Walk for Life there. Pray please, that it does not get too hot. I do not deal well with heat. Phoenix in the winter is usually okay, but.. I am so excited.

Are you going on a Walk? Oh have you heard about the horrors that have recently come to light at that PA abortion clinic?

A sad thing is that the blacks, have no idea what Planned Parenthood is. It was formed as a racist organization to lessen black babies. It is horrid!!!

God bless you Michelle and anyone else who loves the innocent.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

http://www.nrlc.org/

Back to top Go down

For Michelle Empty Re: For Michelle

Post by Unit7 Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:52 am

A sad thing is that the blacks, have no idea what Planned Parenthood is. It was formed as a racist organization to lessen black babies. It is horrid!!!

Wow you probably shouldn't buy into everything pro-lifers say. Also great job on grouping all blacks together. Besides from my understanding and the bit of research I did she was a eugenics person who believed in sterilizing those inferior from the disabled to minorities. She wasn't in favor of abortion.

But heres something YOU might not realize. Sanger thought abortion was a DISGRACE towards mankind.

She actually wrote this in regards to abortion.

To each group we explained what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun

Also you shouldn't lump all blacks together, even on this case. Why? To put it quite simply they are in both represented on both sides. Now to suggest those on the pro choice and in favor of Planned Parenthood are ignorant is a bit of a uh... well its just silly.

Besides Planned Parenthood wasn't exactly the only thing in America that had its roots in racism. While not eugenics, America easily thrived early on because of Slave labor.

I am actually kinda surprised by you Dawn. Your whole post is rather ignorant of alot of things. It may have been founded in racism and the belief that whites are superior, but so were aspects of America. But just because something is founded in such a way, doesn't mean the core of it hasn't changed over time.

The smear campaign is founded in inaccuracy, as Sanger was largely against abortion. She believed it was wrong, just like you.

Oh and next time you don't want such a thing discussed. This is exactly why PM's are for
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:08 pm

Unit7 wrote:

Wow you probably shouldn't buy into everything pro-lifers say. Also great job on grouping all blacks together. Besides from my understanding and the bit of research I did she was a eugenics person who believed in sterilizing those inferior from the disabled to minorities. She wasn't in favor of abortion.

But heres something YOU might not realize. Sanger thought abortion was a DISGRACE towards mankind.

She actually wrote this in regards to abortion.

To each group we explained what contraception was; that abortion was the wrong way—no matter how early it was performed it was taking life; that contraception was the better way, the safer way—it took a little time, a little trouble, but was well worth while in the long run, because life had not yet begun

Also you shouldn't lump all blacks together, even on this case. Why? To put it quite simply they are in both represented on both sides. Now to suggest those on the pro choice and in favor of Planned Parenthood are ignorant is a bit of a uh... well its just silly.

Besides Planned Parenthood wasn't exactly the only thing in America that had its roots in racism. While not eugenics, America easily thrived early on because of Slave labor.

I am actually kinda surprised by you Dawn. Your whole post is rather ignorant of alot of things. It may have been founded in racism and the belief that whites are superior, but so were aspects of America. But just because something is founded in such a way, doesn't mean the core of it hasn't changed over time.

The smear campaign is founded in inaccuracy, as Sanger was largely against abortion. She believed it was wrong, just like you.

Oh and next time you don't want such a thing discussed. This is exactly why PM's are for

As usual you are generalizing from what I say to Michelle who knows all this stuff that I do not have to detail it for her.

If you can get it go watch EWTN right now and it will show you the West Coast Rally in progress. Maybe you, who are calling me ignorant will learn something.

My comment TO Michelle involves how many people go to Planned Parenthood, little realizing how they started and what they do. Planned Parnethood is evil. And of COURSE not all black people abort; That is absurd for you to interpret it that way. O am talking of historical content and diabolical P.P.

This is the last I shall comment back to you Unit, on this. As I have said again and again, I do not enjoy argument.

Here are some links for you to peruse before getting on my case. I guess now, because I stated a comment to one person, your forum will liven up for a change. (You are welcome. shhheeesh.)

http://www.citizenreviewonline.org/special_issues/population/the_negro_project.htm

http://www.mfc.org/contents/article.cfm?id=1372

http://www.ewtn.com/library/prolife/ppracism.txt

http://www.lifesitenews.com/news/archive/ldn/2008/apr/08040303

scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Unit7 Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:21 pm

And of COURSE not all black people abort;

Actually I never said or implied this at all, atleat that wasn't my intentions. What I meant by blacks being represented on both sides is: Even those in favor of Pro Choice are smart enough and know their history behind PP.

I didn't suggest, hint, or imply that you suggested that all black people have abortions. Not once in my entire post did I do that. Feel free to point out this mysterious comment.

Use the Private Messages if you want to talk to someone directly.
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Jan 22, 2011 12:25 pm

Michelle, if you are on Facebook (I am) and would like to be "friends" PM me here and I will look for you.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Sat Jan 22, 2011 1:43 pm

Hey Dawn,

That is awesome that you can do the March Smile I was going to go but my plans for this year fell through and I have no way to get there. I have a feeling God would prefer I stay home and pray for all those attending instead of being there based on what has happened with my plans. I haven't heard anything recently. What about the PA abortion clinics?
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:23 pm

Here are few links to information about it. So sad. Be prepared. It is horrifying.

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&safe=active&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS281&tbs=nws%3A1&q=Pennsylvania+abortion+clinic+not+inspected&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=

http://www.columbiacitypaper.com/2011/01/22/why-a-gruesome-pennsylvania-abortion-clinic-had-not-been-inspected-for-17-years/

scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Sat Jan 22, 2011 3:58 pm

scifidawn wrote:Guess what!

A bunch of us are taking a drive to Phoenix to join the Walk for Life there. Pray please, that it does not get too hot. I do not deal well with heat. Phoenix in the winter is usually okay, but.. I am so excited.

You should get more hobbies in your life if you are excited about such an inane and completely useless activity. I mean for crying out loud a walk? I mean at least do something useful. Build cheap houses for young families or something. Going on a diss walk is just the kind of smug self serving thing that makes normal people look down on stuff like this

A sad thing is that the blacks, have no idea what Planned Parenthood is.
It was formed as a racist organization to lessen black babies. It is
horrid!!!

Tell me about it dawg. For shizzle don't know about the nizzle.

Besides Planned Parenthood wasn't exactly the only thing in America that had its roots in racism.
Isn't pretty much everything rooted in racism? I haven't freshened up on USA history lately but if I remember right just a few decades ago apartheid was still going strong in America. Black people had different toilets,couldn't sit on busses, the thought of blacks and whites together was unacceptable and the whole she bang.Hell that's literally living history. So honestly pretty much everybody can be accused of it

As I have said again and again, I do not enjoy argument.

No you don't enjoy independent thought. You love arguments when they are going your way

Here are some links for you to peruse before getting on my case. I guess
now, because I stated a comment to one person, your forum will liven up
for a change.

So if I give you a few links about the massive rampant pedophilia in the Catholic church, the incredibly violent and so on you will dismiss it as well? Or is the truth that you don't care about facts but you have already made your opinion and you are simply looking for ways to justify it
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Sat Jan 22, 2011 10:16 pm

I haven't found anything on the PA late-term abortions and infanticide being linked to a Planned Parenthood. To say Planned Parenthood is "evil" just isn't right. They offer more services than just your hasty abortions. They're actually a great resource for those who don't have insurance and can't afford birth control. Before I went back to school and got my awesome state insurance back, I almost went there for mine because their prices are based on income-and I didn't have any. I know somebody with little income who went there to get tested and treated for an STD. The only reason I'm not interning there this semester is because I'd end up getting into it with the pathetic protesters harassing people out front.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Sun Jan 23, 2011 6:49 am

YAY! Dawn, sudden change of plans. Basically, I was planning on going with this one group but I didn't get my registration in on time. then this other group decided not to go because I was the only one who wanted to go. So I messaged the first group on FB and told them to tell me if anyone dropped out, thinking it wouldn't happen. This morning I received a message saying someone dropped out and I can now go. I am super excited because there is a vigil of prayer/mass/music/adoration tonight which is a lot of fun (I went last year).
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Jan 23, 2011 7:47 am

God works in mysterious ways. I think you are going in my place, since I will not be going after all. Grrr. I will pray for you and the children of course. As I write this, I am listening to the author of "Unplanned" speaking at a Rally shown on EWTN. God really worked in her heart. WOW!
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Tue Jan 25, 2011 11:21 am

xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I haven't found anything on the PA late-term abortions and infanticide being linked to a Planned Parenthood. To say Planned Parenthood is "evil" just isn't right. They offer more services than just your hasty abortions. They're actually a great resource for those who don't have insurance and can't afford birth control. Before I went back to school and got my awesome state insurance back, I almost went there for mine because their prices are based on income-and I didn't have any. I know somebody with little income who went there to get tested and treated for an STD. The only reason I'm not interning there this semester is because I'd end up getting into it with the pathetic protesters harassing people out front.

Shouldn't that harassing thing actually be illegal? I think that the USA of all places would have made sure to have some laws against people damaging buisness like this
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:43 pm

I have no idea about the history of Panned Parenthood. But blacks supporting the core idea of the organization today is in no way sad or hypocritical. It is definitely not about racism anymore, in fact, it is actually a great resource for poor minorities who may not have anywhere else to go for sexual health services and/or counseling. I makes no sense to get your panties in a twist over that. Black people can make there own decisions about what organizations to support, and they definitely aren't being indoctrinated to support them.

Nice use of the phrase "the blacks". I find that hilarious for some reason. You are not that old Dawn. LOL
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:57 pm

Michelle, how did the walk go? Did you see the San Fran one on EWTN? The channel showed much of it, and the speakers as well. It was wonderful to be able to watch it at least, since I could not go. (I wonder if the "ABC" channels showed anything about it on the news?

I just borrowed the book "Unplanned" and it is, well, I can not call it good, since the subject matter is tragic, but what a blessing she is to have written it. Anyhow, I hope you had a great prayerful time. The one, I wanted to go to with the group went pretty well too they told me.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:58 pm

PiperC! wrote:I have no idea about the history of Panned Parenthood. But blacks supporting the core idea of the organization today is in no way sad or hypocritical. It is definitely not about racism anymore, in fact, it is actually a great resource for poor minorities who may not have anywhere else to go for sexual health services and/or counseling. I makes no sense to get your panties in a twist over that. Black people can make there own decisions about what organizations to support, and they definitely aren't being indoctrinated to support them.

Nice use of the phrase "the blacks". I find that hilarious for some reason. You are not that old Dawn. LOL

Well, not all the ones I know are African American. My electrician, for instance, is from Barbados.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by PiperC! Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:18 pm

scifidawn wrote:
PiperC! wrote:I have no idea about the history of Panned Parenthood. But blacks supporting the core idea of the organization today is in no way sad or hypocritical. It is definitely not about racism anymore, in fact, it is actually a great resource for poor minorities who may not have anywhere else to go for sexual health services and/or counseling. I makes no sense to get your panties in a twist over that. Black people can make there own decisions about what organizations to support, and they definitely aren't being indoctrinated to support them.

Well, not all the ones I know are African American. My electrician, for instance, is from Barbados.

Not the "black" I think is funny. It is the article "the" put in front of it. Kind of like when people say "the splits". Laughing
PiperC!
PiperC!

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:36 pm

Michelle,

I found this. It is great. In it is Abby Johnson's speech!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kdZBxrJ6fcw
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Jan 26, 2011 12:15 am

Rex wrote:
xChorusOfAngelsx wrote:I haven't found anything on the PA late-term abortions and infanticide being linked to a Planned Parenthood. To say Planned Parenthood is "evil" just isn't right. They offer more services than just your hasty abortions. They're actually a great resource for those who don't have insurance and can't afford birth control. Before I went back to school and got my awesome state insurance back, I almost went there for mine because their prices are based on income-and I didn't have any. I know somebody with little income who went there to get tested and treated for an STD. The only reason I'm not interning there this semester is because I'd end up getting into it with the pathetic protesters harassing people out front.

Shouldn't that harassing thing actually be illegal? I think that the USA of all places would have made sure to have some laws against people damaging buisness like this

Unfortunately, it's a form of freedom of speech. Just as long as they aren't on their property, there's nothing really that PP can do about it. They just like to pick on defenseless, vulnerable women and try their best to make them feel worse about themselves then they already do.

PiperC! wrote:

I laughed too. That's what my grandma calls black people. The blacks. It's funny because she lives in the middle of nowhere and has probably only seen about 10 people of African decent in her life.

xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Wed Jan 26, 2011 4:08 pm

Thanks for the PM Michelle. It sounds like you had a prayerful, fruitful time. God bless you for your love of the innocent. Did you look at the link of Abby, I put in this thread?

I just found this. O my goodness. Abby is becoming Catholic!

http://www.catholic-sf.org/news_select.php?newsid=22&id=58048
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Thu Feb 03, 2011 5:49 pm

I am watching this live, but you may be able to see this on here later.

http://www.exposeplannedparenthood.com/
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life8 Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:28 pm

scifidawn wrote:Thanks for the PM Michelle. It sounds like you had a prayerful, fruitful time. God bless you for your love of the innocent. Did you look at the link of Abby, I put in this thread?

Yes, I did check out the link. I have just been so busy lately that I didn't get a chance to comment. It was awesome and to hear her speak out about life was amazing. YAY! I love being Catholic and hearing exciting news about new comers.
secret_life8
secret_life8

Back to top Go down

Post by scifidawn Sun Feb 06, 2011 7:33 pm

[quote="secret_life8"]
scifidawn wrote:Thanks for the PM Michelle. It sounds like you had a prayerful, fruitful time. God bless you for your love of the innocent. Did you look at the link of Abby, I put in this thread?

Yes, I did check out the link. I have just been so busy lately that I didn't get a chance to comment. It was awesome and to hear her speak out about life was a

Oh, Michelle, me too. I love even more, (although I love that she now has Christ and the Eucharist) that she now also has knowledge of the value of life! What an inspiring story. Oh, are you reading Unplanned? It is a good book. God's blessings and such on you Michelle.
scifidawn
scifidawn
Prayer Warrior
Prayer Warrior

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down