Secret Life and Kyle XY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)

+2
melissa052
kylexylover122
6 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum) Empty Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)

Post by kylexylover122 Mon May 17, 2010 7:36 pm

Who here likes/loves/used to like Vampire Diaries? Are you for Stefan and Elena or Damen and Elena and why? I officially love Vampire Diaries and I am for Stefan and Elena because I love their relationship. I think they are so pur and sweet and I love how much they care about eachother. I also think that they are really cute together.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum) Empty Re: Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)

Post by melissa052 Mon May 17, 2010 7:48 pm

I love it!
I'm not really a shipper, butI guess I'd fit into Stelena...
melissa052
melissa052
Film Buff
Film Buff

http://destinationeveryplace.com

Back to top Go down

Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum) Empty Re: Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)

Post by kylexylover122 Mon May 17, 2010 7:52 pm

melissa052 wrote:I love it!
I'm not really a shipper, butI guess I'd fit into Stelena...

I love it to! I love vampires so my friend asked me to watch it and I wat first didn't think I'd love it but after watching only alittle of the first episode I fell in love with the show and within barely 5 days I saw 22 episodes (the weekend was in the barely 5 days).
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by secret_life93 Mon May 17, 2010 8:04 pm

I love that show. I really need to catch up though. I saw every other episode of the season that just finished. It might have to wait a while though, I'm too busy right now. Oh and I like Stefan and Elena together. Smile
secret_life93
secret_life93

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Mon May 17, 2010 8:14 pm

I love this show! It's my favorite at the moment! And of course, as everyone knows, I love Stefan and Elena together. They are Seriously Epic! lol!
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Mon May 17, 2010 10:04 pm

We should really copy paste the last thread. They were soem very good posts overe there!
Rex
Rex
Leliel
Leliel

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Tue May 18, 2010 7:25 pm

secret_life93 wrote:I love that show. I really need to catch up though. I saw every other episode of the season that just finished. It might have to wait a while though, I'm too busy right now. Oh and I like Stefan and Elena together. Smile

Me to! I recently got into it and now love it and also recently finished the enitire season. Now I'm just waiting for the next season. Smile
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Tue May 18, 2010 7:27 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:I love this show! It's my favorite at the moment! And of course, as everyone knows, I love Stefan and Elena together. They are Seriously Epic! lol!

Lol! It's my second favorite show! And my favorite thats on air (my other favorite is off air Crying or Very sad. But I love this show and I love stelena! My friend like screamed at me and said I'm meant to be with a good boy because I like him, lol she says everyone she asked is for Damen and Elena.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Tue May 18, 2010 8:15 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:I love this show! It's my favorite at the moment! And of course, as everyone knows, I love Stefan and Elena together. They are Seriously Epic! lol!

Lol! It's my second favorite show! And my favorite thats on air (my other favorite is off air Crying or Very sad. But I love this show and I love stelena! My friend like screamed at me and said I'm meant to be with a good boy because I like him, lol she says everyone she asked is for Damen and Elena.

What was your favorite show before? Very Happy Yeah, I think I meant to be with a good guy too because I can't get enough of Stefan. I know a lot of people who are for Damon and Elena but then again I know a lot of people who are for Stefan and Elena. It's like evenly split but I really, really hope Stefan and Elena are endgame. Wink
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Tue May 18, 2010 8:46 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

What was your favorite show before? Very Happy Yeah, I think I meant to be with a good guy too because I can't get enough of Stefan. I know a lot of people who are for Damon and Elena but then again I know a lot of people who are for Stefan and Elena. It's like evenly split but I really, really hope Stefan and Elena are endgame. Wink

My favorite tv show before was/is Kyle XY hence then name. But I love Vampire Diaries to and alot! And my friend said that because I like this guy named Alex, but hes kind of a bad boy. And I know right! I can't get enough of Stefan. He is so sweat! And he's so nice to Elena! I love them together, but my friend says her and Damen go out later, I don't believe it and/or want to believe it.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Tue May 18, 2010 9:00 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

My favorite tv show before was/is Kyle XY hence then name. But I love Vampire Diaries to and alot! And my friend said that because I like this guy named Alex, but hes kind of a bad boy. And I know right! I can't get enough of Stefan. He is so sweat! And he's so nice to Elena! I love them together, but my friend says her and Damen go out later, I don't believe it and/or want to believe it.

Oh duh! lol! Stefan is really adorable and seriously the perfect boyfriend! He is always looking out for Elena, unlike Damon. Oh gosh, if Elena and Damon go out I will have a hard time shipping SE, because I would seriously hate Elena so much. It's just not right to go out with your boyfriend/exboyfriend's brother. No
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed May 19, 2010 12:17 pm

kylexylover122 wrote:
kylexylover122 wrote:

Oh duh! lol! Stefan is really adorable and seriously the perfect boyfriend! He is always looking out for Elena, unlike Damon. Oh gosh, if Elena and Damon go out I will have a hard time shipping SE, because I would seriously hate Elena so much. It's just not right to go out with your boyfriend/exboyfriend's brother. No

I know right! My friend said that her friend told her that apparently Stefan leaves town for a little and Elena and Damen grow closer and Stefan and Damen get into a fight and then Elena and Damen go out or something like that. But I don't think its ture. I think Stefan is amazing and he's ecpecially amazing with Elena! And I think its messed up to date your brothers ex also considering that hes in love with her and she is in love with him. And I also hope that Elena and Stefan are endgame. By the way is that you in your picture? Your really pretty.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Wed May 19, 2010 2:32 pm

Hmm! I hope that doesn't happen! I don't want Elena and Damon getting any closer. When I first saw them kissing (but thank god it turned out to be Katherine) I was so pissed, I was telling Elena to go and die. lol! I'm so mean! Yeah, I hope they are endgame and I think they are cuz Kevin Williams (the director I think) really loves them together. Yep that's me in my picture. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you! Very Happy
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed May 19, 2010 7:37 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:Hmm! I hope that doesn't happen! I don't want Elena and Damon getting any closer. When I first saw them kissing (but thank god it turned out to be Katherine) I was so pissed, I was telling Elena to go and die. lol! I'm so mean! Yeah, I hope they are endgame and I think they are cuz Kevin Williams (the director I think) really loves them together. Yep that's me in my picture. Thank you so much! That's really sweet of you! Very Happy

Your Welcome:)! And yea I know right! I saw that episode like litterally 5 times or more and the first time I was like NO ELENA STOP! STOP CHEATING NO NO NO YOU JUST CHEATED ON STEFAN OMFG!!!!!!!!! And then when I saw her cut off Johnafons fingers I was like holy shit and then he's like Katherine? And that scared the shit out of me, but I was so glad it was her and not Elena that kissed Damen. And I thought that "Elena" was acting strange. And I was showing my friend the episode and when they started kissing shes like NO STOP NO LISTEN TO ME STOP STOP YOUR CHEATING ON STEFAN NO STOP! Then when Jenna saw them shes like I told you to stop and I lmao. But I cried like everytime I saw the last episode because it was so sad. I felt so bad for Jeremy the most because he actually lost someone and hes like losing all the people hes ever cared about and him and Elena are in a fight and its not fair that he lost his parents and Vicy and Anna. And then when Damen was in the building I was like NO PLEASE DONT DIE! And then Stefan was in pain and I didn't like that! And then Bonnies like you can't go in there! The fire will take you out! And he goes hes my brother Bonnie. I thought that was so sweet! Lol! I loved the last episode of the season, but it made me cry. Sory for writing so much. And for the screaming I get very emotional when I watch things, lol.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Wed May 19, 2010 8:14 pm

lol! No worries I reacted the same way! This is going to sound really creepy and psycotic but when I saw her kissing Damon I literally started bawling. I was so upset because she had just reassured Stefan that she didn't have feelings for Damon and then she kissed him! But when she cut off his fingers, I still didn't register that it was Katherine, only when her eyes did that weird thing and Uncle John said "Katherine?" Did I figure it out! I was so relieved! I'm so pissed that the writers made Anna die she was all kinds of awesome! And I thought she went really well with Jeremy, and I felt so bad for him especially when they took Anna away.
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Wed May 19, 2010 8:32 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:lol! No worries I reacted the same way! This is going to sound really creepy and psycotic but when I saw her kissing Damon I literally started bawling. I was so upset because she had just reassured Stefan that she didn't have feelings for Damon and then she kissed him! But when she cut off his fingers, I still didn't register that it was Katherine, only when her eyes did that weird thing and Uncle John said "Katherine?" Did I figure it out! I was so relieved! I'm so pissed that the writers made Anna die she was all kinds of awesome! And I thought she went really well with Jeremy, and I felt so bad for him especially when they took Anna away.

Don't worry, you don't seem creepy or psycotic to me lol! And I was mad to because she did reassure him and I know she loves him and I didn't know why the fuck she would be that stupid! And I was mad at Damen because its his BROTHERS GIRLFRIEND for crying out loud! You do NOT kiss your brothers girlfriend! Especially if they are IN LOVE with eachother! And I thought she was being weird since she started walking to the porch and I didn't think it was Katherine till he said it and I thought it was weird how she was looking at his ring then when she cut his fingers off that scared the shit out of me and when I showed it to my friend it scared her to. I was like WTF! Lol! And me to, Anna was amazing and she was so cute with Jeremy and he loved her and its not fair how he loses everyone! And I felt bad for him to because he already had to go through so much pain and then he loses her! And when they drag her away from him in the bathroom and hold him back this was one of the times during the show that I cried harder (I cried harder at some parts of the episode then others depending on the level of sadness that I thought it had). I don't think its fair. And I think the whole Katherine thing is going to create a hell of a lot of drama. Sad thing for me is I can't be extremely excited about the next season till my regents grades are back beause I need to make sure I don't have to retake the science regents. (I didn't take it yet, but I failed like every science test I had this year). I can't wait for the show to come back though!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme Wed May 19, 2010 8:40 pm

I know! I was beyond pissed when I saw them kissing! And then when she cut off John's fingers I was like, "Wtf?! Why is Elena doing this?" And then it just made so much more sense. lol!

I hate how Jeremy loses everyone and he can never just be happy. When they dragged her out of the bathroom I was crying because I figured she'd probably die. And then when she did die I cried even more. I get too emotional with these show! Very Happy I wonder if Jeremy is going to turn into a vampire, because he did drink her blood but I'm not sure.

I can't wait out the Katherine thing is going to esculate, I can't wait to Stefan finds out. I bet Elena will be jealous, which is good because I don't want Stefan being the jealous all the time. Awh! Well hopefully you'll pass that science test thing and you won't even have to worry. I suck at science too I always get like a C or lower, I think the highest grade I've gotten was a B. :lol!L
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme
Clutzy Chick
Clutzy Chick

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu May 20, 2010 1:10 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:I know! I was beyond pissed when I saw them kissing! And then when she cut off John's fingers I was like, "Wtf?! Why is Elena doing this?" And then it just made so much more sense. lol!

I hate how Jeremy loses everyone and he can never just be happy. When they dragged her out of the bathroom I was crying because I figured she'd probably die. And then when she did die I cried even more. I get too emotional with these show! Very Happy I wonder if Jeremy is going to turn into a vampire, because he did drink her blood but I'm not sure.

I can't wait out the Katherine thing is going to esculate, I can't wait to Stefan finds out. I bet Elena will be jealous, which is good because I don't want Stefan being the jealous all the time. Awh! Well hopefully you'll pass that science test thing and you won't even have to worry. I suck at science too I always get like a C or lower, I think the highest grade I've gotten was a B. :lol!

I know right! I was like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ELENA! HOW COULD YOU! Lol! And I know when she took the knife and cut his fingers I jumped and was like WTF! And then he said Katherine I was like OMG! But it did make more sense. And I hate how Jeremy loses everyone to! Its not fair. First his parents then he loves and loses Vicky then he gets close to and starts to fall for Anna and then she dies! Thats NOT fair! And I know right I was crying so hard when they dragged her out of the bathroom because Jeremy had to watch and he was like begging and crying and screaming partially and I was like omg thats so messed up! And I was like crying to because she was going to die and when she did die I cried so much harder because I thought of her and Jeremy and I felt SO bad for her and I could tell that Damen did to. I get so emotional with these shows to, lol! Yea, I think that Jeremy is going to turn into a vampire to:( I don't think he should though! I can't wait to see what happens with the Katherine thing to and I can't wait to see Stefans reaction! I don't think he would beliebe that Elena would really kiss him. I also want to see Elena jealous because Stefan is ALWAYS jealous, but I don't blame him, but it would be nice to see Elena jealous for a change. That would also show how much Elena likes him. And thanks, but its Earth Science which I SUCK at and my sister failed it twice... And I'd be happy if my highest grade was a C because my highest test grade was a 66, lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Thu May 20, 2010 8:06 pm

Re: Vampire Diaries (wanted to make a new one since the other one was on the abcfamiliy forum)
by kylexylover122 Today at 4:10 pm

.RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:
I know! I was beyond pissed when I saw them kissing! And then when she cut off John's fingers I was like, "Wtf?! Why is Elena doing this?" And then it just made so much more sense.

I hate how Jeremy loses everyone and he can never just be happy. When they dragged her out of the bathroom I was crying because I figured she'd probably die. And then when she did die I cried even more. I get too emotional with these show! I wonder if Jeremy is going to turn into a vampire, because he did drink her blood but I'm not sure.

I can't wait out the Katherine thing is going to esculate, I can't wait to Stefan finds out. I bet Elena will be jealous, which is good because I don't want Stefan being the jealous all the time. Awh! Well hopefully you'll pass that science test thing and you won't even have to worry. I suck at science too I always get like a C or lower, I think the highest grade I've gotten was a B. :lol!

I know right! I was like WTF IS WRONG WITH YOU ELENA! HOW COULD YOU! Lol! And I know when she took the knife and cut his fingers I jumped and was like WTF! And then he said Katherine I was like OMG! But it did make more sense. And I hate how Jeremy loses everyone to! Its not fair. First his parents then he loves and loses Vicky then he gets close to and starts to fall for Anna and then she dies! Thats NOT fair! And I know right I was crying so hard when they dragged her out of the bathroom because Jeremy had to watch and he was like begging and crying and screaming partially and I was like omg thats so messed up! And I was like crying to because she was going to die and when she did die I cried so much harder because I thought of her and Jeremy and I felt SO bad for her and I could tell that Damen did to. I get so emotional with these shows to, lol! Yea, I think that Jeremy is going to turn into a vampire to:( I don't think he should though! I can't wait to see what happens with the Katherine thing to and I can't wait to see Stefans reaction! I don't think he would beliebe that Elena would really kiss him. I also want to see Elena jealous because Stefan is ALWAYS jealous, but I don't blame him, but it would be nice to see Elena jealous for a change. That would also show how much Elena likes him. And thanks, but its Earth Science which I SUCK at and my sister failed it twice... And I'd be happy if my highest grade was a C because my highest test grade was a 66, lol!

(wanted to move this to the front at the top because it was getting far back lol, its easier.)
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Mon May 24, 2010 1:40 pm

Vampire Diaries is coming back in September!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by jessixxfan Sun Aug 08, 2010 12:20 pm

i LOVE Vampire Diaries! i am anxiously waiting for it to come back! as for who Elena should be with, it doesn't really matter to me. i tend to lean more towards Elena and Damon though...just because I like Damon as a character more than Stephen. and i always seem to go for the couple not yet together...(i.e. Kyle XY...i rooted for Kyle and Jessi rather than the puppy love Kyle and Amanda.)
jessixxfan
jessixxfan

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:39 pm

RazzlemeDazzlemeLoveme wrote:lol! No worries I reacted the same way! This is going to sound really creepy and psycotic but when I saw her kissing Damon I literally started bawling. I was so upset because she had just reassured Stefan that she didn't have feelings for Damon and then she kissed him! But when she cut off his fingers, I still didn't register that it was Katherine, only when her eyes did that weird thing and Uncle John said "Katherine?" Did I figure it out! I was so relieved! I'm so pissed that the writers made Anna die she was all kinds of awesome! And I thought she went really well with Jeremy, and I felt so bad for him especially when they took Anna away.

I know I was like ELENA WTF ARE YOU DOING! Lol! When she cut off Uncles Johns fingers I thought that was really weird. When I found out he was really Katherine I was so happy and relieved! I feel bad for Jeremy, he looses everyone. I loved Anna! She was awesome!<3 Also Jeremy may not become a vampire.
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by kylexylover122 Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:40 pm

jessixxfan wrote:i LOVE Vampire Diaries! i am anxiously waiting for it to come back! as for who Elena should be with, it doesn't really matter to me. i tend to lean more towards Elena and Damon though...just because I like Damon as a character more than Stephen. and i always seem to go for the couple not yet together...(i.e. Kyle XY...i rooted for Kyle and Jessi rather than the puppy love Kyle and Amanda.)

Me to! Lol! I can't wait for it to come back! And that's ok. I like Stefan as a character more then Damon though. In Kyle XY, I obviously rooted for Kyle and Amanda. Lol!
kylexylover122
kylexylover122

Back to top Go down

Post by Rex Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:15 pm

Here is a trailer for the new season