Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Has anybody ever heard of the movies Beneath the Blue and The Russell Girl (they star Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries)?

4 posters

Go down

Has anybody ever heard of the movies Beneath the Blue and The Russell Girl (they star Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries)? Empty Has anybody ever heard of the movies Beneath the Blue and The Russell Girl (they star Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries)?

Post by kylexylover122 Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:16 pm

^( Beneath the blue trailer)
When the US Navy abducts a scientific research dolphin, a teenager and her friends risk without getting caught in the deadly sonar testing.

The second movie I can't find a trailer for it just the actualy movie (for once)

Sarah Russell, a 23-year-old aspiring medical school student, visits her family to share some important news but instead finds herself confronting a difficult period from her past.
^(what The Russell Girl is about)

If you've heard of Beneath the Blue and know when its coming out please let me know because I really want to see it.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Has anybody ever heard of the movies Beneath the Blue and The Russell Girl (they star Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries)? Empty Re: Has anybody ever heard of the movies Beneath the Blue and The Russell Girl (they star Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries)?

Post by dreamgirl18 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:35 pm

I've never heard of them, but I might check them out.
dreamgirl18
dreamgirl18
Animal Lover
Animal Lover

Back to top Go down

Has anybody ever heard of the movies Beneath the Blue and The Russell Girl (they star Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries)? Empty Re: Has anybody ever heard of the movies Beneath the Blue and The Russell Girl (they star Paul Wesley from the Vampire Diaries)?

Post by melissa052 Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:52 pm

I haven't heard of it but according to the official website it's currently in post production, which depending on how many shots there are and how many special effects will be involved and how many editors are on the job, and whether or not some shots need to be reshot, and a few other factors, it could take anywhere from 2-6 months before it's complete...

And for The Russel Girl, I've seen it... It was OK, not anything I'd personally recommend though... The reason you can't find the trailer is probably because it was made for TV (Hallmark, I think...) and made for TV movies don't always get trailers...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:02 am

melissa052 wrote:I haven't heard of it but according to the official website it's currently in post production, which depending on how many shots there are and how many special effects will be involved and how many editors are on the job, and whether or not some shots need to be reshot, and a few other factors, it could take anywhere from 2-6 months before it's complete...

And for The Russel Girl, I've seen it... It was OK, not anything I'd personally recommend though... The reason you can't find the trailer is probably because it was made for TV (Hallmark, I think...) and made for TV movies don't always get trailers...

Ok, thank! Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Thu Aug 12, 2010 10:20 pm

Lol funny you should ask. I actually went a little crazy with the Russel Girl. I saw part of it on Hallmark and since I love me some Amber Tamblyn and she looked especially hot there I thought I would download it. So I got to my trusty tracker and bham. Everything goes well but suddenly it stops at 97% and there are no freaking seeders. I didn't even care much about the movie but this pissed me off and I started on an another this time international tracker where it took me several hours to download it. It wasn't even about the movie anymore(since you cna easily see it on youtube) I just wanted to download the damn thing that left me at 97%

Oh and here is the movie for those who want to see it