Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Eureka - Christmas Special

Go down

Eureka - Christmas Special Empty Eureka - Christmas Special

Post by Unit7 Fri Jan 06, 2012 10:53 pm

I really wish I had seen this sooner. I hadn't realized Eureka was getting a Christmas special this year. After hearing about the cancellation and season 5 being the last... well doesn't get the hopes up for something like this.

But this episode was fantastic. It was just a fun ride from start to finish and it was hillarious.

The plot of the episode was simple. Jack wants to make Christmas Special and enlists the help of Fargo, Henry, Andy, and Vincent to pull it off. Now of course things go wrong... horribly so and turns everyone in the world into various cartoons. Fargo becomes a bobble head and Henry becomes a pull string doll and Jo becomes a Princess.

So Jack and Andy set out to a proton gneerator... thingamajig... to try and stop this.

Everything in this episode was just pure awesome. I don't know why but I just fully enjoyed every second of it. I was sitting there glued to the screen.

But I really like is that they brought back Santa. I remember in the other Christmas Special they introduced some scientist at GD who for some odd reason has a similar personality like what you'd expect from Santa and some other stuff. So bringing back him is just amazing.

There were alot of great moments. Such as Carl, Jack's Jeep. I feel for the guy. I mean it seems like every week he is being blown up, crushed, destroyed by a twister.

Taggart the Polar Bear. Wow... just awesome.

Fargo using his spring to eat a part of Cafe Diem... and the big red buttons teasing Fargo into pushing them.

Snowman Ninjas and Giant Snowman Ninjas.

Also Kevin got tall. Seriously. Shocked

But yeah. Great episode. Very Happy
Unit7
Unit7
Rune Warrior
Rune Warrior

http://secretlifexy.niceboards.net

Back to top Go down