Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ive changed some of my opinions..

2 posters

Go down

Ive changed some of my opinions.. Empty Ive changed some of my opinions..

Post by nicole519 Wed Jun 23, 2010 1:40 pm

so i know where really not supposed to post the same topics that are already here. But i just had to start a new one. Ive been watching Secret life since the beginning and ive always defended it, and when this season started i thought it had gotten better from the last season. Well boy was i wrong.

Its the same old crap every episode, except a lot of the characters that i liked have gotten way worse. I wouldn't even say i liked them all but let me tell ya im disgusted. The whole Ashley and Ricky thing is so wrong, what is wrong with abc family? I also dont like what a baby bens being about this pregnancy. Just because its not amy whos having his baby he doesnt want to be a part of anything. What a scumbag.

I also dont like the idea of Grace and Jack getting back together which i believe is coming soon. But thats just me. I dont like the fact that Amy and Ben got back together, she needs to stay away from him. Live her life on her own for a while, without ben. He smothers her so much. And the last thing that has disgusted is that they are seriously considering doing an abortion with Adrian. Really not a good idea for the show.

Now to switch topics on ya's a little bit... i really like pretty little liars. I think this show is awesome, the actors are pretty good for new actors. Since i havent really seen them before i have to say im really impressed by their acting. Except the one.. the one who plays Hanna.

The story line is really good, a little weird i thought but good none the less. My favorite Characters so far are Aria and Spencer. I really hope Spencer gets with her sisters ex. And im sure that sounds weird but they are so cute and hes so nice to her. Good Chemistry.

I believe pretty little liars is blowing Secret life out of the water. And if the episodes of pretty little liars continues to go the way they have been its going to replace secret life. And to be honest i dont think id be that upset to see secret life go. Especially cause of what they are doing with this season. Oh one last thing i was reading on some spoiler sites for secret life and some writer said that they believe secret life has the ability to pass out 7th Heavens record for being on the air. I think whoever said that is crazy. lol

So whats everyone think?

nicole519

Back to top Go down

Ive changed some of my opinions.. Empty Re: Ive changed some of my opinions..

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Wed Jun 23, 2010 3:41 pm

I actually like the way Secret Life is going with the exception of the Ashley-Ricky thing. If the actors actually developed some talent, it wouldn't be bad. I like that they're seriously considering abortion for Adrian. I doubt ABC Fam has the balls to actually go through with it (I think she'll end up with a miscarriage), but it shows that it's a valid option for a young woman with an unplanned, unwanted pregnancy. I like that Ben is acting the way he is with Adrian. With Amy's pregnancy, it was just a bunch of bullshit- two teenage boys stepping up and wanting to be involved. Adrian's situation just seems more real. I just wish they would have given her the chance to speak with her parents about it, that wasn't Leo's place.

No opinion about Pretty Little Liars, I haven't watched it yet. I'll catch up online one of these days, I've heard nothing but good things about it.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole519 Fri Jun 25, 2010 3:08 pm

The ashley ricky thing is really getting to me thought. Its gross.

nicole519

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Fri Jun 25, 2010 7:55 pm

It shows how much of a dirtbag he really is.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole519 Mon Jun 28, 2010 10:04 am

Yeah i know. Shes no better though.. i mean aside from the fact hes her nephew's father. Just because him and Amy arent together doesnt mean hes free game for her. shes her sister.. thats not right.

And even with Adrian she befriends Adrian yet she likes Ricky and doesnt say a word to Adrian about it. And i know they arent together anymore but its the point of the whole thing. Shes just as bad or worse then Ricky, except she play innocent the whole time. Hes at least up front about it... she hides it.

Im not saying i hate the show now, im just saying they could defiantly do without sticking Ashley and Ricky together. And i hope they eventually show Ashley get caught in all her lies and everything that would make for a good episode. lol

nicole519

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Mon Jun 28, 2010 9:49 pm

Oh there's no doubt about it, both of them deserve a slap for even thinking about it.

I am enjoying the show this season overall. I feel bad for Adrian, I really do. Sure, she put herself in that position, but she's not being allowed to just sit and think things through. Between those at school and her douchebag father(I kinda sorta wanted to kick him in the balls during this last episode) making her feel even worse than she already does, I can't imagine what Adrian, any real person in her situation really, must be going through. I'm glad they at least gave her a supportive mom who is willing to accept her decision.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by nicole519 Tue Jun 29, 2010 10:21 am

I see this Ashley and Ricky thing getting worse from the looks of the previews. How disgusting.

And i get that people feel bad for Adrian, but when Amy was in this same situation no one really felt bad for her. They would say mean things, say she should of known better, shes a brat. she stepped up to the plate and did the right things. Adrian and Ben arent.

I do feel sorta bad for Adrian because she did take all the precautions she was supposed to and still got pregnant. Which happens by the way all the time. People get pregnant on birth control and with condoms or both. Sometimes its just ment to be.

Being that this is a show you cant really go by that but really it happened shes 17 shes not 15 like amy was. Shes going to be an adult soon, her mother is supportive of whatever she wants and her dad wants her to keep the baby. She would have a support system and help i dont see why she cant keep the baby just like amy did.

Not only does she have a family in a good position but bens dad is well off as well and he just got married to betty which may not be a great influence but they could defiantly hep too. If anything they are better off then amy and ricky were over a year ago. Why are they acting this way about it. Step up to the plate and do the right thing here.

nicole519

Back to top Go down

Post by xChorusOfAngelsx Tue Jun 29, 2010 11:59 am

nicole519 wrote:

She would have a support system and help i dont see why she cant keep the baby just like amy did.

Because she doesn't want a baby or go through a pregnancy? It doesn't matter how well off she is, if she doesn't want it, she shouldn't have to go through with it. It's her uterus, her decision.
xChorusOfAngelsx
xChorusOfAngelsx
Music Freak

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum