Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but

2 posters

Go down

Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but Empty Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but

Post by Rex Tue Oct 18, 2011 11:39 am

Believe me I know how weird it sounds for me or for anyone to actually recommend an MTV show since we all know that Daria is pretty much the only good thing that ever came out of it but the new show called Death Valley is just really surprisingly good

Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but Death-valley-mtv-tv-show

The premise is simple. Zombies, Vampires and Werewolves have invaded the San Fernando Valley in California. In response the LAPD put together the special division called Undead Task Force. The show follows how camera crews follow the UTF officers while they do their job. And the show is hilarious. This is not a post apocalyptic world. This is a world whre the monsters are pretty much treated like criminals. While Zombies are shot on sight we get to see how the officers are going around making sure the werewolves are in their cages for full moon, how they bus vampire hookers who exchange money for sex and just a city where the supernatural is pretty much treated as an everyday thing

and the cops themselves are hilarious. The UTF is composed of six Officers

Starting with the Captain who is probably the most socially inappropriate person to have ever lived on the planet without even realizing it most of the time

Then we have Stubeck and Billy. The partners. Stubeck is the family man always trying to give grounded perspective and always airing the dad vibe even towards vampire girls. Billy on the other side is young, stupid wild and sex obssesed which often leads him into trouble

The other partners are Carla the sexy hardcore police officer and her partner the wild John John who sometimes gets too happy about the job

And of course there is the new rookie. Isn't there always?

And the show is just hilarious. Not an outright comedy comedy but it has that Zombieland vibe and it does have some awesome zombie kills. And vampire too(vampire in a solarium? Oh yeah). I just highly recommend it and the strange thing is that it actually even better with time
http://www.1channel.ch/watch-2726741-Death-Valley
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but Empty Re: Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but

Post by Unit7 Tue Oct 18, 2011 10:49 pm

I have to admit I did pass this show over. I read the description and I thought of giving it a chance but decided against it. But now... Well now I will have to a chance. Smile
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down

Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but Empty Re: Yes it's very weird that I am saying this but

Post by Rex Thu Oct 20, 2011 2:17 pm

Well on the bright side it's a 20 minute a series so you can catch up on it less then two hours Smile
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down